Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

I was just watching a 420vapezone video by Troy and noticed his little loading shovel he uses for most vapes and had a laugh to myself thinking how long and how many scoops it would take to fill a Plenty bowl.:dog:
Here is my method for filling;
Place a large handful of ground material in the bowl;
View attachment 8602
Squash flat with hand;
View attachment 8603
Screw on chamber lid;
View attachment 8604
Tap/scratch out excess;
View attachment 8605
And ready to go.:smoke:
How do you pack yours?
That's how I load pretty much all ours........shove it in smash it flat load it and enjoy.
Any more than that seems tedious no?

Just bought it on vapefiend.co.uk (Plenty+chamber reduction=157.99£ 182€)
flbywz.png

Easy and hackneyed quote from Oscar Wilde but i find it very relieving when confronted to VAS
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation."
:whipit::myday:

A new review of an older vape...that still rocks....me to sleep on occasions.:zzz::thumbsup:
Bud sums it up pretty well at 13:40.

You can tell he does not use the reducer very often (like myself) as he has not worked out you can use the same black Filling Chamber Cap on both Filling Chamber Housings instead of pulling the S/S whip in/out or maybe it was the earlier puffs catching up with him.:biggrin:
Maybe somebody should show him the civilised way to use it,
IMG_20190417_165719.jpg

Any hoo, here is Bud's review;

Last edited:
A new review of an older vape...that still rocks....me to sleep on occasions.:zzz::thumbsup:
Bud sums it up pretty well at 13:40.

You can tell he does not use the reducer very often (like myself) as he has not worked out you can use the same black Filling Chamber Cap on both Filling Chamber Housings instead of pulling the S/S whip in/out or maybe it was the earlier puffs catching up with him.:haw:
Maybe somebody should show him the civilised way to use it,
View attachment 9208
Any hoo, here is Bud's review;

Wonder why he did a new video for plenty
It's pretty much the same as his 7 year old review
Must be getting nice kickbacks off those affiliate links

You are right he doesn't need to change black top bits
Also the reducer chamber is much better without using the dosing caps

Depending on weed density, if I'm doing smaller amounts, I prefer reducer or the liquid pad method on the day

Or just fillerup n go hard :)

Must be getting nice kickbacks off those affiliate links

That may or may not be true....but you have absolutely no grounds or knowledge upon which to make that statement.

By the by, he doesn't have a S&B promo code. He does have a Planet of the Vapes code that applies to S&B products.

Every time I see one of his videos I feel the need to pat my wallet and check if it's still there..........lolz.
Really...and he's reached out to you to try to sell you what?

That may or may not be true....but you have absolutely no grounds or knowledge upon which to make that statement.

By the by, he doesn't have a S&B promo code. He does have a Planet of the Vapes code that applies to S&B products.

Really...and he's reached out to you to try to sell you what?
He says in the video "if you want to support your boy use one of my links"

This says to me he gets something every time we use his link to buy

There are lots of shops for different online products that do this
You can review something and give a link and you get a small cut for giving the customer a discount
It is really a way to syphon new custom to the stores

Not all critics do this

But I do remember why I stopped watching bud was that at some point it really felt more ad like than critiquing

That wAs my opinion at the time

In this video he says if you want to support....so it is now him being honest maybe about that fact and no longer my opinion

Also wondering why he is doing a new almost identical video for the plenty to one he did years ago with no explanation as to why

He did two or three on it years ago
Very well covered vape by him

I don't generally see other ppl doing multiple and new ones.....

Anyway
Maybe I'm wrong and not being perceptive hearing"use my link to support me'
Maybe he just did a new video and I am being paranoid......

Salesmen have that effect on me @Baron23 .............I totally respect your loyalty by the way.
Weird how all the"reviewers" all get the new products to test out and then release essentially the same review all at the same time........all have "discount codes" and none of them get"paid"for their selfless sacrifice to the community.
Seems to be a pattern much like certain forums are sales tools and not geared towards actual conversation if it is negative no matter how true.

all have "discount codes" and none of them get"paid"for their selfless sacrifice to the community.

They ALL get paid from their links and affiliations. Last time I check, food and board weren't free so there is that.

IMO, Bud has ALWAYS been completely open about the financials of his promo links. It was never a question in my mind for the three or so years his board has been up.

Ok, I'm bowing out of this side topic now. I'm not looking to pick a fight.

