Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

At home I find myself using J- hooks a lot lately.
20190529_125256.jpg

I shared this on IG yesterday and thought I'd share it here as well. Back around 2010, Rick of AromaZap started introducing glass for the log vapes. He started with glass stems (and was the first to do so) and then had the idea for a small bubbler... one of the first hydra tubes. May I present, the ZapBubbler:

IMG_3764.jpg

It stands 7" tall and is 14mm at the connection. Came with a little wooden stand for it to sit in. There were only about 10 of these made. I know @Ed's TnT has one. I'd love to see Dynavap make something like this for the VapCap. It works well with wax pens like the Dr. Dabber. And..... works great with the WoodScents using the WonG. Have you given it a whirl yet Ed? :biggrin: Hey... this would be a good idea for the WS as well! Wonder if we can find a blower to make them....:thinker: They look fairly simple.

I shared this on IG yesterday and thought I'd share it here as well. Back around 2010, Rick of AromaZap started introducing glass for the log vapes. He started with glass stems (and was the first to do so) and then had the idea for a small bubbler... one of the first hydra tubes. May I present, the ZapBubbler:

View attachment 11779

It stands 7" tall and is 14mm at the connection. Came with a little wooden stand for it to sit in. There were only about 10 of these made. I know @Ed's TnT has one. I'd love to see Dynavap make something like this for the VapCap. It works well with wax pens like the Dr. Dabber. And..... works great with the WoodScents using the WonG. Have you given it a whirl yet Ed? :biggrin: Hey... this would be a good idea for the WS as well! Wonder if we can find a blower to make them....:thinker: They look fairly simple.
I like that bubbler a lot. Nice design....very nice. I would def use that on my Enano if I had one that fit (the one you have has a ground joint so looks like a no for Enano).

Cheers and thanks....

You would just need a stem that doubles as a WonG or GonG to mate it to. The one I have from Ed for the WS works a charm; although a little shorter might be better.
View attachment 11783

View attachment 11782

I've been asked to do a little vid of some of this stuff in action... I'll see what I can do.
Historical WOW. Very nice. They don't make them like that any more.

You would just need a stem that doubles as a WonG or GonG to mate it to. The one I have from Ed for the WS works a charm; although a little shorter might be better.
View attachment 11783

View attachment 11782

I've been asked to do a little vid of some of this stuff in action... I'll see what I can do.
I was thinking more long the lines of a short glass stem with ground joint on one end and unfinished on the other end with internal diameter to accept the Nano heater.

But, I guess I will stick to my gong and carb'd adapter set up for water use....works good...and I already own it (save them $$ baby!! haha).

View attachment 11779

Why not use a 18F/14M adapter & pair it with your Solo? They are made for each other. Alternatively use the GonG you got with your WS & chuck a couple extra O rings on it it keep the tip secure. This thing was built for experimentation & is a rare piece of vape history.

We rule @momofthegoons I wasnt able to score my zap bubbler when it came out, got lucky when I reached out to uncle @Vitolo later and he let me get his. So cool to know we have one each of only 10. Great idea too mom, got a message into my glass guy now bout them. These would be a breeze for him considering what all he does and has done. Will keep you all posted and hope to be able to offer something similar soon.

The following also fits The One and should fit the new Fury Edge, not to mention the Dynavap and the WoodScents(might even fit a Plenty);

The following also fits The One and should fit the new Fury Edge, not to mention the Dynavap and the WoodScents(might even fit a Plenty);

Looks good :)
I can see it getting broken putting down too hard or rolling off the table though...

IMG_20191125_132949.jpg

Almost...ffs, I messaged before purchasing and made another note as requested on the order notes to make sure this part was level for OCD terp ball pulling, groundhog day partial refund for another flower vase. (and the 45 cut perc is too low for a nice change)

I'm trying to turn some of the glass I don't use into glass I do use. Two years ago I ended up with a Gravity bong by then GRAV Labs, now GRAV. It didn't seem like a piece that would get much use, and it was used one time before I heard about vaping and moved ahead with living my best life. Unfortunately, my best life isn't without it's own issues, including upcoming dental surgery. While trying to figure out how to ingest cannabis without creating negative pressure best avoided post surgery, the gravity bong came to mind. The bottle neck is a perfect fit for my 18mm WPA, and I got some vapor using my Super Surfer. The real winner was using the GB with my VapCap M. There was an O ring around the GB slide that I put on the M. This made a perfect fit for the M inside the slide, which was put back in the GB. I got serious clouds, and it worked perfectly. Well, until user error came up from me being super stoned. That came from me forgetting I have to let the vapor fill my mouth, then inhale.
Anyway, this piece has a wonderful opportunity to redeem itself and become beloved and useful sans smoke. I'm hoping for the best.
downloadfile-2.jpg

Got some replacement adapters so I can revive Frankenbong again,

IMG_20191210_000818.jpg

@710 coils heater holder clips are fan bloody tastic!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back