Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

Wow really? I did not know this, that's quite disturbing!
I've stopped using my plenty already, and considering not using the crafty anymore either.
I contacted S&B about the aluminum dust in my plenty, and they sent me the most generic copy and paste, assholey response you could think of, I don't even think they read my question. I don't care much for them
Yea people on FC and on here had mentioned that the mighty that was medically certified only goes up to 360
But the mighty that everyone buys generally goes to 410

Concerning at the least

My plenty goes through weed and water so most shit should be filtered
But I am concerned about either plastic off gassing or the aluminium dust off gassing as nothing is going to filter out the gas or vapour produced

I stopped using the plenty before health concerns arose, I just found I had more convenient vapes I think that were more consistent, it is still a flavour beast

But across a few of the S&B vapes there are now health concerns and little satisfactory communication from the company

I am starting to feel like s&b are not so trustworthy myself

But across a few of the S&B vapes there are now health concerns and little satisfactory communication from the company
While S & B have never been active on the boards, I wonder if the current lack of response is due to the fact that Storz & Bickel were bought out by Canopy Growth. While the main players stayed on I have to believe that, once they were bought out, focus was on future development rather than their 'old tech.' I base that theory on this comment by Bruce Linton, the Chairman and Co-CEO of Canopy, "This Company is well positioned for the next wave of federally-regulated products." More on this merger can be found here.

Sometimes companies can just get too big.

While S & B have never been active on the boards, I wonder if the current lack of response is due to the fact that Storz & Bickel were bought out by Canopy Growth. While the main players stayed on I have to believe that, once they were bought out, focus was on future development rather than their 'old tech.' I base that theory on this comment by Bruce Linton, the Chairman and Co-CEO of Canopy, "This Company is well positioned for the next wave of federally-regulated products." More on this merger can be found here.

Sometimes companies can just get too big.
New owners could explain the current issues and lack of CS
Changed from the volcano og being a medical device to profit based money making machine

It's not like they weren't making a killing anyway with the prices they charged

New owners could explain the current issues and lack of CS
Changed from the volcano og being a medical device to profit based money making machine

It's not like they weren't making a killing anyway with the prices they charged

Right now s and b is a tiny part of a much larger canopy growth.

No longer cutting edge, or swift moving. I believe their focus is now the bottom line, with an eye towards liability.

But a good opportunity for another company to assume the top vape mantel.

Here is a pic showing how the dissimilar metals wear on each other,
IMG_20200123_132428.jpg

Getting quite a few Plenty hockey pucks in the ABV tin, I like how the Plenty can vape a heap without needing a stir,
IMG_20200611_102036.jpg

new here. had the plenty for about 2 years. we have quit smoking weed (december) so this is now my main vape. my wife prefers her solo II we both use bubblers to cool and moisten the vapors.
i really picked up some great ideas in this thread and want to say thanks. i was looking for ways to put a bubbler on the plenty.

here is what i cobbled together...3/8” tube.

medium800.jpg

new here. had the plenty for about 2 years. we have quit smoking weed (december) so this is now my main vape. my wife prefers her solo II we both use bubblers to cool and moisten the vapors.
i really picked up some great ideas in this thread and want to say thanks. i was looking for ways to put a bubbler on the plenty.

medium800.jpg
I used & owned my share of vaping machine’s however after harvesting CANNABIS the PLENTY taste is like a wine decanter!
+ WATER PATH is really decent
I’m using one like your’s at time’s?
The FC 186 I preference however I’m not from this planet?!

medium800.jpg
My first bubbler attempt was tubed similar to yours

Then I went the gog jammed straight in the black piece of the plenty and no tube at all
Shorter airpath and better draw
The plenty just sits on the bubbler now
Much better flavour and hit with less getting stuck in the tube

I don't use my plenty as much anymore but it's a tasty beast

I do not like the S/S coil unless away from home, an inny(14mm) and an outie(18mm)!

IMG_20191122_144729.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back