Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Getting that DH itch however, should there b concerns with this so called pandemic in China right now related to shipping times? I truly don't know. Has anyone here recently made any DH transactions?
I just made an order yesterday
I think it should be okay
Haven't heard about post being affected, only people
Not 100% though
I hope I get my item soon lol

I ordered stuff back on 24 Jan that still has not shipped due to the Chinese New Year holiday.

Never mind the Vape booger in there. This DHgate water piece has been amazing. Paid $32 shipped and shipped fast. Nice and thick glass and vapor production.
0F352965-9E4F-4B6F-AE75-2FEF0B0B7CCC.jpeg

This DHgate water piece has been amazing. Paid $32 shipped and shipped fast. Nice and thick glass and vapor production.
Oh yes the do20-D or some variant. The single matrix with the sidecar MP. If there was a standard piece of glass that'd be it. I've owned a couple of those over the years. :myday:Always good to have one of those in your arsenal or as your only piece. :biggrin: I found a different version from a 'name brand' called Phoenix glass.
But no sidecar MP. Just a straight black tube. They sell chillers that are meant to fit into the tube style. Not that I'd rec that. However I can kinda sorta use an 18mm adapter with it. Got mine through Ebay, but here is the link to the source.

hfglass.en.made-in-china.com/product/HNPnYCdofjWx/China-Phoenix-Glass-Bubbler-Matrix-Percolators-Smoking-Weed-Herb-Wholesales-Water-Pipes.html
Phoenix-Star-8.5-inches-Bubbler-Water-Pipe-with-Matrix-Perc-Hookah-Glass-Smoking-Pipes-Factory-Price.jpg

Oh yes the do20-D or some variant. The single matrix with the sidecar MP. If there was a standard piece of glass that'd be it. I've owned a couple of those over the years. :myday:Always good to have one of those in your arsenal or as your only piece. :biggrin: I found a different version from a 'name brand' called Phoenix glass.
But no sidecar MP. Just a straight black tube. They sell chillers that are meant to fit into the tube style. Not that I'd rec that. However I can kinda sorta use an 18mm adapter with it. Got mine through Ebay, but here is the link to the source.

hfglass.en.made-in-china.com/product/HNPnYCdofjWx/China-Phoenix-Glass-Bubbler-Matrix-Percolators-Smoking-Weed-Herb-Wholesales-Water-Pipes.html
Phoenix-Star-8.5-inches-Bubbler-Water-Pipe-with-Matrix-Perc-Hookah-Glass-Smoking-Pipes-Factory-Price.jpg

Did you notice that it was made in Wuhan China?

I'm waiting on some gear from China myself, 2 Headbangers. A couple days ago I got a notice that shipping is delayed due to the virus. I'm tempted to just cancel the order.

Did you notice that it was made in Wuhan China?
OMG :yikes: I wasn't even thinking about that as an issue or what impact the virus would be from buying glass from Chinese sellers.

I loved my Mobius sidecar from the gate
Ended up giving it away as a gift as others took over
VC-RC is a fav these days

Anything from China should be virus free as stated above it is meant to die in a number of hours without a living host

I still iso washed the corona out of my recent Carta sic bucket I got from the gate pretty well though hahaha

I think the only issue is longer post times ATM as they have lots to deal with currently

Catching up after the Chinese New Year holidays, I have 4 or 5 items that now show as shipped in the last few days so things are starting to move again.
Oh yes the do20-D
D020 and varients have showerhead pers, sidecars have Matrix percs, very different in use. I have not pulled the trigger on a mini matrix I have wanted to fill my collection out with for a while,
1583120982912.png

I have a FC-188 which is the Mobius Ion knockoff from Popular Glass on DHGate with a side car MP. I like it and use it often with my vapcap on a DDave glass 14mm stem.

Hard to argue against DHGate glasss for the price, particularly if you are hard on glass (as in breaking it often LOL).

But I did treat myself to a real Mobius Atom with the associated disk drop down in 14mm as a dab rig and there is absolutely no comparison.

Is it worth the large amount of extra money over DHGate glass....well, those kind of trade off decisions are very personal and up to the individual but I have zero buyer's remorse about the Atom. I love it and I love the quality of the glass, workmanship, and function. The differences are clear once you hold a true Mobius in your hand.

Cheers

Go any pics of them side by side @Baron23 ?

But I did treat myself to a real Mobius Atom with the associated disk drop down in 14mm as a dab rig and there is absolutely no comparison.

And what a beautiful looking piece it is Baron.

Is it worth the large amount of extra money over DHGate glass....well, those kind of trade off decisions are very personal and up to the individual but I have zero buyer's remorse about the Atom. I love it and I love the quality of the glass, workmanship, and function. The differences are clear once you hold a true Mobius in your hand.

Personally I think it is worth it. If I look at any of my nice pieces I can say they were worth it. If you can afford a nice daily or two why not? I have a bunch of crap that gets 1% of the use my rigs have & costs more.

And what a beautiful looking piece it is Baron.

Personally I think it is worth it. If I look at any of my nice pieces I can say they were worth it. If you can afford a nice daily or two why not? I have a bunch of crap that gets 1% of the use my rigs have & costs more.
Great perspective.

I must admit, the Mobius was a birthday gift to myself and I'm very happy with it.

I also have a pair of Phatt Ass Glass (PAG) bubblers that I went in on a group deal organized by Shane at 710coils.com and I do really like those pieces...but I think I actually like the Mobius best of all.

Cheers

Go any pics of them side by side @Baron23 ?
Not side by side...if I get a chance, I will try to remember to take one. But I do have some pics of them:

FC-188

Attachment-3.jpeg

Mobius Atom

taken by the Cave Smoke shop prior to shipping to me
IMG_4067.JPG

Much more prosaic pic taken by me
Atom #1 cropped.jpeg

This is my daily driver since I switched back to a WS primarily. There is nothing I dislike about this piece.

20200418_120132.jpg

Other vape glass rarely used.

20200418_115837.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back