Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Good to know. I kinda like the idea of the aluminum stem with the spiral walnut head/intake/bowl.

I kinda with that they made a stainless steel version of the stem, like they do with the bat.

That bronze sherlock looks nice...but a big jump in price.

Tonight's menu....Snickelfritz Kief served on a bed of shredded Snickelfritz inside the Aluminum Genie

20200629_172034.jpg

I have too much glass according via wifely tell’s me?
I was checking out your piece in plastic or ?
How do you like it?

It's not glass, so she should be cool with it.

It's heat resistant silicone...like they use for baking muffins...now you can bake your mind instead.

It checks out so for both dry herb and crumble dumped into that Ti nail.

Perhaps my only gripe so far is that it is on the large size....but I guess that's so yo can stow your kit inside (the lid pops)...smelled a little off right out of the bag but gave it a good wash and the flavor was spot on.

As ridiculously over the top as this thing is, I'm warming up to it.

Ironically huge and loud and they send ut with this petite nail. Almost worth the price alone.....seasoned and ready to go. Just need to find a mini carb cap that will fit.

20200629_173934.jpg

Seems like time for a silicone thread. I love the stuff. Started a thread, but it's in accesories and paraphernalia and maybe it should be under bongs?
Yes.... except you are also referencing your Blazy Susan... and a few other silicone products. If we keep the discussion on that post to bongs, rigs, etc., it could go under the Glass & Water Pipes forum category. And you could start a separate thread for the Blazy Susan and other silicone accessories.

I'll move your post over now...

Yes.... except you are also referencing your Blazy Susan... and a few other silicone products. If we keep the discussion on that post to bongs, rigs, etc., it could go under the Glass & Water Pipes forum category. And you could start a separate thread for the Blazy Susan and other silicone accessories.

I'll move your post over now...
Thanks, @momofthegoons.

I had an unusual breakage today, a SiC terp ball 'popped' when put in a freshly cleaned Halo that was on 454f, the terp ball was 125f from the ultrasonic cleaner. I never worried about the SiC like I do ruby.
IMG_20200711_121614.jpg

I had a rough time with big mouth pieces in the 70’s so paper joint’s is what work for my preference.
My friend’s that liked Rasta had no problem.
2012 the smaller mouthpiece water pipe’s were better fitted for me?
Other’s handled the gaping hole better than I?
Look’s fun however!

It's not as massive as it looks. The piece is something like 12 1/2" in length. I have facial hair too and it's totally manageable.

It is. Kind of that old bong hit type experience....unlike the sippy cup sensation of using an orbiter.

....just wish it had a bent barrel.....would be perfectly ergonomic....the search continues!

It's not as massive as it looks. The piece is something like 12 1/2" in length. I have facial hair too and it's totally manageable.

It is. Kind of that old bong hit type experience....unlike the sippy cup sensation of using an orbiter.

....just wish it had a bent barrel.....would be perfectly ergonomic....the search continues!
We live in a free civilization ! (Some of us?)

Any opinions on straight tubes?

I'm thinking a LA Glass Slim Boy with Elev8 Diffuser Beads. Probably more of a small dab / bowl set up.

I cold started some Blue Dream crumble in a reactor core banger with that straight tubed rig. Whoa! My only real gripe is that you have to stand over it to both keep the trough level and to allow it to perc properly.

A straight or beaker would allow me to pivot it at a 45 or so to get the working surfaces level and also bring the mouth piece to me, not me to the mouthpiece. I have my C5-C7 fused, so ergonomics matter to me.

The smaller volume sounds better for smaller dabs and the length sounds about right. Looks like a solid product.

What say you gĺass heads?

Yup!

.....also forgot to mention that it's easier for me to see a foot or so from my face. Thus the interest in a long water pipe (in addition to my spinal thing)
Hmmmm... well... not my personal fave for dabbing. For one; I prefer a 90° angle to my banger, rather than a 45°. Just more stable and easier to use imo. And, for me, there's still too much volume to the piece you are looking at. Personally; I prefer dab rigs like my Rickbirdbarry piece that I showed here. Granted it's a much smaller piece. But you can bring it up to your level of comfort.

I really feel that dabbing is better suited to smaller rigs with less volume. But.... it's as subjective as vapes so......? To each their own.

Any opinions on straight tubes?

I'm thinking a LA Glass Slim Boy with Elev8 Diffuser Beads. Probably more of a small dab / bowl set up.

I cold started some Blue Dream crumble in a reactor core banger with that straight tubed rig. Whoa! My only real gripe is that you have to stand over it to both keep the trough level and to allow it to perc properly.

A straight or beaker would allow me to pivot it at a 45 or so to get the working surfaces level and also bring the mouth piece to me, not me to the mouthpiece. I have my C5-C7 fused, so ergonomics matter to me.

The smaller volume sounds better for smaller dabs and the length sounds about right. Looks like a solid product.

What say you gĺass heads?
Whatever work’s?
We all have various need’s?
Lately ROSIN been the medicine of choice.
I use a FC 186 usally or a smaller unit.
Don’t misunderstand my delima?
Flower Tuesday is my schedule with a FC187 most likely?
I have some HAZE embedded with some KIEF that is in storeage that need’s some love ❤️!

But Mom.....

I already have an Orbiter (soon to be gifted) that's perfectly suitable as a dab rig.

The sensible thing to do would be to save my money just keep using the Orbiter.....that answer is totally unacceptable.

...you're not the boss of me! (storms off to bedroom to place order. Slamming door behind)

I think I'm listening to my bad influence friend Ataxian and go for it.

Thanks for trying to use love and reason with me and sorry you didn't get through this time.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back