Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

EveryDayAmnesiac

I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
7h17Wus.jpg

I don't really have a glass "collection" or anything - I just have what I need and use what I have. Nothing fancy. But had 'em for years now and they get the job done. I would love to upgrade, but I can't justify it when I already have pieces that work just fine and are all American-made. :smile:

For low temps, in particular with my HIbrid, I have a cute little SOL Lace Perc Sidecar with lemon/lime tint on the base and mouthpiece that I purchased from a legendary member on another forum. This was maybe 2 years ago? Something like that. I'll have them know I still use it nearly every day and clean it once a week! Solid piece. Great sipper. :thumbsup:

For higher temps (I tend to not do much above what I'm guessing is in the 400 - 410 F range) I like my SSFG recycler. It sure as shit ain't the flashiest recycler out there, but it does exactly what it was meant to do and is purdy enough for me. Nice tight whirlpool, heavy enough base to hold my logs, and a traditional flared mouthpiece. Wouldn't mind a bigger one to go with it but I'm not sure if SSFG is even in the pipe business anymore. :idon'tknow:

Then there is the all-around piece - the SSFG gridded inline. A classic piece! Low temps, medium, high. Morning hits, afternoon and night. Does a great job of balancing filtration and taste and size. I bought this and the recycler as a set over 3 years ago and they're still in great shape.

I tend to baby my glass! I already got enough bills-a-plenty, anyhow. :shakehead:

So what glass are y'all using?

I was hoping someone would start a thread like this. :thumbsup:

There was a time I said... nah.. I could never get really into glass. I break it too easily. And while I am still apt to breakage... my GAS is strong. :lol:

Various DHGate pieces

4l3ep4.jpg

A Pulse Leaning Tongue piece I won on IG

okvEjv6.jpg

And now the good stuff...

My two M & M Tech bubblers... double showerhead on the left and lattice perc on the right. Unfortunately, the lattice broke last month; interestingly on the day I started building this forum. But it's out for repair....and I'm hopeful that if it turns out well we may have a glass repair guy on board.

n3Kd3TU.jpg

Fishbowl Recycler

1zCLRzC.jpg

Pulse double barrel stem line:

9T28h2C.jpg

uQqrLYu.jpg

gq0FZz6.jpg

And finally, my Pulse Mini Oil Rig:

VcbrceR.jpg.

fxhtt9Q.jpg

Last edited:
@momofthegoons - Nice to see some cranberry extract in your glass . . . :smile:

I'll start off with one of my favorite pieces. This is a custom inline by Ray Verling from SoulShine Family Glass. It was given to Seibo as a birthday present. He put it in a contest that I won . . . :biggrin:

inline-1.jpg

---
inline-2.jpg

---
inline-3.jpg

---
inline-4.jpg

---
inline-5.jpg

---
inline-6.jpg

More L8tr . . . :peace:

There is some really nice glass on display already in this thread :nod:. I have a whole bunch of larger glass that I don't use anymore but I alternate between my smallies with a heavy leaning to the SOL piece. That piece is absolutely flawless in form & function @David Brent clearly has considerable taste. Looking for a heady piece or two to round things out but quality over quantity these days for me.

Mike Shea 14mm sidecar

LLt1gvDl.jpg

SOL 14mm sidecar

EUVGWZ6l.jpg

The Limited Edition Swagger IGG Fanatic Circ to Gridded Barrel Turbine . . . :smile:

turbine-1.jpg

---
snow.jpg

@David Brent way to kick off the glass section! I'm a big fan of the SOL lace perc!

@momofthegoons love those blastings, awesome collection!

@Stevenski SOL!!!

@t-dub my first inspiration, such a crystal clean collection!

fMXRnsj.jpg

I no longer own the purple ftk or straight fab...

zKbVj0U.jpg

TAG Incycler

SWt9GvG.jpg

Joda Glass

gLi94Gh.jpg

Blazed Glass

5QTSGoD.jpg

Coojo Glass

zV3Af42.jpg

YetiHouseGlass (J-Hook)

bSHB8Ay.jpg

3JqZ75C.jpg

Scratched Glassworks

Well Hey guy!!! I already know most of you! But to those who don't let me introduce myself. My name is Buck, and I like to... wait I'm not Buck? I'm MrBonsai and I like glass! I rotate through pieces every few days and purchase another just about every week. Maybe we should start a Collection thread separate from this one? Until then let me begin.
anyway What's Up Peeps!!

I won't post all of them of course but here are a few goodies :headbang:

If you want to know about a piece just ask!

HTPpu3b.png

MGEiPyY.jpg
HbRSC8G.jpg

8ItMn8r.jpg

2CqAnbJ.jpg
ittxiDx.jpg
7vYMBwJ.jpg
QfuGi0L.jpg

MWNnbIH.jpg
EfzIcBP.jpg

You've got some sick pieces, man. I don't even understand how you store all the glass! I love the cone with the Cobalt blue so much! It's there a favorite piece of glass that you have, and what makes it your favorite, @Mrbonsai710 ?
That first one is something I haven't seen before. Very beautiful and unique.

