Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

I now have the following on order,
596c09a2-bcc9-4c15-b1ff-b9f680acde6a.jpg

I ordered the one with Logo, not a fan of logos but it seemed like the best (shortest) perc.
I have also been enjoying different water pipes with double Roffus as the less restriction helps a lot with some pieces,

Had these in my list for a while now
I don't need new drop downs but I like the length those drop and the angle too
I'm finding a 14 joint is actually beneficial for the baller too

Just noticed the following that look pretty good for the US$70 price, there is a function video on the listing (could not work out how to link it) that shows the mouthpiece, the video MP looks different to the pics and the blue version seems to have more swiss holes even though the list says it is the other way around...typical DHGate listing!
It is only a couple of dollars over my self-imposed limit of AU$100 (US$68ATM)...I do like the blue though. :thumbsup:
2a9039f0-9ebc-4cca-aecb-4eca08371edc.jpg

This looks pretty good for 42 bucks, only available in Canada and USA,

Here's the line-up currently out of the cabinet... I've been using only the sake bottle for over a year straight now, but I decided to put off cleaning it and busted out the other two today:

IMG-1473.jpg

Pictured:

AquaLabsTech 14mm Mini-Wax Rig
Goo Roo Glass Welded Tater-Tot (:cry::rip:@arb)
Biao.t /Greek Glass fumed Sake Bottle (dirty)
'20 DV Ti tip w/'17 M Cap
'17 DV Ti tip w/4:20 Cap
2 O'Connell Woodworks Ol' Stubby glass stems
DV plastic travel stash
Cheapo plastic debowler ashtray
LIFT Innovations 4-piece grinder ('17)
Reused glass product jar w/crappy MSO BOOF
iSpire The Wand w/Etsy insert
'Florence Benozzo Gozzoli' plastic rolling tray I stole from my bro in '83 (then let me keep) w/2 nugs crappy MSO BOOF
JBL Charge 5 portable speaker

Last edited:
Whoever sells me stuff cheap,
I sort of equate it to shopping at Walmart. I don't do that either. I prefer to frequent the smaller 'mom and pop' type operations that Walmart has tried to put out of business. Even if it costs me a little more.

This is not to say I haven't purchased from any Chinese vendors. I have. But I try real hard not to.

Edit: And to keep it on topic.... these days I only buy American made glass. And have for a long time now.

(Sorry, I can't help trying to help others...)

@LesPlenty, I remember you being interested in this product at one time... not sure if they ship internationally or how much it'd cost. 40% off:

These look like they could be pretty cool, too... my daughter and I have been looking for an inexpensive durable travel solution ($48 for "Incognito" w/built-in grinder base... haha. Gotta go to the official site for glass mouthpieces):

Also pretty cheap ($30 for 4 x 7 walnut):

$126:

All 40% off coupons:

I have purchased from this shop before. They ship quickly, have good communication and they included tons of free useful stuff (2 years ago). :thumbsup:

:peace:

Last edited:
Jeez, it's been rainy/humid all afternoon and I went to go for a short walk after and it was too cold for shorts and a T, like 65F, and I had to run back in and throw jeans and a light flannel on..! Wacky after all this heat, with even more to come very soon... anyway...

Ok let's see some glass, right...? I figured I'd showcase a popular whimsical yet functional Goo Roo Glass piece (:rip::cry:@arb) the "Welded Tater Tot":

I like it, it's good for lounging somewhat upright, not laying back too, too far as to pull water... kinda annoying in the kinks when this happens. I do find I have to pack my caps more lightly than I would for my smaller pieces with much shorter air paths... kinda hard to pull hard, if you know what I mean..? Which means I have to prepare more caps, but done right the hits are HUGE, relatively speaking, so I need only a few. It's fun! Especially with friends! I added a little chunk of silicone tubing to the tip to keep it from sliding or bumping it down hard... it's worked out well. Kinda crappy pics... sorry, I pretty much ran out of steam early today.

Fuck I miss @arb... fuckin sux.

Last edited:
Repost, as it (and the sarcasm contained) applies here, as well:

So yeah, this just happened :uhoh::

And no, this isn't the beginnings of a major GAS attack, so don't even bother going there...:disgust:

So, I emailed inquiring about products (they do offer the quartz mouthpieces, btw) and the owner, Ayad, whom I had a great sales experience with 2 years ago when I purchased a 40% off HydroMaxx etc, replied, but said he was really under the weather and we agreed to put the sale off until the next day... it took a bit of back and forth and another day, but I ended up getting EVERYTHING for 40% off, even items that weren't on sale! All free shipping, too! He said he gave it to me cuz I was so nice and understanding... and here you all think I'm just some lunatic asshole... :rofl:tbf, "lunatic" may be hard to argue, but the other one? Not true.

My daughter is getting the larger order as a surprise... BOOYA!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back