Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Might work great with one of those ball vapes that seem to like a bit of restriction?
Yeah I was thinking that myself
Just the fact the ballers I have are so smooth I jhook them sometimes and again want all those goodies in my lungses

But if you don't mind a tiny bit of loss I was thinking it may be nice with my ballers as they do prefer more restrictive bubblers than other vapes and I often use my bigger double perc bongs with them

The action is certainly great looking in @t-dub video

Last edited:
The action is certainly great looking in @t-dub video
Certainly better than the cheap one I have, the added vortex flutes don' help.

I think your fritted bit looked like it worked okay, just the vortex ruined it
Yep, I should have got this one from him, YinMin talked me into the one I got...bloody combusters.:disgust:
1662460063377.png

The fitted disc still looks a bit high IMO.
If you are looking for the ultimate restriction, check out the triple layer video on the above listing (I could not link the video)

Edit, I asked Yinmin to change his listing for the J-hooks as nobody needs to buy 3, these,

Last edited:
Been looking at these for a while, this video is not helping my GAS, the only thing holding me back is the 14mm joint, I prefer 18mm,

Edit...I caved, it is on order!

Last edited:
Been looking at these for a while, this video is not helping my GAS, the only thing holding me back is the 14mm joint, I prefer 18mm,
Looks like a nice little rig. You buying this for vaping flower or dabbing? It's only 8" tall so seems like it would be a fun dab rig.

Hard to find 18mm joints these days.... most blowers I've seen are sticking with 14mm.

You buying this for vaping flower or dabbing?
Hoping it will be good for flower, 14mm will work with a couple wpas I have...I like to strap down my dab rigs and this one looks like it wants to be held.
It will probably get a go though, I have dipped my toes in the injector ball rig caper so might get a go there too when stuff arrives.

A straight Fab with a decent mouthpiece but no SOL/FOL laser cut perc,
1663904245241.png

I just watched that function video above again and noticed the cleisen adapter wobbles quite a bit in the bong joint...one of them is not ground very well...hmm.
Also been looking at the following, mainly for dabbing, and was liking the 'B' version with the simple down firing inline perc...but the donut also looks pretty good for the price,
1663936250342.png

1663936269578.png

Not sure which to get...should I just get both or neither, the seller has 100% positive feedback, unusual for DHGate so must be pretty good?

Last edited:
I just watched that function video again and noticed the cleisen adapter wobbles quite a bit in the bong joint...one of them is not ground very well...hmm.
Also been looking at the following, mainly for dabbing and was liking the 'B' version with the simple down firing inline perc...but the donut also looks pretty good for the price,
View attachment 40248
View attachment 40249
Not sure which to get...should I just get both or neither, the seller has 100% positive feedback, unusual for DHGate so must be pretty good?
Am I reading the price right at $2.49 U.S. for one? :yikes: Is that possible?

I am a fan of the donut type of perc personally. But if these are as cheap as I think they are then.... buy both! :lol:

That price is for the bowl only, I am getting a coupon code as I told the seller I do not want the bowls that come with them...I am getting both for about AU$100(US$65) delivered so pretty good price, just not $2.50 good. :thumbsup:

That price is for the bowl only, I am getting a coupon code as I told the seller I do not want the bowls that come with them...I am getting both for about AU$100(US$65) delivered so pretty good price, just not $2.50 good. :thumbsup:
Omg.... :lol: I guess my eyes weren't open yet. Not enough coffee this morning and last night was a late one.

At $65/U.S. that's still not bad if it's a good piece. Did you decide to get one? And if so... which one?

Hehe, $65 is for 2x bubblers, 1x type 'A' and 1x 'B' with no flower bowls...I am going to get both once my coupon arrives.

Hehe, $65 is for 2x bubblers, 1x type 'A' and 1x 'B' with no flower bowls...I am going to get both once my coupon arrives.
So as not to look like a total dumb ass lol… I did know it was for two. I was just saying that even at $65 for one it’s not a bad deal if it’s a quality rig. :lol:

Be interesting to see which perc you like. And if there’s a big difference.

The bubblers discussed above have arrived. Very well made but smaller than I imagined, size reference (sidecar needs a clean/use),
1665801007044.jpg

Also, what I thought was a simple down-firing perc is actually quite intricate. It has 4 arms with 4 holes/slits in each. The two middle arms come straight off the joint but the outer arms are spiraled from above and below the middle two,
1665801044214.jpg

1665799857120.jpg

1665799857103.jpg

I like the donut perc version for vapes like the Roffu and V3Pro as it is a little more free-flowing and it is great for holding while reclined with the feet up...fits the hand nicely with a good bend in the neck. It also requires a little less water than the 4 arm job.
The little extra resistance is nice for dabs,

I see the gooseneck rattle can is a bit cheaper to buy directly from Popular Glass (US$45) rather than DHGate and they have PayPal so covered nicely,
1667208251124.png

Just noticed PopularGlass has the Goose neck rattle can for US$45 shipped!

OK, noticed stoner head above posted the same great rattle can deal...again!
So to make up, here is a different bong from the same seller that I want but their PayPal is not working at this time:cry:
Only US$49,
1669866416040.png

Found another new novel way to break glass. I had my heat gun in the top blow drying one of my new little bubblers when I heard a distinct crack,
1670304026074.jpg

So, another lesson learned (do not use the high heat setting on the gun when drying) on another cheap piece of glass getting me ready for an expensive version. A bit like when a person gets their first car...work out the kinks before knowing how to handle things before growing up and getting a nice drive.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back