Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Lots seems like a nice round number.:thumbsup:

You are right. I just busted out my SB sherlock & have not used that in months. Real nice paired with a VapCap or Air.

Tera for some reason gives better clouds and hits native for me and the mighty is meant to be so good native I may slow up on the glass use anyway

I use my Air & Mighty native & the WS & VC are for watersports. All pair well with a watertool but I like some better with water than others.

I actually like the size of this one better than the monster you posted before. Wish they had a function vid of it.

I managed to get through Black Friday without cracking as well. This might be a first lol...
I wished they had a video too but took the plunge

I can say it works much more like your fish bowl (visually to me anyway) and has a lot less restriction than the one we were talking about last night that we both have
I think you would like it more - I do anyway
It is really nice for dabs

Lol... @felvapes you are killing me here. I had almost come out of the whole Black Friday thing unscathed. And now I'm looking at that damn recycler that I do not need in any way shape or form.......

GAS IS REAL!

Meanwhile, I've found the perfect piece for @LesPlenty to use when he wants to use multiple vapes.... The Hannukkah Bong!!

screen-shot-2015-11-12-at-40106-pm-1447362114.png

Lol... @felvapes you are killing me here. I had almost come out of the whole Black Friday thing unscathed. And now I'm looking at that damn recycler that I do not need in any way shape or form.......

GAS IS REAL!

Meanwhile, I've found the perfect piece for @LesPlenty to use when he wants to use multiple vapes.... The Hannukkah Bong!!

View attachment 6069
That would be great, but it looks like 14mm, I would want 18mm for less restriction.:dog:

Well @felvapes .... you've struck again. :disgust:

After going through a couple stressful things this morning, I decided I needed a reward. And I caved. :facepalm2:

I know, I know.... I've posted this before. But it's amazing how it always seems to fit.....

when_youre_completely_broke_but_still_have_memes_left_640_high_25.jpg

Well @felvapes .... you've struck again. :disgust:

After going through a couple stressful things this morning, I decided I needed a reward. And I caved. :facepalm2:

I know, I know.... I've posted this before. But it's amazing how it always seems to fit.....

View attachment 6070
I know

My account hates me after today :disgust:

Between self crissy pressies (or good excuse) and actual ones it is not doing well.....

Oh well at least we know we like the sme glass....lol

I like function videos.:partyhat:

I also got a Saturday morning delivery today...
My 2nd rattle can arrived - happy to say it is as good as my other one with a nice short inside stem and perfect action with no drinky poos happening upon hard tokes and pressure changes

Might be worth another try @LesPlenty - I just send a note with the order asking for "one with a short inside stem and long neck/mouthpiece that functions just like in the video"

I plan on purchasing glass to use with my WS. I haven't used any glass since the 70's, yikes! I've seen the little globe that puffitup has ( out of stock ), I thought that looked stable, and small. I am not looking for anything too big, it's just me. I have looked at DHGate, and there are some that look enticing ( hate that word, ha ). Please help an old gal out, some stand-outs anyone?

I plan on purchasing glass to use with my WS. I haven't used any glass since the 70's, yikes! I've seen the little globe that puffitup has ( out of stock ), I thought that looked stable, and small. I am not looking for anything too big, it's just me. I have looked at DHGate, and there are some that look enticing ( hate that word, ha ). Please help an old gal out, some stand-outs anyone?
I Love glass!
77 when BonG’s came out in my world my College friend had a dirty piece.
I stayed a zigzag human.
2012 when I tried the new Waterpipes clean it blew my mind!
I spent so much $ on made in CALIFORNIA glass?
Dhgate worked out better in my case?
I broke so much glass.
My wife carries all my pieces to where I vape!
@Whisper I had 40+ pieces before when I started vaping!
2-day I have only 20+/-.
I quit buying 4 now?

Last edited:
Please help an old gal out
My favorites for function;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...ng-glass-smoking/199386677.html#mfavit-1-null

A bit more expensive but great function;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016...ss-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html#mfavit-5-null

And this is by far the easiest to maintain and has lots of options;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...g-birdcage-tire/407895538.html#mfavit-14-null

Any or all of the above are a great starting point
I would also recommend a J-hook for something a bit different;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...5.html?skuid=490589371677724674#mfavit-9-null

And for convenience, makes using all bongs easier as you clear the bong by raising the plug instead of you vaporizer;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm...y-y-adapter-with/410261424.html#mfavit-9-null

One last point to consider is the joint size, I stick with 18/19mm female joints on all my water pipes and j-hooks.:thumbsup:

That is when the stars come out!

You know it is a great one when you cough, exhale a plume of vapour & get stars exploding.

First things first you need to work out your parameters for the glass like joint size, height etc. If you are getting one piece I suggest a simple good quality piece. Something with a functional perc for vaping & a sidecar style mouthpiece so you can watch the rig in action.

Something like this would be a interesting piece as an all rounder but CCG is one of the most reputable DHgate vendors.

I was going to suggest the same as @LesPlenty has posted above as you want a small piece
The rattle can is great as is the other one he posted and the accessories
I also like this paired with a j-hook it is nice and small yet effective and flavourful https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/14MM-18MM-45-90-degree-Glass-Catcher-Free-shipping-water-Filter-Hookah-pipe/163064533567?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=462190597189&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

If you are looking for dab rigs let me know - there are some nice tornado style ones on the gate also

@ataxian - zigzag girl here too, back in the day :smoke:
Never got into bongs, I'd used them though, cough!

@LesPlenty - I have been watching your links to glass, I've also read the good list/bad list on sellers.
The 3rd one looks too complicated, atm. But, the other 2 are real possibilities. Please keep posting, you know this stuff, ain't easy peasy.:smug:
Those j hooks look fun.

@felvapes - This is also in my history ( I've seen links to it ), but, I wasn't too sure what it's purpose was. Am I correct the jhook attaches to glass catcher and the product goes in the hole in the middle? Do you attach a bowl on top? right?

Thanks gang, for taking the time. :peace:out

GAS IS REAL!

View attachment 6069

Happy Chronikah! great rig! haha

Last edited:
@ataxian - zigzag girl here too, back in the day :smoke:
Never got into bongs, I'd used them though, cough!

@LesPlenty - I have been watching your links to glass, I've also read the good list/bad list on sellers.
The 3rd one looks too complicated, atm. But, the other 2 are real possibilities. Please keep posting, you know this stuff, ain't easy peasy.:smug:
Those j hooks look fun.

@felvapes - This is also in my history ( I've seen links to it ), but, I wasn't too sure what it's purpose was. Am I correct the jhook attaches to glass catcher and the product goes in the hole in the middle? Do you attach a bowl on top? right?

Thanks gang, for taking the time. :peace:out
The j-hook goes on the side piece yes so it then becomes a bong like the other two

It feels a bit like an old school wooden pipe in hand - I also have a more upright style j- hook on the way to try for different seating
The vape of choice or a glass cone/bowl if smoking goes in the top piece as per usual for any of the bongs shared

I was surprised how much I like this as a set up though - along side my rattle can this is my favourite glassy for my vapes - the twisty inner stems not only look cool they function great with a really smooth hit and high flavour retention and good clouds :)

I like my tornados best for dabs and oil - the rattle can doubles as a good dab rig also though....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back