Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

Finally got around to modding my Plenty last night and it was a very simple job...the way I did it, anyway.
All I did was unplug the switch wires and snipped off the offending Max Temp Stopper (the little silver tab in the pic) with side cutters, my Plenty now goes to about 9.
1659252792178.jpg

As I disassembled I could see my unit needed a good clean, well I have used it Plenty, does anyone else have resin running down the inside of the orange safety switch?
1659252792190.jpg

I ended up iso-cleaning the inside of the body too...a few days worth of dabs on the q-tips, wipes etc.
I then ultrasonic cleaned what I could and put back together...ready to rock!

Finally got around to modding my Plenty last night and it was a very simple job...the way I did it, anyway.
All I did was unplug the switch wires and snipped off the offending Max Temp Stopper (the little silver tab in the pic) with side cutters, my Plenty now goes to about 9.
View attachment 38723
As I disassembled I could see my unit needed a good clean, well I have used it Plenty, does anyone else have resin running down the inside of the orange safety switch?
View attachment 38724
I ended up iso-cleaning the inside of the body too...a few days worth of dabs on the q-tips, wipes etc.
I then ultrasonic cleaned what I could and put back together...ready to rock!
I didn't look too close while it was apart, but I definitely didn't have a build up of reclaim like that :shocked:

My switch wires were not coming unplugged without mega force so I just manoeuvred the heater and got cutters in there in situ

Enjoy a heavier hitting/full extraction plenty :ko::smug:
Hopefully all the plastic doesn't melt or gass off hahahaa
Good ol S&B

My switch wires were not coming unplugged without mega force so I just manoeuvred the heater and got cutters in there in situ
Pointy-nosed pliers made quick work of them, I was going to use the heat gun on low to loosen them up but a wriggle got them moving at room temp.
I had to disassemble mine to clean the orange switch and the body behind it.

Anyone else get build up like this after a days vaping?

E62F6885-27D3-4C87-B621-5156DF1CE49D.jpeg

I’m changing my top screens daily and then after 3 days I’ll do a deep clean of the coil (soak in jar of 99% iso over night and rinse seems 2 work really well), mouthpiece and housings also gets an iso clean as do the screens and liquid pads and thoroughly rinsed in water and the top rim that heats up on the actual plenty itself also gets iso cleaned with a q-tip.

B8206171-79C5-460F-8D4C-BCC52A4E79B6.jpeg

Also found my self using a fine bottom screen and a normal top screen, always about half packed then liquid pad goes on top.

Oh and i also I finally got a stand, so simple but so functional

DE18BBB2-0916-4D43-98E6-75BA15E2FDDF.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 38770

I’m changing my top screens daily and then after 3 days I’ll do a deep clean of the coil (soak in jar of 99% iso over night and rinse seems 2 work really well), mouthpiece and housings also gets an iso clean as do the screens and liquid pads and thoroughly rinsed in water and the top rim that heats up on the actual plenty itself also gets iso cleaned with a q-tip.

View attachment 38771

Also found my self using a fine bottom screen and a normal top screen, always about half packed then liquid pad goes on top.

Oh and i also I finally got a stand, so simple but so functional

.View attachment 38772
Top screen always got dirty for me it's the last place of resistance....
I'm not a fan of the fine screens myself
Will help keep the heater clean though having on the bottom

That ss coil still tends to build up recalim in the ridges that never comes out fully
Why @LesPlenty likes the J-hook and I prefer it with a gog on water
Tastes better too with glass in the airpath

Nice stand, I never got one before my plenty went out of rotation but always looked for a Les modem stand type thing lol

I do not get that oily-looking build-up, do you vape CBD in the Plenty as that can be stickier than my THC bud? (In the past I would have said 'rope' but now I am a respectable company rep I call it CBD).
I managed to rip through a 4g bowl (only took an hour) with my new top mount bubbler as I broke my fav j-hook. I kept the temp at about 8 on the new dial where the heaters turns off right on the start of the red zone on the gauge.
Very even dark ABV, slightly darker than my normal pucks that last 1.5 hours while sipping.
1659499359723.jpg

The puck broke apart easily, not packed tight enough...

I do not get that oily-looking build-up, do you vape CBD in the Plenty as that can be stickier than my THC bud? (In the past I would have said 'rope' but now I am a respectable company rep I call it CBD).
I managed to rip through a 4g bowl (only took an hour) with my new top mount bubbler as I broke my fav j-hook. I kept the temp at about 8 on the new dial where the heaters turns off right on the start of the red zone on the gauge.
Very even dark ABV, slightly darker than my normal pucks that last 1.5 hours while sipping.
View attachment 38774
The puck broke apart easily, not packed tight enough...
I've looked at those bubblers on the gate and Ali
You liking it I see on a couple of rigs

The extra power makes the plenty rock and hit like a truck
That bit more it always needed for me, I found the same with the even avb
You're puck maybe fell apart because more oil got pulled out of it and now it is dryer
Maybe I'm high on plastic now when I use it :rofl:

You're puck maybe fell apart because
I still had to break it apart manually so peeps could see inside it, it was just easier as it was not a fully tamped load for my first try at the new temps.
The little bubbler is nice on the Plenty but I think it robs a bit of flavor compared to my big j-hook and also adds a bit of restriction...I did get it mainly for my Qomo and there it is great!

