Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Cannabis Hardware - Formerly New Vape

Anyone try the new sapphire dish for the VRod yet?

IMG_20210612_160431_202.jpg

For me it makes the VRod workable for a stacker situation but interested in hearing what others feel.

Only available in 110v...apart from that it looks good for someone with limited space.

Ive spent enough time with both to have some thougts. What the Flowerpot has going for it in my mind is its ability to do conentrates & flower, separately at a very high level. I've not used a desk top that does both as well. Now with the Baller head I'm thinking taste might be closer or on par with my Vapexhale

Last edited:
Ive spent enough time with both to have some thougts. What the Flowerpot has going for it in my mind is its ability to do conentrates & flower, separately at a very high level. I've not used a desk top that does both as well. Now with the Baller head I'm thinking taste might be closer or on par with my Vapexhale
The EVO was the desktop that made the flavor of CANNABIS significantly noticeable?
The FLOWER POT I heard or read in a blog was interesting?
Paper Joint’s were the rage & cool at 420 homegrown daze confused era of blissful life!
Vaporizing is a healthy way 2 enjoy CANNABIS of CIVILIZATION.

20220102_111201.jpg

B2 Baller Head
Had it for a couple weeks now. Only one small complaint. I wish it at times could be dialed back.

I don't want my face to slide off everytime I vape.
This is a fantastic very durable vape that works with most any glass.

At times it's just more than I want.
Getting the Injecter so I can use glass bowls. Some of the glass bowls are smaller than the Ti Shovelhead & should help in achieving less effect at times.

I agree with what Baron has told me.
The EVO by Vapexhale has better taste with dabs & flower.

But the B2 Baller Head produces slightly more vapor.

If I were to do it again I would get the B1 Baller head just for flower & a separate set up for dabs.

The B1 I used was great. Though I could overrun the heat produced by coil. Something not as easy to do with the B2.

However the B2 is a great set up when space or a clean, uncluttered vape bench is desired. Being that a seperate setup isn't needed for dabs.
I find an uncluttered vape area helps my glass not break & burning myself is all but non existant..

The pic is not my normal vape bench but computer desk

I swear this glass peice was made with the Flower Pot in my mind.

Most likely not true. It's by Kush Scientific. Presently my favored peice for use with Flowerpot.
20220102_084231.jpg

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
...that photo brings back memories...not all of them good...(grin)...(ouch)...I wonder if Scott still that that V Rod...???...

...I never thought to fill it with terp pearls...it was already a strong hit...!!!...

View attachment 32725

B2 Baller Head
Had it for a couple weeks now. Only one small complaint. I wish it at times could be dialed back.

I don't want my face to slide off everytime I vape.
This is a fantastic very durable vape that works with most any glass.

At times it's just more than I want.
Getting the Injecter so I can use glass bowls. Some of the glass bowls are smaller than the Ti Shovelhead & should help in achieving less effect at times.

I agree with what Baron has told me.
The EVO by Vapexhale has better taste with dabs & flower.

But the B2 Baller Head produces slightly more vapor.

If I were to do it again I would get the B1 Baller head just for flower & a separate set up for dabs.

The B1 I used was great. Though I could overrun the heat produced by coil. Something not as easy to do with the B2.

However the B2 is a great set up when space or a clean, uncluttered vape bench is desired. Being that a seperate setup isn't needed for dabs.
I find an uncluttered vape area helps my glass not break & burning myself is all but non existant..

The pic is not my normal vape bench but computer desk

I swear this glass peice was made with the Flower Pot in my mind.

Most likely not true. It's by Kush Scientific. Presently my favored peice for use with Flowerpot.View attachment 32732

Mod note: posts merged
I've been watching these for a long time
The B2 looks pretty good on videos I've seen
The face melts sound great
Nice review

I've been watching these for a long time
I went through the process of buying one until NV added $108 shipping to my order...this is an old story that gets repeated often by a lot of sellers to non-US wannabe customers...I guess it would be even worse now.
Reviews like @Riverrat post above don't help my VAS...FOMO for sure as it sounds great!

I went through the process of buying one until NV added $108 shipping to my order...this is an old story that gets repeated often by a lot of sellers to non-US wannabe customers...I guess it would be even worse now.
Reviews like @Riverrat post above don't help my VAS...FOMO for sure as it sounds great!
I actually believe I have the same memory now you mentioned it
I looked a long time ago and didn't end up with one - I'd say this was why

Be great to know what others are running their Flowerpot at. Also temps are meaningless without knowing what brand controller you use.

Vaping herb I run 580 - 625 on my Auber 300. 580 gives great taste & as temp increases closer to 600 so does vapor. I dont see myself going above 600 with Herb often

Now with trates I'm still floundering around a bit. Right now I have some Delta 8 thats being vaped at 650

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back