Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

004_kindlephoto-334941749.jpg

Welp...........at least when Chinese glass doesn't look anything like the pics and the joint is sloppy.......the sloppiest joint I have,it only costs $50 or less not the $228 this one did.
002 (1).jpg

That Petri dish medallion over wigwag they show is fucked.
003.jpg

This was a galaxy looking cloud in the marble they showed........not whatever the fuck this is.
Brothers with glass can suck my bag.

View attachment 31263
Welp...........at least when Chinese glass doesn't look anything like the pics and the joint is sloppy.......the sloppiest joint I have,it only costs $50 or less not the $228 this one did.
View attachment 31264
That Petri dish medallion over wigwag they show is fucked.
View attachment 31265
This was a galaxy looking cloud in the marble they showed........not whatever the fuck this is.
Brothers with glass can suck my bag.
DHgate allll day . Lol
Sorry for your experience mate, that would suck big dogs balls
There are some great local blowers around my area and at times it has crossed my mind to get some rigs made
But I just can't knock the old gate prices and the quality on 90% of my purchases really has been negligible to other options
There has been the 10% or so that have had faults, but again the gate has always refunded me or replaced the piece with a better one - if the replacement is no good a refund

I do like the art in some custom makers pieces and often they are of good quality
The risk factor vs price though..... I'd be rather let down to go through what you just have....

Having a dab in a DHgate bong for you mate

002-1-jpg.31264

Ummm...

1635668842258.jpeg

Damn.... what a disappointment! Obviously their quality control has tanked. That isn't even close to the og pic. Wont be recommending them anymore!

Can you return it?
No response to my emails.........the weekend.
I did fill it with water and use it that's how I discovered the downstems rocked back and forth about 3\4".
Still seals which is kind of weird and I am surprised it got sent out at all............from anywhere.
Chinese glass experience with American glass prices.
:razz2:

I may just hang onto it so I can whip it out and talk shit..............here's the marble they showed.
JP_KILLMAN_GLASS-20_600x.jpg

Brothers with glass says I gotta pay shipping to send it back and the pics are for reference only.
I told them to send me a return label or I will dispute the charge.
Turns out the joint needs Teflon tape to actually seal.
I am calling shenanigans on those fellas..........

Brothers with glass says I gotta pay shipping to send it back and the pics are for reference only.
I told them to send me a return label or I will dispute the charge.
Turns out the joint needs Teflon tape to actually seal.
I am calling shenanigans on those fellas..........
Far cry from anything I've ever experienced.. but wow... that is awful. I wonder if it's new people. They just lost any future business from me.

I am calling shenanigans on those fellas
Good on ya...definitely take action against them as decent US glass blowers already have a hard enough time competing with China glass without bad eggs in the industry tarnishing things.

My ultrasonic cleaner just found another fault, this time in my Puffco Call Cap,
1641718068495.jpg

Seems like the joint was never completed. Not being able to source locally I grabbed some Loctite 2-part clear epoxy suitable for glass,
1642998617212.png

I did not use the auto mix nozzle, just squirted a tiny bit on some plastic and mixed it with a toothpick. I drew a tiny line on the flat part of the carb and sat the bulb on top...no excess squeezed out. I left it to cure for a week in the sun and have now been using it for 2 days with no problems...not a bad fix for about 5 bucks as I now cannot tell it has been broken.

Nope :peace:
I still use iso too for pieces that are not super gunked up.
The Solo2 stems and gong get very resin coated and sticky. Soaked for an hour or two and that shit comes off immediately rinsing with hot water. :nod:
R-U-N-da land down under?
Is midnight oil (da music group) still making sound?
In da waterpipe’s defense: 2-B clear: FC-186 goes well with CANNABIS COLAS 2-B CIVILIZED N CIVILIZATION.
CLEAN glass is classy & bling like?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back