Top screen always got dirty for me it's the last place of resistance....
I'm not a fan of the fine screens myself
Will help keep the heater clean though having on the bottom

That ss coil still tends to build up recalim in the ridges that never comes out fully
Why @LesPlenty likes the J-hook and I prefer it with a gog on water
Tastes better too with glass in the airpath

Nice stand, I never got one before my plenty went out of rotation but always looked for a Les modem stand type thing lol
Ss coil always comes out clean with no build after an over night soak in 99% iso and then rinse and there is no smell at all of any reclaim what so ever (no idea why people think the coils hard to clean, it’s not). And the fine screen at the bottom was to help debris getting into heater etc, would never use a fine screen for the top, that bitch would get oiled up super quick.
@LesPlenty its just normal THC bud, I don’t use CBD at all, Does nothing for me personally, glad it helps other tho:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ss coil always comes out clean with no build after an over night soak in 99% iso and then rinse and there is no smell at all of any reclaim what so ever (no idea why people think the coils hard to clean, it’s not). And the fine screen at the bottom was to help debris getting into heater etc, would never use a fine screen for the top, that bitch would get oiled up super quick.
@LesPlenty its just normal THC bud, I don’t use CBD at all, Does nothing for me personally, glad it helps other tho:thumbsup:
Yup
Been through the coil is easy to clean part - it still gets a build up in those ridges and over time it becomes noticeable (hard to see in there without a camera though one would think)
I also hate soaking and waiting for anything to clean - shake iso clean or us cleaner and done in 5/10mins
Too impatient now-a-days to wait and soak etc, "want clean now - shiny new - use again"
I used to soak parts and bongs overnight....

As Les mentioned read this thread to see everyones evolution, we all started with the base unit and slowly found our own preferences (I said all the same things as you at the start)
Coil works fine, gogs, bubblers and jhooks are better for most people (not all)

Last edited:
Yup
Been through the coil is easy to clean part - it still gets a build up in those ridges and over time it becomes noticeable (hard to see in there without a camera though one would think)
I also hate soaking and waiting for anything to clean - shake iso clean or us cleaner and done in 5/10mins
Too impatient now-a-days to wait and soak etc, "want clean now - shiny new - use again"
I used to soak parts and bongs overnight....

As Les mentioned read this thread to see everyones evolution, we all started with the base unit and slowly found our own preferences (I said all the same things as you at the start)
Coil works fine, gogs, bubblers and jhooks are better for most people (not all)
Kinda like this setup ; from my EQ Accesories

1A75E183-70EE-47AE-9C85-77A4D431B28B.jpeg

Hard-to-Find at present is a 19mm female to 14mm female so I can make a two or three hitter instead of a One Hitter .
Are you looking for something like this?
While one can certainly go cheaper, I can tell you that they probably won’t be of as good quality. Mike at @Oregonglassblower makes some of the most solid adapters I’ve ever purchased. And if this isn’t right hit him up and I’ll bet he can make whatever it is you’re looking for.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah, and so I can use it on my modular rig as it has an 18mm male joint for the mouthpiece and I have a few 18mm male jointed mouthpieces so win-win. The seller told me to just cancel the order and purchase the correct ones as they had not been sent. I will now get the ones I originally needed plus some 14mm male to 18mm female for...balling:cry::rofl:

AU $7.02 | 10 Types Hookah Accessories Quartz Adapter For Water Glass Pipes 14 Male To 18 Female Joint Smoking Tool For Daily Necessities
Yeah, and so I can use it on my modular rig as it has an 18mm male joint for the mouthpiece and I have a few 18mm male jointed mouthpieces so win-win. The seller told me to just cancel the order and purchase the correct ones as they had not been sent. I will now get the ones I originally needed plus some 14mm male to 18mm female for...balling:cry::rofl:
Not balling but have delved into it and sounds appealing-big clouds-more vapor than anything else ,yes the temptation is there,VAS bad enough with vaporizers and Accesories. instead of a DDAve Mod. going to make a “Billy Bob “mod with a bigger basket screen for a longer session the 18 mm can adapt to 14mm which will take a 12mm.Rimmed-basket screen In the equation,
will probably use the Octo..or upline stems ,will have to wait when I have the adapter.

will also check withOregonglassblower.got my order for a18mmF to 14mmF.

one on the way thanks momofthegoons

Attachments

• 2F646B44-6B66-4638-8810-E826FD5D1487.png
    2F646B44-6B66-4638-8810-E826FD5D1487.png
    132 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back