Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Cannabis Hardware - Formerly New Vape

I can't remember exactly why I went the halo route over SH
I looked at it for herb too

But after a bit of research and talking to people on the forums I ended up with a halo sic and whatever I was looking at for flower at the time instead (maybe lsv)

A couple of people who owned both steered me towards the halo

I don't remember the reasons why though :)

I was given to understand that the D-nail ones had a better polish/finish but this may not be true any longer as NV continues to develop its products and sources.

Dunno....I do have a D-nail halo on a slim line but I have never handled a NV SiC dish.

DNail were great to deal with, offered to help me rewire a DHGate PID to suit their (unofficial industry standard) XLR plug. Mucked up a small part of my order, sent what was missed plus 1x SiC and 3x quartz Comets, stickers, joint stoppers and other little goodies for my trouble.
Don't know about actual prices but NewVape wanted US$108 just for shipping to send me a Vrod+Showerhead kit!
I can't remember exactly why I went the halo route over SH
I looked at it for herb too

But after a bit of research and talking to people on the forums I ended up with a halo sic and whatever I was looking at for flower at the time instead (maybe lsv)

A couple of people who owned both steered me towards the halo

I don't remember the reasons why though :)
I’ve heard a couple folks elsewhere who swear the d-nail tastes better but I don’t know. I only have the NV one.
I was given to understand that the D-nail ones had a better polish/finish but this may not be true any longer as NV continues to develop its products and sources.

Dunno....I do have a D-nail halo on a slim line but I have never handled a NV SiC dish.

Thank you...all of you! I feel very fortunate to be a member of this forum...everyone in here is F*CKING awesome! :aaaaa:

EVO does have very good flavor, especially when hit dry.
Using the FlowerPot tastes great too, especially if used dry.
FP is a bit more work to manipulate Than the Evo, but more flexible to fill and you get 3 choices....
  1. flower
  2. Dab
  3. Twaxing (when you use the FP to do flower while you dab on the Sic dish at same time!)
You can see a video of FP and all 3 being done at https://vaporasylum.com/threads/the-newvape-flower-pot-an-overview.594/post-14121
I had designated areas in a very large house for my vapes... all were safe.
Here where I live, it is difficult to set up the FP as I must dismantle it all before falling asleep.. no place is safe from Dusty.
When he hears any sound he covers every inch of this place a good dozen times in 10 seconds... nothing is safe!
(not complaining... he's my best friend!)
813d58d467cc9226814f6098bad7b009.png
DSC06482.jpg

I'm looking for a potent desktop for herb. I'm fine with getting dedicated coil rig for trates.

Another question that comes to mind regarding the FP is it capable of microdosing ?

What is the smallest load the FP will vape ?

Think Vape Critic talked about this. I'll check.

Another question that comes to mind regarding the FP is it capable of microdosing
There I can't help.
I know other vapes, but the Plenty, the Volcano and the Flowerpot get filled to the top for me.
The Flowerpot is the smallest bowl of those three.
I use .25 gram
I can see that it would be easy to use less... most likely with a dry tube.

With its true convection a person cat take a single pull & step away, setting the heater in its stand.
...or set the wand down.... or set the bag down...
Any thoughts, disagree etc.
That is the nature of convection.. how could any of us not agree?
My SSV is on 24/7 and I fill the wand about 2-3 times a day.
I take a hit or 2 when I am in need.
Same with the Volcano....
Chamber stays filled and sessions get done from that filling for 1 to 2 days!
I put the bag down, and pull the chamber off the Volcano, and heating stops.
The FP is a dynamite device.
Very versatile.

You need to cover the screen, minimum.

about .12-.15 g IMO.

Baron, thanks... I'm being told different things regarding this.

Its not really a big deal
Well, not sure what to say about that.

I’ve had my FP Shower Head for a few years now.

if you don’t cover the screen, then air can bypass the load.

I consistently use a NewVape Pax reloading tool scoop and a level scoop of fine grind is right at .1 g. Edwyn used to have a vid where he showed that with a scale which I have done also.

So, personally I’m happy using w my estimate.

cheers

Found it. Its only a minute long but shows how the Pax loading tool is a very good .1 g measure. I have three fav tools I use vaping....an old cheap lady's hat pin which is great for stirring, Vapor Asylum mat (thanks Mom!!), and the Pax loading tool. Use it every day....

Well, not sure what to say about that.

I’ve had my FP Shower Head for a few years now.

if you don’t cover the screen, then air can bypass the load.

cheers

Keeping in mind I've never used this piece. I found it hard to reason out how it could work well without the screen not fully covered.... Exactly for the reason you state.

Done a lot of reading here & at some of the other sites

Baron23, your thoughts have credibilty. Far outside any FucktardFanBoy blather :)​

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back