Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community The Other Side of Opiods

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
One of our members brought this video to my attention and, while not cannabis related, it does pertain to many of our members who suffer from debilitating illnesses and chronic pain.

This is not an invitation to discuss the political aspects of this. Political discussion (non cannabis) is not allowed here. It is about awareness...

One of our members brought this video to my attention and, while not cannabis related, it does pertain to many of our members who suffer from debilitating illnesses and chronic pain.

This is not an invitation to discuss the political aspects of this. Political discussion (non cannabis) is not allowed here. It is about awareness...

I couldn't agree more....we bounce in this country from one extreme policy position to the other extreme.....actual rational thinking is apparently not required.

Mom asked for this to be nonpolitical...and I understand that. I just don't know how you can discuss this without talking about the mendacity and venality of our political class who drives these pendulum swings.

Personally, I hope they all end up with a chronic degenerative back (or some other source of chronic pain) and get refused pain meds by their physician. Now that would be justice.

Please take 5 minutes (seriously that's all it takes) and use this link to contact your state and federal representatives in regard to "A Plan For Pain" sponsored by the U.S. Pain Foundation. Its a small effort that just might yield big results for all of us pain patients.

Thanks!

Here

PW Advocacy Day3 _1_.jpg

Last edited:
Please take 5 minutes (seriously that's all it takes) and use this link to contact your state and federal representatives in regard to "A Plan For Pain" sponsored by the U.S. Pain Foundation. Its a small effort that just might yield big results for all of us pain patients.

Thanks!

Here

View attachment 19073

Done, Freddy. Thanks

I had quit watching tv news and political programs, too burnt out. Sunday I watched 60 Minutes do a piece on INSYS one of the main players in the Fentanyl crisis. I would like to say I wasn't shocked but I was. I'm a survivor of 14 years on fentanyl so I feel I have a somewhat good grasp of what's going on. They were or still are headquartered in Chandler AZ. This is just a small clip from the interview, after reports of bribery, and other stories of corruption surfaced. 5 years is nowhere near enough time for these people to serve. How many lives and were fucked up because of their greed ?People die and 5 years? Fuck me runnin.

I had quit watching tv news and political programs, too burnt out. Sunday I watched 60 Minutes do a piece on INSYS one of the main players in the Fentanyl crisis. I would like to say I wasn't shocked but I was. I'm a survivor of 14 years on fentanyl so I feel I have a somewhat good grasp of what's going on. They were or still are headquartered in Chandler AZ. This is just a small clip from the interview, after reports of bribery, and other stories of corruption surfaced. 5 years is nowhere near enough time for these people to serve. How many lives and were fucked up because of their greed ?People die and 5 years? Fuck me runnin.

I was on 6 popular drug’s unit CANNABIS worked better and no side effect’s?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back