Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Electrical tape and a 14mm male to 18mm male GonG and all redneck fixed,
1670393229035.jpg

Trying to add restriction and adding a bit of scooby snack straining to the ball vape set-up.

Last edited:
Looking for another recycler and came across the following but they are out of clear so I have to pick a color, narrowed down to pink, black or blue, looks good with many positive reviews and only about US$37,
1670581524016.png
1670581541342.png
1670581556499.png

Added some balls to my old D020-D to add some restriction as it is very free-flowing. Seems to work great, not looking forward to cleaning and sorting though,
1670676980321.jpg

Looking for another recycler and came across the following but they are out of clear so I have to pick a color, narrowed down to pink, black or blue, looks good with many positive reviews and only about US$37,
View attachment 42762View attachment 42763View attachment 42764
So I went boring and found a clear version for AU$50(US$35),

Got one of these coming as I was told the TAG version is great for dabbing and I think it will work well with ballers too, only US$40!
rBVapWDCIayAA_9SAAP1Knfq9B0311.jpg

Or from TAG...for an extra Benjamin (and hopefully much better QC?),
F14-WP-167T-7637C-Sd.02.1_1.jpg

I think I may try to get a drop-down to fit my female Dewer jointed bongs, I will send this pic to the seller to say that is what I need,
Dewer Joint Dropdown.jpg

Last edited:
Been watching the different gravity bongs (Studenglas and variants) and came across this,
fcd209ce-2e52-43d3-bef1-31a8d69f256b.jpg

There is a video here but the bong is 3x more expensive,

I have decided I need a double matrix big rig for balling. I have 2 options listed below and the difference is the shoulder of the piece, one is sharp, the other rounded. Which one would anyone recommend as better and why?
Droopy shoulders,
rBVaWFxmMJ6ADwuuAAGTbqy8wKI994.jpg

Or sharp shoulders that is 10 bucks cheaper,
rBVaVFxmevOAaTaAAACdgD6cSTU437.jpg

I have decided I need a double matrix big rig for balling. I have 2 options listed below and the difference is the shoulder of the piece, one is sharp, the other rounded. Which one would anyone recommend as better and why?
Droopy shoulders,
rBVaWFxmMJ6ADwuuAAGTbqy8wKI994.jpg

Or sharp shoulders that is 10 bucks cheaper,
rBVaVFxmevOAaTaAAACdgD6cSTU437.jpg

I have one with the rounded top part
Not sure of the difference though in function if any
The rounded one looks nicer I think
The percs are closer together in the rounded one like mine
Don't know how much that changes function

The rounded one looks nicer I think
I saw your video with a baller on it, do you find it one of the better matches to the ball vape?
I was looking at some Ehle glass on sale and might just get both of the above instead and save an extra 100(or 2) to boot!

I saw your video with a baller on it, do you find it one of the better matches to the ball vape?
I was looking at some Ehle glass on sale and might just get both of the above instead and save an extra 100(or 2) to boot!
I do like it with my ballers
I wanted to get a straight fab like yours to try with them because I like this one
Funny enough I have been liking the rattle can a lot again using the 14mm joint injector passthrough from B2cvape

If you get both let me know how they compare if they differ much in function
Mine has a cracked stem joint thus the twine wrapped around in the video, but I have looked for a replacement in case I need one because if I lose this I'll get another

I wanted to get a straight fab like yours to try with them because I like this one
This one looks interesting and right on my AU$100/US$70 'normal' limit, a proper shower head perc?
07fcad49-24a5-4508-8536-0fa7efdaca62.jpg

Also has a bigger mouthpiece, the main problem I find with mine is the tiny MP,
14ea2416-3060-40b3-89ea-d2b329295fb9.jpg

This one looks interesting and right on my AU$100/US$70 'normal' limit, a proper shower head perc?
07fcad49-24a5-4508-8536-0fa7efdaca62.jpg

Also has a bigger mouthpiece, the main problem I find with mine is the tiny MP,
14ea2416-3060-40b3-89ea-d2b329295fb9.jpg

I have that one in my list
And this one

Not sure which length fab is better
I know they are usually shorter like the green one

As @felvapes pointed out, the percs on the rounded shoulder version are closer together. The other's being so far apart is a design flaw imo.

The other's being so far apart is a design flaw imo.
If you watch the video the column between the pers makes an extra natural perc between so might be on purpose, just different?
I was liking the rounded look of the other as well...hmm.
I could not work out how to link the video from the DHGate listing directly here.
Yinmin5 also has a version with the longer piece between percs,
17c55945-92e3-4349-95eb-196923f1325f.jpg

Last edited:
If you watch the video the column between the pers makes an extra natural perc between so might be on purpose, just different?
I was liking the rounded look of the other as well...hmm.
I could not work out how to link the video from the DHGate listing directly here.
Yinmin5 also has a version with the longer piece between percs,
17c55945-92e3-4349-95eb-196923f1325f.jpg

I got mine from yingmin
They changed the design, that's why I've been looking at the different options now too
They changed the recycler design from the kromedome for the worse originally so I'm undecided

They changed the recycler design from the kromedome for the worse originally so I'm undecided
The pic looks the same as mine and the video actually shows the old KromeDome, what is different now?

The pic looks the same as mine and the video actually shows the old KromeDome, what is different now?
The vid shows a kromedome
The picture is not the same as ours if you look closely
It's shorter and out of proportion to the KD - the hourglass parts are not quite the same
The stem is too short also so you can't put enough water in
I got one remember and the new one just didn't function or recycle without enough water (I gave to a mate who didn't mind the lack of recycling)
You got the last KD at the time and when I asked for one to replace the faulty one he said they only had the new design and gave me a refund

I did see someone with a KD that said they got it a few months ago, so maybe they had more complaints than just mine and decided to remake the KD

I don't know..... looking at it, the water level is below the second perc. Sort of makes it redundant?
Actually I just went and watched the video
I agree now I saw that

I fill mine so it is just over the top perc and this makes it function great without mouth splash
Too much more water can splash a little and not enough isn't as good of a draw/chug/bubble stack - I have to cover the perc, even if only just
So to get enough water in the larger gapped one it may splash in your mouth unless having soft draws

I'd get the first one with rounded "shoulders" and closer percs
That link has two double perc styles to choose, I'd get the one pictured above with rounded "shoulders" I reckon out of those three options

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back