Not trying to fight either
You were kind of bluntly telling me I had no grounds to say he gets paid

Now you say he gets paid and never said otherwise.....

So one way or the other, I had grounds and I walked on them...

Let's all have a vape and chill before we type ay? :thumbsup:

Btw his older videos on the plenty are over 3 yrs old
They are 7 years old

So I had "plenty" of videos and time to feel a change from "I love vapes and review them" to "this feels like an ad and syphoning more than advice" in the last 3 years or so of vids....

And I watched them all together just over a year ago so the change was noticeable to me

And buds reviews back then were one of the ones that lead me to buy my plenty as my first serious vape

Anyway

Let's all vape and be merry

The plenty does its job well
It was my first vape that was worthy

It gets much less use than it used to though
This lsv is calling me now and may give it competition

Go look at your first comment

Check your tone before accuse others

Youre not really trying to difuse anything
Just one up

Good night baron

It's late here and I don't wish to continue mate

Have a good day on that side of the world :thumbsup:

I thought Bud did this video to let people know the vape is still relevant and even better value nowadays.

As he said, he uses it almost every day and that is no small feat due to the amount of choice he has and says it does not get much love and that is a shame.

+1 here @felvapes, his earlier review helped in my decision making, Bud even sent me a TI(?) pick for free.:thumbsup:

I think things changed when he started down the Ghost road, now those videos and reviews did smack/stink of paid advertisement and about when I stopped thinking of his videos as unbiased.:thumbsup:

Even Troy has links to purchase options nowadays but I still believe he is genuine about his reviews, same goes for Randy at PIU, hell, he won't even stock the Alternate vape anymore due to it being such a lemon even though people still want them:shakehead:

I just wish it was possible for an Aussie mug to deal with PIU but international shipping kills that idea, unfortunately.:disgust:

I thought Bud did this video to let people know the vape is still relevant and even better value nowadays.

As he said, he uses it almost every day and that is no small feat due to the amount of choice he has and says it does not get much love and that is a shame.

+1 here @felvapes, his earlier review helped in my decision making, Bud even sent me a TI(?) pick for free.:thumbsup:

I think things changed when he started down the Ghost road, now those videos and reviews did smack/stink of paid advertisement and about when I stopped thinking of his videos as unbiased.:thumbsup:

Even Troy has links to purchase options nowadays but I still believe he is genuine about his reviews, same goes for Randy at PIU, hell, he won't even stock the Alternate vape anymore due to it being such a lemon even though people still want them:shakehead:

I just wish it was possible for an Aussie mug to deal with PIU but international shipping kills that idea, unfortunately.:disgust:
Yea I thought that may be why he did a new review
But thought instead of doing a copy of his previous videos he would just say how he still loves it and uses it and we can go watch his old reviews as there is nothing new to say
It just felt like a need to have more sold...

Yes the ghost era Esp made me feel pushed on

He mentions how plenty has little reviews, but I see even less on the lsv but the love it is shown here is massive

I also feel troy and Randy are pretty genuine in the reviews and I get better info that I want rather than a pitch

Even if they do get kick backs I reserve the right to watch the reviewers I feel more comfortable watching and that give me information I want in a more genuine feeling manner

Maybe they just better salesman I dunno

Yes if it were possible for us to buy from piu without extra cost it would be great

I also like ausvapes for impartial reviews
At least they feel impartial

I mean they get paid no matter which vape we buy
Lol

When troy did the ditanium vs volcano comparison(stupid comparison)I asked him why he did not do it with any of 7th floors vapes being how that seemed more relevant.
His response was great idea I should do that.......lolz.
I do appreciate them demonstrating the mechanics and such and have certainly made a purchase or two based partially upon many of their videos.

I mean they get paid no matter which vape we buy
Ausvapes were great with my S$B RMA, nice after sales service, not so good when I asked them for another WPA for my Tera..straight out 'No', prolly due to the Tera being delivered with a WPA as standard.

Ausvapes were great with my S$B RMA, nice after sales service, not so good when I asked them for another WPA for my Tera..straight out 'No', prolly due to the Tera being delivered with a WPA as standard.
What was wrong with your WPA?
Yea I bought my tera and plenty from them
Plus some extras
Always been good to work with and give refunds on the overnight post that always takes a few days to arrive

Gave me a new loading bowl as the orange tabs break all the time on the plenty
I now just use your bamboo trick to keep them in

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back