Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Linx Vapor

Manufacturer
Hi VA Forum Members,

It’s no secret that we here at Linx Vapor like to design and innovate. We continually develop new and exciting accessories for our products with the intent of enhancing your vaporizing experience. With this in mind, it’s my pleasure to introduce to you the Linx Blaze Onyx!

As always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Blaze Onyx to all VA Forum members, simply use the coupon code: BLAZEVA10. Coupon expires 11/11/19.

Linx_Blaze_Onyx_Case_2000x.png

Back in February of this year, we launched the Linx Blaze. The Blaze was and still remains at the pinnacle of vaporizer innovation and style. It was lauded as the best vaporizer on the market.

“I’m confident in saying the Linx Blaze is the best wax pen of 2019. From flavor to vapor production, this thing is just that good.” - Medium

If this wasn’t enough, we here at Linx have more exciting news. We introduce to you the Blaze Budder Cups. These glass concentrate cups are designed to elevate your vaping experience by allowing you to accurately microdose/control dose your concentrate while making clean up and pre-loading easier than ever.

Linx_Blaze_Budder_Cups_81bba593-16b0-4edd-a070-41239d67f909_2000x.png

Microdose/control-dose your favorite strain with the new Blaze Budder Cups

Sure to be a fixture in tomorrow’s mainstream cannabis culture, microdosing or controlled-dosing is all the rage today. The option to take very small doses instead of giant rips seems appealing for those looking for a less intense, more controlled high. With the Blaze Budder Cups measuring in at 0.6 mm x 0.6mm, you can accurately microdose your extract with ease while keeping your Blaze atomizer in pristine condition.

Everyone that has used a wax pen knows the struggle of keeping the atomizer clean. Caution must be used when working around the heating element and beware… procrastination leads to a very sticky situation. Simply load the Budder cup and drop into the Blaze Zero atomizer. It will maintain that fresh out of the box look while minimizing atomizer wear and tear. A good, well maintained atomizer can last up to six months or longer.

Loading a wax vaporizer in the great outdoors used to be an uphill battle. Not with the Budder Cups. Pre-load the Blaze cups with a mix of different strains and enjoy the full spectrum of flavors whenever and wherever. Clean-up is a breeze, simply submerge your budder cups in alcohol for 10 minutes and wipe clean with a cotton swab. The Linx Budder cups can take you from wake and bake to sweet dreams in a snap.

As we continue to innovate, the introduction of the Linx Budder cups is yet another way for us to thank our customers, allowing additional options to customize their vaping experience. Whether you are into microdosing or just want the convenience, this 8-cup set is a can’t miss accessory for the Linx Blaze at $14.99. Learn more about Linx Budder Cups.

Experience the dual-atomizer Linx Blaze, the best Wax Vaporizer of 2019

If you are not familiar with the Award Winning Linx Blaze, here is a quick re-cap.

Inside the Blaze kit, you will find 2 atomizers; Ace and Zero. The Ace atomizer produces large flavorful clouds thanks to its patent pending inlaid quartz heating element. Vape enthusiasts can attest to the bold and natural flavors that come with Quartz atomizer technology.

The Blaze Zero atomizer on the other hand, is based on our award-winning wax vaporizer, the Linx Hypnos Zero. If you’re in the market for a quality made, portable, reusable vaporizer for under $80.00, the Linx Hypnos Zero has you covered. Now with the Blaze Zero atomizer, you get a deeper chamber and a bigger ceramic plate. This means faster heat-up time and plenty of tasty vapor. The Blaze is a two-atomizer powerhouse that offers blazing fast heat up time and flavorful clouds.

As always, the Linx Blaze comes with Linx Signature features common across the entire Linx vaporizer line. You get the medical grade stainless steel construction, toxin free air-paths and a one-year warranty.

It is this type of dedication — a constant pursuit of the prefect balance of value, experience, and innovation — that has put us on the map. Our range of award-winning, health conscious vaporizers are proof of our commitment to the quality and craftsmanship we put into everything we make.

But wait, there’s more…This beast of a vaporizer has a new color, Onyx.

Linx_Blaze_Onyx._2jpg_2000x.jpg

Darker than the depths of space, the new Blaze Onyx is beautifully brushed in obsidian, accented with chrome and finished with that beautiful Linx logo. The Blaze is truly a must have for all terpene connoisseur alike. Learn more about the Linx Blaze here.

About Linx Vapor:

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Blaze Onyx is continuing that tradition.

Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Blaze Onyx and Blaze Budder Cups or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.

