Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

IMG_20180131_115546776~2.jpg

I only have one piece of glass that i use.
She is my daily driver and my rock! She loves all my heavy hitters and milks up on demand1
14 hole diffy with minimal water for max flavor!
She's a RooR and has replaced all my other glass.

I love looking at all the heady stuff and can appreciate the talent and craftsmanship! I just cannot afford it! LOL!
YBT3Kj2-2.jpg

What's up guys! Let's see here. I have bought some things, won some things...and broken some things since I last posted :rolleyes:.

I got a HUGE Scientific beast that I think anyone with a vaporizer or nail would love. It's by @williams_glass and it has a huge showerhead with marias above for diffusion. He calls it the Tesle perc. It also has a very unigue dewar joint design with built in reclaim/Ash-catcher. It's so heavy you could put any drop down and a flat coil liger without any tippage, BUT this is the only piece I don't use a drop down with. The thick ass dewar joint doesn't get too hot plus my other reason is relaim and the claim chamber and dewar system collect the reclaim for me! The Marias on the Tesla perc are Parralax, a shifty CFL color that goes from a Greenish tint to a magenta in different lighting.

Below the Tesla perc beast is a beautiful little fumed traveler I won from @Vaughnglass ! and a pendy from @BCMGlass

And below that just a couple of new drop downs I got! from Rickbirdbarry and Bronxglass

Laser dab video I took with it!!!!!:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeueXMzHkjQ/?hl=en&taken-by=mrbonsai710

EtrHOMP.jpg

OxYRIFU.jpg

pcBCIQr.jpg
tCnOUgU.jpg
v3IexuQ.png

1F7TmIP.jpg
XmsMpHO.jpg
p44sqPq.jpg

Z102xGT.jpg
BlTiDoM.jpg

yWHHuaR.jpg
kEwQaz9.jpg

UOFr1VP.jpg

@mitoaglass​

I want some heady glass!
Dv8oAa8.jpg

Sometimes I just need to MEDICATE!
I want to RECREATE?

What's up guys! Let's see here. I have bought some things, won some things...and broken some things since I last posted :rolleyes:.

I got a HUGE Scientific beast that I think anyone with a vaporizer or nail would love. It's by @williams_glass and it has a huge showerhead with marias above for diffusion. He calls it the Tesle perc. It also has a very unigue dewar joint design with built in reclaim/Ash-catcher. It's so heavy you could put any drop down and a flat coil liger without any tippage, BUT this is the only piece I don't use a drop down with. The thick ass dewar joint doesn't get too hot plus my other reason is relaim and the claim chamber and dewar system collect the reclaim for me! The Marias on the Tesla perc are Parralax, a shifty CFL color that goes from a Greenish tint to a magenta in different lighting.

Below the Tesla perc beast is a beautiful little fumed traveler I won from @Vaughnglass ! and a pendy from @BCMGlass

And below that just a couple of new drop downs I got! from Rickbirdbarry and Bronxglass

Laser dab video I took with it!!!!!:)

EtrHOMP.jpg

OxYRIFU.jpg

pcBCIQr.jpg
tCnOUgU.jpg
v3IexuQ.png

1F7TmIP.jpg
XmsMpHO.jpg
p44sqPq.jpg

Z102xGT.jpg
BlTiDoM.jpg

yWHHuaR.jpg
kEwQaz9.jpg

I love your piece's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Handy vapcap bubbler. With a light show as well.
vhLFBpIh.jpg

I never spoke to George at DYNAVap?
Instead of buying GonG after GonG I was thinking to make a unbreakable?
I love your collection.
After breaking all my custom glass pieces I gave up!
CANNABIS is my passion instead.
68xp7me.jpg

I'm not as fancy as some, however I medicate my way!

I have been looking at a dhgate version of this bong
How does it go for you?
I like it but was wondering if the double perc was too much for our vapes

Walked into the headshop today to treat myself a bit and walked out with this wonderful looking new piece!

zjJqePt.jpg

I love the detail taking place inside the actual piece too

0RRDIYS.jpg

I have a new 'Precious'..........

I've been following Goliath on IG for a while and have wanted one of his pieces sooooo bad. He is having some health problems and dropped a few of his pieces on the cheap. I got lucky and scooped one up. This thing hits like a dream.....

View attachment 1001

Are you two using rezblock?
Or extracts?

Have you tried just using a few drops of lemon juice in a clean bong?
I find it works wonders and is pretty much a free fix....also the water does not go red

The amount I have to clean my glass for health reasons negates leaving the same water in there for days and in between washes LJ has been amazing for keeping a clear clean glass

Just my experience but saves dollars and looks good

Man there is a lot of flash glass on here, I just ordered another DHGate piece and am also looking at a SOL Sidecar as a special 12 month anniversary of giving up tobacco and combusting, this one @Stevenski put me onto;
052A2477.jpg

I won`t put up the link because it is the last one, anyone else out there own this and can tell me if/why it is worth more than 5x the price of a Dhgate one and could someone please give me the dimeter of the mouthpiece.

Man there is a lot of flash glass on here, I just ordered another DHGate piece and am also looking at a SOL Sidecar as a special 12 month anniversary of giving up tobacco and combusting, this one @Stevenski put me onto;
052A2477.jpg

I won`t put up the link because it is the last one, anyone else out there own this and can tell me if/why it is worth more than 5x the price of a Dhgate one and could someone please give me the dimeter of the mouthpiece.
I cant see a lot of difference between these and dhgate ones tbh
well blown glass with no bubbles and good thickness and detail is well blown glass....
The lattice in my dhgate mobius is perfect
I would have expected there to be imperfections there maybe but nope

I may be missing something but dunno

except for maybe colour to avoid lead paint or china plastic

Are you two using rezblock?
Or extracts?
I'm using cranberry extract. No.. I haven't tried lemon juice but after reading about it the last couple days here I'm willing to give it a try.
The amount I have to clean my glass for health reasons negates leaving the same water in there for days and in between washes LJ has been amazing for keeping a clear clean glass

Just my experience but saves dollars and looks good
I change out my water daily... but again I wouldn't mind trying the lemon juice. It would be cheaper and hopefully the water would stay clearer. I find that the cranberyy extract water clouds quickly and looks sort of gross. I've been know to change out the water a couple times during the day because of it.

Do you use fresh or bottled lemon juice?
I cant see a lot of difference between these and dhgate ones tbh
well blown glass with no bubbles and good thickness and detail is well blown glass....
A ton of the glass being sold as 'American' is actually from China... so often there is no difference.

In talking with @mvapes (Scratched Glass Works), I've been told that it's obvious to him when it's cheaper glass from China. He can tell when he's scratching it. And I was told there is often lead in the glass; which is not the case with American Glass (like the SOL piece @LesPlenty pictured).

This is not to say you can't get 'good' glass from DHGate. But some of what's on there is janke as fuck. Go with a well reviewed and well known blower if you do buy there.
The lattice in my dhgate mobius is perfect
I've purchased several of these Mobius knockoffs now. I've gotten a few that were wonky, but most of them were good little bubblers. Sticking with Stevenlmz79 for these is the ticket imo.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back