Well Hey guy!!! I already know most of you from FC! But to those who don't let me introduce myself. My name is Buck, and I like to... wait I'm not Buck? I'm MrBonsai and I like glass! I rotate through pieces every few days and purchase another just about every week. Maybe we should start a Collection thread separate from this one? Until then let me begin.
anyway What's Up Peeps!!

I won't post all of them of course but here are a few goodies :headbang:

If you want to know about a piece just ask!

HTPpu3b.png

MGEiPyY.jpg
HbRSC8G.jpg

8ItMn8r.jpg

2CqAnbJ.jpg
ittxiDx.jpg
7vYMBwJ.jpg
QfuGi0L.jpg

MWNnbIH.jpg
EfzIcBP.jpg
Ow, where's that piece I love so much that you got from John in Philly? The one that looks like Jupiter's clouds to me. Love that piece.

Ok, I would like to play too! LOL

This is a piece of Custom Creations (C2) glass. 65 mm can stemless bubbler and is just an all around, affordable, heavy, made in USA, glass
Attachment-8.jpeg

This is a piece of TAG that was given to me as a gift. Its so thick you can hit homers over the center field wall with it! LOL I should regift it to @ataxian and see how long it takes him to break it. This sucker may actually bounce if dropped on his pool deck. haha
Attachment-5.jpeg

This is an original Bates and Worm external diffuser pump which is one of my favorites for dabbing. I only wish the base was wider and heavier as its tall and you need to be careful if hanging a heavy banger (like the Liger) from it so it doesn't tip. Note that the joint on this is vertical while all of the Gravlabs collab with Bates have the joint angled out (for reasons that escape me).

Attachment-7.jpeg

Liked the external so much, I bought an internal. Now this is a Gravlabs collab with Bates. Works very well.

Attachment-6.jpeg

What life is complete without a hydratube for your EVO. Turbine HT
Attachment-4.jpeg

This is a Mobius Ion knockoff from Stevenlmz79 on DHGate. 14mm dewar style joint with left hand side car and no logo. I use this a LOT as a WP for herb vapes. Heavy base, stable with no wobble, no bubbles and nice looking welds, functions great (especially for about $36).

Attachment-3.jpeg

Phatt Ass Glass from Terry Sawyer. This is his recycler. Simply a wonderful piece to use.
Attachment-2.jpeg

Lastly, this is also a Phatt Ass Glass piece from Terry Sawyer. This is his 'hover perc" shown here in situ, so to speak. LOL Love this piece
Attachment-1.jpeg

Ok, I would like to play too! LOL

This is a piece of Custom Creations (C2) glass. 65 mm can stemless bubbler and is just an all around, affordable, heavy, made in USA, glass
View attachment 260

This is a piece of TAG that was given to me as a gift. Its so thick you can hit homers over the center field wall with it! LOL I should regift it to @ataxian and see how long it takes him to break it. This sucker may actually bounce if dropped on his pool deck. haha
View attachment 261

This is an original Bates and Worm external diffuser pump which is one of my favorites for dabbing. I only wish the base was wider and heavier as its tall and you need to be careful if hanging a heavy banger (like the Liger) from it so it doesn't tip. Note that the joint on this is vertical while all of the Gravlabs collab with Bates have the joint angled out (for reasons that escape me).

View attachment 262

Liked the external so much, I bought an internal. Now this is a Gravlabs collab with Bates. Works very well.

View attachment 263

What life is complete without a hydratube for your EVO. Turbine HT
View attachment 264

This is a Mobius Ion knockoff from Stevenlmz79 on DHGate. 14mm dewar style joint with left hand side car and no logo. I use this a LOT as a WP for herb vapes. Heavy base, stable with no wobble, no bubbles and nice looking welds, functions great (especially for about $36).

View attachment 265

Phatt Ass Glass from Terry Sawyer. This is his recycler. Simply a wonderful piece to use.
View attachment 266

Lastly, this is also a Phatt Ass Glass piece from Terry Sawyer. This is his 'hover perc" shown here in situ, so to speak. LOL Love this piece
View attachment 267
You have a beautiful collection!
I would break every piece you have in less than a week.

One of my vaporizers I love requires a GonG.
I bought a 5 pack however I need to go to a machine shop and make unbreakable ones that don't effect FLAVOR.
Many people FLAVOR is not important.
I was going to buy a SILICONE water pipe however the mouthpieces are too large? (maybe in 1,000 years time they will make them with a smaller mouthpiece?)

You have nice glass. (Don't let me near it)

I am humbled! (I had car collection, Islands, Land and Stuff) Glass I love and break and would trade for it if my wife would let me?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back