Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

001.jpg

This is a great one from gooroo the HD 3 piece and the whip they tossed in with it.
Started out as a completely different order but I changed.........everything midway and they were awesome about it.
Not only changed pieces and threw in a whip but also a nice canvas shopping bag.
009.jpg

And a duff jar from elev8 that is wonky as hell, very dr. Seuss vibe.
011.jpg

009.jpg

And a duff jar from elev8 that is wonky as hell, very dr. Seuss vibe.
011.jpg
I enjoy the custom filters a lot , they completely eliminate the need for a screen , mine does not clog much at all, I only had to lightly brush it once. Pretty clever design IMO.
I recently got a few pieces from them that Did not look right, sometimes their QnA guy gets high on the job .

1329AC48-0D53-4049-8B91-148E4835FE57.jpeg

I enjoy the custom filters a lot , they completely eliminate the need for a screen , mine does not clog much at all, I only had to lightly brush it once. Pretty clever design IMO.
I recently got a few pieces from them that Did not look right, sometimes their QnA guy gets high on the job .

View attachment 30179
I have made a lot of orders with them over the years and at least half of them were problems.
Mostly wrong products....... freebies but I would rather not deal with their bullshit anymore.
They charge $75 for that jar and go on at length about quality.......... meh.
The quartz kits for dabs with the dabuddha and Ssv are fantastic though.

Decided to mate an old piece I never use with the DC Elev8r. Great can size & I am with @ataxian on small mouthpieces only.

Utterly fucked after finishing this load off. .3 of golden goat with .2 of mixed kief = civilized 100%

20210918_173932.jpg

J.P. killman.........anyone familiar with his work?

J.P. killman.........anyone familiar with his work?
Not-2 grandstand however my wife told me 2 quit purchasing WP after 50.
She said I no value considering $$$?
It’s fun to VAP With water!

Not-2 grandstand however my wife told me 2 quit purchasing WP after 50.
She said I no value considering $$$?
It’s fun to VAP With water!
I don't think money is real and have never understood those who covet it over all else.
I understand how it works and now to make it but.........damn.
Seems like the effort to make the piece and acquire the skills to do so far outweigh the paper?

All I am saying is that I have zero plans on buying another truck until I die. I plan on spending some cash this fall on good glass and blame Y'all the people here. I used to be an innocent boy back in the day. Make smart decisions.
American-made Glass did improve my sex life substantially, therefore It ended up being cheaper in the long run, tracing back to the happy wife happy life theory.

Last edited:
All I am saying is that I have zero plans on buying another truck until I die. I plan on spending some cash this fall on good glass and blame Y'all the people here. I used to be an innocent boy back in the day. Make smart decisions.
American-made Glass did improve my sex life substantially, therefore It ended up being cheaper in the long run, tracing back to the happy wife happy life theory.
The first glass was USA blown .

Cheap imported copies of USA perfection became an addiction?
Dazed & Confused (not the song?) paper joint’s like we’re all I could muster?
Fasts-4-word-2-CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR-2-present H2O path is decent if CANNABIS is present N one’s life or diet?

View attachment 31045View attachment 31046
Just had to find out for myself........lolz.
Meant to say something when you first asked..... I've never bought anything from that artist. But everything I've gotten from Brothers With Glass has been good quality.

I'm not a big fan of that angle of joint. But... the piece is pretty darn nice. Hope you enjoy it!

Meant to say something when you first asked..... I've never bought anything from that artist. But everything I've gotten from Brothers With Glass has been good quality.

I'm not a big fan of that angle of joint. But... the piece is pretty darn nice. Hope you enjoy it!
I sit back holding the piece on the couch as opposed to it sitting on a table and me leaning in to it.
I have been on a strong old school glass kick lately after being stemless for a long time.

Arb, there is a lot going on with that piece for the price. It appears to be well made.

Pretty much Old School glass is all I use. I find the straight tube to be the best all rounder for me. I find it to be one of the best for use with Woodscents. The angle of the down stem is no problem.

In the past I have gravitated toward smaller pieces. This new piece by MIO Glass is 15" tall by 60 mm, using 9mm thick glass. For me this is a Big Beast. The over all cooling it gives with out water is fantastic. Still use water at times but mostly ice.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back