Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

There is nothing I dislike about this piece.
Apart from it being 14mm by the look of your 14 to 18mm dropdown adapter!
I am leaning more towards getting a new quality built bong for a treat in the next few months...for dabbing.

I think I have those water pipes in my collection?
How do U like them?

I like them all but my Mad Dabber & SOL are my favourites.

Apart from it being 14mm by the look of your 14 to 18mm dropdown adapter!
I am leaning more towards getting a new quality built bong for a treat in the next few months...for dabbing.

My preference is 14mm but I have managed to break all my 14mm VC GonGs. Therefore i have been using my 18mm UD NonG & 18mm WonGs from Ed. I have 18mm pieces too.

As for expensive glass I highly recommend it. I am very fond of saying buying a nice rig is less than a cup of coffee a day if you don't break it the first year.

I could not quite fit all the qtips in my normal holder but found the 12" straight fab egg holes are more than just for looks and cooling,

IMG_20200510_211120.jpg

So @LesPlenty are those rubber bands around the base of that rig?
Yep, rubber bands, that is my 'Standing at the workbench' handsfree rig, I can bump it all day and only the carb cap falls off.
I even have a pedestal that I use to raise the height so I don't have to bend over too far with shorter rigs.
These are only for dab rigs BTW.

My most recent 'Go To' dab set up, hands free pedestal raised RC,

IMG_20200513_161336.jpg

A bit of old 4x4 treated pine fence post, not pretty but it is stable

My 12" Fab needed a good clean as it took me a couple of days to get through the qtips, the UC separates the Simple Green into different shades. The cleaning plugs that Brian from DNail sent me (on the outside of the 18mm joint) as a freebie with an order are great for times like this,

IMG_20200515_162348.jpg

Someone must have been high. Stoner Art is High on my list.
When I was at a surf movie across the surf spot I surfed at 13?
At school the next daze my nose dripping from surfing from my morning ritual on to my PEE-CHEE folder covered in scribble.
Those were the daze’s long gone bye!
ART class was my thing as well!
MATH was mind exercise . (1st period)
I was zoned out?
Glass with a small mouthpiece for some?
My tribe from INDIA had bong’s made from bamboo shoots?
Paper joint’s were my preference. (Never liked a bong?)
The mouthpiece was a bit big maybe?

Last edited:
(Never liked a bong?)
I actually hated bongs, 2.5 paper spliff every time (pot and tobacco,YUK)...vaping sure changed that...vape/dab + water and glass=civilized

Not a bong, but it was delivered with one, a silly 18mmF glass dome that sat on a Ti nail I think?
Anyway, it makes for a nice dab tool holder,
IMG_20200518_152742.jpg

I have also been thinking of going 'glass' with a dab tool to ween off Ti a bit along with a quartz cap upgrade for my Halo (next sales),
1589780975327.png

Edit, some of these look OK,
1589783907324.png

Last edited:
Today's sacrifice on the post is my smaller sidecar matrix perc from Steviniminimzim,

IMG_20200528_130633.jpg

Works better for dabbing than I thought it would, just have to remember to inhale slowly to get a decent stack, it robs a bit of flavor but is very smooth, no chug on this fellow...

Not a bong, but it was delivered with one, a silly 18mmF glass dome that sat on a Ti nail I think?
Anyway, it makes for a nice dab tool holder,
View attachment 18501

I have also been thinking of going 'glass' with a dab tool to ween off Ti a bit along with a quartz cap upgrade for my Halo (next sales),
View attachment 18502

Edit, some of these look OK,
View attachment 18503
Brilliant repurposing of glass dome. I have a drawer of bowls and dome tops that I now have hope for...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back