Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Why...??? Because of the bacteria from my mouth kicking off the growth...????

Why has no one produced a long life bubbler water, that will not grow bacteria and is perfectly safe..???
This must be possible right..???
I'd buy it... especially if I only had to change it once a month or something.....

@Baron23 summed it up pretty well. A tiny drop of saliva has a lot of bacteria in it :science:.

You could always try "piece water" out. I have no idea if it works or anything but you could probably get a few weeks out of each water change?

I just buy distilled water in gallon jugs....no idea what its ph is..should be 6.14 as its pure water, but I have never tested it.

You reckon distilled water is the way to go? Might have to give it a go :thumbsup:.

You could always try "piece water" out. I have no idea if it works or anything but you could probably get a few weeks out of each water change?

This seems interesting...but I'm a sceptical person... all this talk or particulate filtration...
you normally don't get something without trade-offs... like robbing me of my cannabinoids... Would explain the claim of smoother hits...

I use vapour distilled smart water for now..
But I wouldn't drink it...

http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water.htm

Last edited:
You reckon distilled water is the way to go?

Yes, I believe so. Don't really want chlorine in my bubbler water. Also, eliminates minerals and such that are in tap water, particularly if you live in a hard water area. That, and its pretty cheap.

@Baron23 summed it up pretty well. A tiny drop of saliva has a lot of bacteria in it :science:.

You reckon distilled water is the way to go? Might have to give it a go :thumbsup:.
Back in the 70's guy's would clean bong's once a week?
I clean my wp's daily?
elj8b7c.jpg

I always reduce the mouthpiece!

Back in the 70's guy's would clean bong's once a week?
I clean my wp's daily?
elj8b7c.jpg

I always reduce the mouthpiece!

I just found a mouthpiece in my massive box of glass, that I can use to reduce mine...
I'm gonna try it tonight (soon) and see how it is...

I was a joint guy, not a bonger, so maybe this will be a revelation for me...

Edit.... soon is now...
20171102_203235.jpg

Edit again...Hmmm, I'm not sure about this...

Last edited:
And so? Did you find what you were looking for in a draw?

Yes its the piece in the end of the mouthpiece in the image..

I gotta say I'm just not sure I like it...
Will give it a go with the evo....

Is it the restriction you don't like?

I feel it jets the vapour onto the back of my throat, causing some irritation, and limitimg my power...

I feel it jets the vapour onto the back of my throat, causing some irritation, and limitimg my power...
That makes sense.

The reason I was asking is because the EVO has such an unrestricted draw. With you coming from joints I thought you were looking for a more restrictive draw. But then... you also use the Dynavap so... I dunno what I was thinking.

This fucking virus has me wonky. I can't wait till I'm right again lol. I need to catch a buzz! I can't think straight.

That makes sense.

The reason I was asking is because the EVO has such an unrestricted draw. With you coming from joints I thought you were looking for a more restrictive draw. But then... you also use the Dynavap so... I dunno what I was thinking.

This fucking virus has me wonky. I can't wait till I'm right again lol. I need to catch a buzz! I can't think straight.
I use a EVO a lot these day'z.
I smoked joints for a long time.
The smaller mouthpiece is my preference with water path.
SMOKING the FLAVOR I can't stand however the HIGH is intense.
No MARKET really for small mouthpieces?
Just something I like better?

If you like a hole to suck on I get it.

Do what you like.

I'm not one to judge!!

What's a DNYA VAPE like to @Kellya86 ?
@Baron23 do you have one?

I was going to hide one in the garden!

Last edited:
It's mine as well. I like the more rounded types that are a bit pipe like.

Funny how most bubblers are made with the flared type of mouthpiece. I wonder why.
s-l1600.jpg

I was listening to I-TUNES and found this on ebay.
Remember all the hype about weed?
BonG's came from JAMAICA.
For me NORTHERN CALIFORNIA grew the best like the GRAPE's for making WINE.
I spent time in FRANCE and thought it was outstanding!
INDIA and Northern CALIFORNIA would be the correct CANNABIS correlation.
HAWAII is no effort growing!
I'm talking about outdoor growing.
INDOOR you can do anywhere!

SMOKING the FLAVOR I can't stand however the HIGH is intense.

I haven't had a smoke in a long time now.... but I remember when I was transitioning, I had the odd sneaky small joint...
I didn't find the high to be as intense as with vaping...
I mean the head rush from smoking for the first 10 mins is intense...
But then it just felt lacking in something...
I ended up having to vape after anyway...

Not to mention getting the awful taste from my mouth.. and the tight chest...
Not for me....

@Kellya86 & @Baron23 it looks like I will be getting some distilled water from the supermarket tomorrow morning.

It's mine as well. I like the more rounded types that are a bit pipe like.

Funny how most bubblers are made with the flared type of mouthpiece. I wonder why.

If I am clean shaven I quite like a small flared mouthpiece on my glass mom. Not too big but most of my pieces have a small flared mp.

HQn9oHdl.jpg

I have a nipple style one & a Sheldon Black snake head style one but they don't really float my boat & get rarely used.

My current favourite is this one as it is comfortable with or without facial hair. Personal use only with this style but I have plenty of glass for visitors to use.

2RYBe86l.jpg

My current favourite is this one as it is comfortable with or without facial hair. Personal use only with this style but I have plenty of glass for visitors to use.
Oh... I quite like that mouthpiece. It's sort of a combination of the flared and the rounded type I like. I think you called it a snake head.. lol.

I also have a piece I don't allow others to use. It's my Fish Bowl recycler.... no one gets to use that but me. It also happens to have my favorite mouthpiece on it. It's flared but not as big as my other bubbler's mouthpieces. Just seems to fit my mouth better.

One factor in my not liking the larger mouthpieces might also be that women often wear makeup. And smooshing our mouth into the mouthpiece will often leave behind traces of said makeup. Nasty.

no one gets to use that but me

Its very rare that I ever have the opportunity to share with anyone, but when it does happen, I don't let people near my evo or ht...
And I'm glad of that, as last time i let someine try vaping, they proper coughed down my d020-d, sending a still fully loaded (with herb and rosin, what a waste) vapcap flying with a jet of water behind it.....
That would kill an evo...

I haven't had a smoke in a long time now.... but I remember when I was transitioning, I had the odd sneaky small joint...
I didn't find the high to be as intense as with vaping...
I mean the head rush from smoking for the first 10 mins is intense...
But then it just felt lacking in something...
I ended up having to vape after anyway...

Not to mention getting the awful taste from my mouth.. and the tight chest...
Not for me....
5 year's ago I smoked a JOINT with some friend's I had once. (they carried a 1/4 pound around usually)
Maybe it was the rush?
I like VAPING more and find it = CIVILIZED
I VAPE alone because it's weird for most of my friend's.
They think I'm a GOOF because I VAPE.

Small Mouth Pieces are my thing. (some like a "HUGE HOLE")?

We are all different I guess?

@Kellya86 this is what I love!

COOKIES have a great mentality:

Last edited:
Whats peoples opinions on using a log vape with a recycler? Are recyclers good for flowers or really just concentrates with a nail? Thinking I can justify a recycler for Christmas if I feel so inclined but I already have so many nice pieces that get no love.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back