Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Do we have a DD topic thread somewhere?
20200824_171811.jpg

I went on ad nauseum a while back about what I was looking for.

That Slim Boy is OK, but it's more of moist G than a bong. And yes, I did break the down stem already, but to he fair, that was totally on me.

Also, I sent my pristine Orbiter all the way to AK only to have my kid break it ham fistedly.....so sad. So I'm sending him that cheap 12" straight tube from a few pages ago. I needed to overcome my grief....

Anyway, this beast pretty much checks all the boxes. Ergonomics are spot on
...rests on my knee and little bending of my neck (C5-C7 fused)....I fill it just past the slits and it it stacks vapor really well. Wish I could video it.

Works equally well with nails.

I know everyone is about using tiny rigs these days, but if you get a chance to try a bigger bore device, give it a chance.

Last edited:
Ataxian, you should go wit da Amish look and get back into what you've been missing out in all these years

View attachment 20685
I never could hit a huge mouthpiece?
grSuch a lame ass! (3rd world shit person)
I was a surfer island hopping like Peter-pan and a dude from the mainland was hitting a bong while listening to RASTA music.
I stayed with paper joint’s and hard rock like LED ZEPPELIN.
We grew in HAWAII for free due to our live off the land mentality?

Last edited:

I have been close to buying one of those a few times. Sounds a bit underwhelming. Oh well. Saved a few $$ on glass I dont need.

I have been itching to get a new piece but just don't need it. Usually I can justify any frivilous spending but I think I have found my sweet spot for glass.

Might be worth sending your son a mason jar bong kit with some spare stems etc? Cheap & easily replaceable components if needed.

That is the same setup as my LOTUS ZEN MASTER?

I dunno, post pics. I'm still not sure why the hell I got it. The only thing I can way is that I found the non-conterfeit version on a glass site after the purchase and it was like $100 more. That never happens. Usually I buy shit then find it a couple of days later for half the price and then really suffer buyers regret.

To be honest, it ain't half bad with the Lotus.

I have been close to buying one of those a few times. Sounds a bit underwhelming. Oh well. Saved a few $$ on glass I dont need.

I have been itching to get a new piece but just don't need it. Usually I can justify any frivilous spending but I think I have found my sweet spot for glass.

Might be worth sending your son a mason jar bong kit with some spare stems etc? Cheap & easily replaceable components if needed.

It's OK with the Lotud...but not earth changing. It got rave reviews, but I personally think it sucks for concentrates and won't work with a Vapcap since you need more air flow to get it to perk and recycle....so kind of a one trick pony.

It does cool the vapor and it's mild. Would be great as a intoducer to your light weight friends.

I sent him a UFO bubbler....that should hold up

I dunno, post pics. I'm still not sure why the hell I got it. The only thing I can way is that I found the non-conterfeit version on a glass site after the purchase and it was like $100 more. That never happens. Usually I buy shit then find it a couple of days later for half the price and then really suffer buyers regret.

To be honest, it ain't half bad with the Lotus.
Mine was $17.00 delivered?
The LOTUS was in a cigar box of CANNABIS TOY’S?
Decent setup, however outside use!
UNCIVIL Human’s!

Why are unhealthy item’s legal?
Tax revenue!
I had some trouble getting a blob of resin out of a Matrix sidecar so I ordered some Aussie version PBW,
I would have liked to try the 5Star brand but shipping was nasty expensive.
The good news is the blob was on the outside of the glass :nut: so all fixed without PBW but at least I will have some to try.:thumbsup:

Tax revenue!
I had some trouble getting a blob of resin out of a Matrix sidecar so I ordered some Aussie version PBW,
The good news is the blob was on the outside of the glass :nut: so all fixed without PBW but at least I will have some to try.:thumbsup:
Kinda what I thought too.

The article makes it sound like they were confiscated due to the fact that they are used for consuming the devil's lettuce when really it's just about paying the man.

I read somewhere that with all the recreational weed available some retailers cannot keep enough stock on the shelves.

Anecdotally I have noticed a lot of "sold out" items when browsing.

Tax revenue!
Us cleaner eats globs up....
Let us know how the pbw goes

I mean I have some, but haven't used for vape stuff ..lol
It should work well, good for brewing

Tax revenue!
We need you 2 run the PALE BLUE DOT!
CANNABIS is wonderful. (POV)

Ph is homo Sapien’s friend!
CANNABIS is VAPORIZER usefulness if flavor is important?

Last edited:
20201020_170804.jpg

My dedicated concentrate rig with a QF Lava Falls nail. Been using it a while and think I'll stick with it.

I had received the wrong nail that I had ordered from Quiver Fab and was told to keep it free of charge and that they'd send me the correct item. How cool is that for customer service?

The BLUE is so awesome!
Thnx man. I have a preference for scientific glass. But a little color doesn't hurt the eyes.

Titan stems work flawlessly too for anyone that uses down stems.
View attachment 21738

Not much of a glass collector, but this recycler from Max Quality Glass definitely improves flavor over a standard showerhead. Shown here with AVS' m22 atty and bottomless banger on Dovpo's Odin mod.
Love it. Good aesthetics balanced with sensible design. Dig the smoky colorway too...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back