I've been using the ceramic zero atomizer with the new accessory budder cups and it been pretty impressed. The device is just a color option and the cups are a separate accessory The quartz atomizer also nice, but the ceramic with the concentrate cups is pretty awesome since you can have it on the go. Try and get a video review out soon as my original vide file was corrupt for some reason. Shout out to @Linx Vapor.
IMG_20191012_141724.jpg

@Efthimios what types of materials have you used in the budder cups so far?
I used wax, shatter, sugar,and live resin.
I wanted to tryout as many different types of concentrates to see what temps are good.
For the most part level 2 is great for flavor for all concentrates but shatter you need to bump up to 3 and if you just want thicker vapor of course just bump the temps up as you prefer. The Zero atomizer without the budder cups is great on its own for vapor production and flavor on its own, the Ace atomizer is great on its own also. Oh and of course you need to wait a bit longer for the budder cups to soak in the heat.

This does sound like a handy wee unit, that should be arriving shortly, alongside a new Sai TAF and a few donut coils. I'll try not to blow these ones up quite so quickly.
Thanks for the input and feedback so far - will look forward to your review, which sounds like it's generally favourable, no? :)

I think @felvapes might be interested in those 8x pack of preload cups with the Blaze Onyx, looks slick.
Too bad the Blaze pouch does not have a recess for the cups, I bet they could be squeezed in there somewhere.

I do like the look of this
Except it's 88$ post or something from Linx and they won't help
And they haven't answered about the silicone on the Eden

I suggested sending a blaze with the replacement but no response at all

I was half offered a blaze to test at one point but it didn't seem to happen

Very interested in this one though

Last edited:
I want a Hermes and blaze
I don't want to.pay so much for post though
I still haven't had a reply about the Eden silicone that another member got sent a replacement lid/mp because of the deformation
Or the offer to review a blaze
I even was willing to pay if the post was reasonable
Just got a reply saying the post is what it is and if I can get cheaper elsewhere I should do so
This was a few weeks ago
Nothing since

I sent Eddie a PM a while back but no response. They must be busy or staff changing again?

I sent Eddie a PM a while back but no response. They must be busy or staff changing again?
He replied simply saying if I can find better post to do so and here's nothing he can do to help me

He did not respond about the offer
Or the silicone and mp

I replied saying the only place to get his goods is through them and most other companies can do for $25 USD

I also inquired about the offer (he did ask what other forums I'm on, I guess being here as my main place wasn't good enough) or even I could pay for items and he could maybe chuck in with the post for the mp

No mention of any nor another reply
This thread was made after my and his last message so he must have seen

Anyway
I'd really love a blaze and a Hermes (I'm assuming feco will work) but $88 USD is too much post even if I bought myself

Seeing some mixed reviews on the Blaze, some testers don't even have decent amounts of concentrate to test it. After I was contacted and mucked around with the Eden it looks like they have done the same to me with this Blaze. Sending me mail about it being hush hush, I thought the Onyx designation was going to be something special like a SiC cup but it was only the colour of the unit...Google search the following,
linx onyx
The most common results are quite funny!

Seeing some mixed reviews on the Blaze, some testers don't even have decent amounts of concentrate to test it. After I was contacted and mucked around with the Eden it looks like they have done the same to me with this Blaze. Sending me mail about it being hush hush, I thought the Onyx designation was going to be something special like a SiC cup but it was only the colour of the unit...Google search the following,
linx onyx
The most common results are quite funny!
Lol at Linx onyx search without the word Gaia in there hahaa....
First 2 results....

Yea not much point trying to review a trate vape without wax or oil or rosin

They should have reached out to those who have presses or use lots of trates as they get it cheap like some do in legal areas

I'm toasted from testing my HB lol
Squishalishess

What mixed reviews have you got mate?

I still have no response on any of the topics either or offers made

Just read some really like the flavor and others say it produces whispy vapor no matter what sized dab and too hard to load the tiny cups.
Still early days as most reviewers are in the honeymoon phase.

Just read some really like the flavor and others say it produces whispy vapor no matter what sized dab and too hard to load the tiny cups.
Still early days as most reviewers are in the honeymoon phase.
Interesting
I can't see the cups bring more difficult to load than the HB ones
The Eden tasted nice but had thin vapour, got you stoned though
I wonder if the blaze is similar in this way

I wanted to buy a Hermes thinking it would be good with feco
The blaze looked nice for flavour and ease of use possibilities

Interesting
I can't see the cups bring more difficult to load than the HB ones
The Eden tasted nice but had thin vapour, got you stoned though
I wonder if the blaze is similar in this way

I wanted to buy a Hermes thinking it would be good with feco
The blaze looked nice for flavour and ease of use possibilities
What were you looking for with the Hermes3, @felvapes?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back