Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

...one of my go-tos

20210428_093329.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just the port (the other's are not ported), the condenser (which they haven't), or some other factor built into the Vong, but it rips harder as a WPA. Purely subjective....but I could live with it alone in the quiver of one easily.

Almost as important, aesthetically and ergonomically it's dialed

Last edited:
@Basement Farmer I found it added to restriction on a bong compared to a 14 to 18mm GonG adapter and was a pain to maintain compared...not to mention the price difference!

What I really got the vong for:
20210430_081922.jpg

It pairs up nicely with this mini.

FWIW I've used my Omni with fat mouth piece and it worked great. I had issues with the mouthpiece/ condenser getting stuck in the downstem.

I can't comment on cleaning yet. Obviously with the wood furniture I can't just soak it in a solution, but I already have multiple wood and stabilized wood stems, so I'm used to being careful.

Gnew Goo Roo...! (please excuse comfy, tattered, prolly 15+ yo ll bean fleece lined flannel from much loved/missed mother in-law... just can't bear to toss...):

"Cold (re)dropped" new 19mm SiC insert w/an old 6mm SiC pearl, new reclaim catcher, old 25mm opaque bottom deep-dish banger, old claisen (Y) adapter, old art glass stopper.... loaded with the last somewhat whispy-ish hit (3rd?) of Rotten Snakes LB @ 460°, I think...

Last edited:
Gnew Goo Roo...! (please excuse comfy, tattered, prolly 15+ yo ll bean fleece lined flannel from much loved/missed mother in-law... just can't bear to toss...):

New 19mm SiC insert w/an old 6mm SiC pearl, new reclaim catcher, old 25mm opaque bottom deep-dish banger, old claisen (Y) adapter, old art glass stopper.... loaded with the last somewhat whispy-ish hit (3rd?) of Rotten Snakes LB.

That is a decent water piece 4 CANNABIS CONSUMPTION which is CIVILIZED!
I plan 2 use it this daze with a SOLO that is the first portable that blew this dazed & very confused want-a-b CIVILIZED
CANNABIS COLA CONSUMER = THX U 4 da PHOTO
Is y EXPRESSO 2 powerful or the CANNABIS is 2-high in THC?
Pun intended!

"Cold (re)dropped" new 19mm SiC insert w/an old 6mm SiC pearl, new reclaim catcher, old 25mm opaque bottom deep-dish banger, old claisen (Y) adapter, old art glass stopper.... loaded with the last somewhat whispy-ish hit (3rd?) of Rotten Snakes LB @ 460°, I think...

Got to love a Frankenbong...where are your keck clips though, Frank has to be bolted together:myday:

Got to love a Frankenbong...where are your keck clips though, Frank has to be bolted together:myday:
Ha! I'm just messing with stuff no need for claisens.. here's the current setup using one of your cheap Chinese bangers (cleaning day for my 710Coils crap)... I like to keep things close to the center of gravity (and also be able to see into the banger/insert... :myday: indeed) as I don't employ your awesome use of rubber bands to secure (added an adapter clip just for you, buddy!)...:
CAF2193A-3890-4885-9AA7-AA6E3B707E37.jpeg

I'm sure I'll drop the silly reclaim catcher, too... again, just messing around testing things... I have another pretty big 4/20 dabcrap order from dabbing warehouse due in this week! :science:

EDIT:
I was pushing a kief cap hard and had a MAJOR combustion event.... waaaay too big to overlook. Dumped and washed/cleaned everything immediately! Which taught me I wont be taking chances running pushed vapcaps thru the Goo Roo, cuz it ruined all my nice concentrate reclaim (which is really only being used to keep the bubbler cleaner anyway, not so much for collection/reuse really....:smug:) I'll use the old handhelds for awhile until the IH(s) get completely dialed in... the smoke was insane nasty!!!

Here's a couple of shots of the current hotel setup for dabs (and extra careful with flower :thumbsup:):
40EA1E17-BF44-403D-8D87-6C445C045ABE.jpeg91DF1971-A559-4A95-B786-FA95DF337E6E.jpeg
Think I'll cold start some Citron Cookies live resin to christen post clean...

Sunny now but supposed to be more clouds than sun for most of the day... a gem regardless! All the way up to 72F+, baby!

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
I like silicon hose whips about as much as heartburn (that is why I would rather a LSV than a SSV)...the glass looks nice though!

Here's some of the glass etc I like to bring with me for on-call hotel-livin' contract work:

View attachment 27207
You got 'Q's..? I got 'A's...!

Nice and I bet my cats would have some big fun in there.
I am trying to organize my shit and it has made me realize a few things.
Prolly would be good except I would like some new downstems with 19 bowl joints.
Maybe a couple dimpled j hooks?

Maybe a couple dimpled j hooks?
These are kinda dimpled and quite nice with a vapcap or anything else with a 14mm connection, I would imagine. I got 'smoke' color (for 42% off 4/20, baby!):

I'm assuming no maid service? :lol:
HA! Funny you should say that... the "house-keeper" (:buenrollo:) accosted me this morning about it, in fact... "¡De ninguna manera!", for this is a "No Vagina Zone".... (excluding jailbait incest, of course... :uhh::uhoh::mental: I KEEEED!!!) I usually say, "I'll tell you the day before I checkout so you can reserve a pressure washer from Taylor-Rental"...or something stupid like that...

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back