Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

One of my vaporizers I love requires a GonG.
I bought a 5 pack however I need to go to a machine shop and make unbreakable ones that don't effect FLAVOR.

Hello my friend - hope you are well. Thank you for your compliments. Most of my glass is clear scientific and bought for function...except the colored Phatt Ass pieces. Now others, especially @Mrbonsai710 has some MAJOR glass. LOL I lust after some pieces he posts, but truth be known....I have enough glass for all my purposes right now.

Go to a high end machine shop and I'm sure you can get a GonG like device made of titanium...yeah? Or even ask George at DynaVap if he will make a special order for you. If he understands your medical situation he may well do it and they are certainly experts in machining of Ti by now.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello my friend - hope you are well. Thank you for your compliments. Most of my glass is clear scientific and bought for function...except the colored Phatt Ass pieces. Now others, especially @Mrbonsai710 has some MAJOR glass. LOL I lust after some pieces he posts, but truth be known....I have enough glass for all my purposes right now.

Go to a high end machine shop and I'm sure you can get a GonG like device made of titanium...yeah? Or even ask George at DynaVap if he will make a special order for you. If he understands your medical situation he may well do it and they are certainly experts in machining of Ti by now.

Cheers
I never spoke to George at DYNAVap?
Instead of buying GonG after GonG I was thinking to make a unbreakable?
I love your collection.
After breaking all my custom glass pieces I gave up!
CANNABIS is my passion instead.
68xp7me.jpg

I'm not as fancy as some, however I medicate my way!

Last edited:
Here's a few shots of my new JoDa/Coojo/AGlow collab, it's mesmerizing!

HTsEv8S.jpg

The whole rig has fumed wigwag that is absolutely stunning as well, really hard to capture on camera.

Last edited:
Decided to break out "Big Bertha" for an afternoon of big hits. Not long after there was a stretcher case & it was also lucky I was reclined appropriately :whoa:.

ea9axjx.jpg
WtU5lgt.jpg

9hYP2Rq.jpg

ReSfNwg.jpg

Ok here's my latest...from Eric Ross @eross4point0 (IG) a fully worked Rossicello Mini Beaker with 2 hole Diffy. Colors are Pomegranate and Brilliant blue. There are 3 firey opals and 2 jailbreak wigwag Millie's.

Attachments

• IMG_9375.JPG
    IMG_9375.JPG
    796.7 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_9377.JPG
    IMG_9377.JPG
    890.1 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_9379.JPG
    IMG_9379.JPG
    822.5 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_9381.JPG
    IMG_9381.JPG
    989.2 KB · Views: 396
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my new Sheldon Black bubbler & it is nice (if the base is way too small) but nowhere near the quality of my SOL bub.

EnFoHCz.jpg

I was pissed off about wasting so much money on the above SB piece I rage purchased a bubbler of DH Gate. For under $50US I am very happy & it is almost perfect. One perc does not fire very well but it is very close to my old Blaze piece & that is a good thing. Massive base & stable as fuck.

New model

Fv2uzFdl.jpg

Blaze

gH8OunBl.jpg

Blaze murdered

40KRE1al.jpg

I was pissed off about wasting so much money on the above SB piece I rage purchased a bubbler of DH Gate. For under $50US I am very happy & it is almost perfect. One perc does not fire very well but it is very close to my old Blaze piece & that is a good thing. Massive base & stable as fuck.

New model

Fv2uzFdl.jpg

Blaze

gH8OunBl.jpg

Blaze murdered

40KRE1al.jpg
Oh, poor Blaze. Have you looked into having it repaired? May be possible if not shattered and splintered...if a nice clean break, yeah?

Also, I find myself using my stevenlmz70 FC-186 (I think...14 mm Mobius knockoff) the most. Can't remember but bascially a $30 piece. Now, I still do like my much more expensive Phatt Ass Glass Hover Perc, but it was more than an order of magnitude more money!!

Oh, poor Blaze. Have you looked into having it repaired? May be possible if not shattered and splintered...if a nice clean break, yeah?

Pretty clean break but it would probably cost me $100 to repair locally & I only paid $150 for it. It is in a cupboard as a reminder to treat my glass better :lol:.

Those hover percs by PAG look sweet as fuck. Cheap glass has it's place as does more expensive glass & some pieces I would not let a friend handle. If a $50 piece gets broken I mind but don't mind. If a $300+ piece gets broken I would fucking mind :smoke:.

One thing I will note is every piece I have gotten from Glassartist has come in a Bio glass or Pure glass box & his glass is of high enough quality that his premium pieces would be next to indistinguishable from the real deal. That said I suspect quite a lot of "real deal" glass comes out of China anyways.....

I am certain my "Bent" wubbler is "legit" & came out of the same place the Bio & Pulse ones come from. No bubbles anywhere, solid embossed logo, perfect welds, straight as an arrow & every slit flame polished & flawless. I paid $90US for it but it was worth every penny considering the quality. I wish I grabbed his Mobius/reti perc when I had the chance.

I only have a video handy but it is a beast & straight outta China. It just seems too good to be true & coming in a big Bio box makes me think it is legit but maybe "fell off the back of a truck" in China :wink:

Saw a Labour Day sale with Maddabler & could not resist this little baby. I really can't emphasise how good these guys were to deal with as it is a much bigger fuck around shipping to Oz than domestic.

szRxi2cl.jpg

It has what they call a coral perc but is similar to the SOL lace perc & the purple lollipop is in all the right places.

VVZaLW2l.jpg

I have a new 'Precious'..........

I've been following Goliath on IG for a while and have wanted one of his pieces sooooo bad. He is having some health problems and dropped a few of his pieces on the cheap. I got lucky and scooped one up. This thing hits like a dream.....

View attachment 1001
I tried to dibs one from him last nite but I think I missed by 1 second.

I tried to dibs one from him last nite but I think I missed by 1 second.
Oh..... you were going for one of the juice boxes huh? You've got to act fast on those drops. :biggrin: Are you participating in his contest for his #1 full size?

I'll tell you what... of all the bubblers I have, I think the one I just got from him hits the nicest. Especially for a dab rig. It's so smooth!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back