Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

I have seen quite a few people asking about stands for the Plenty, I just changed over to the NBN network and had to install a new modem.
My old modem had a stand so it could stand on it`s side, I have repurposed it for the Plenty, works fine, but so do the rubber feet on the serial number side of the unit.
Here is a pic anyway, just because I can.:thumbsup:
IMG_20180826_150239.jpg

20180825_233349.jpg
I have seen quite a few people asking about stands for the Plenty, I just changed over to the NBN network and had to install a new modem.
My old modem had a stand so it could stand on it`s side, I have repurposed it for the Plenty, works fine, but so do the rubber feet on the serial number side of the unit.
Here is a pic anyway, just because I can.:thumbsup:
View attachment 4594

Nice looks and works just like a bought one

Here is a pic of my plenty AVB
This is with the orange bit screwed on normally not the tighter screw on first way

I will take a pic of it when I do the screw on orange first method where it is darker

That ABV shot looks quite similar to mine, I was thinking the load looks small without something for size reference, same as my pic and they definitely aren`t small loads. I might start putting something in with the pics for a size reference, what would be universally recognized, maybe a Zippo/ q-tip? (I do not have any dimes, whatever they are)

d
That ABV shot looks quite similar to mine, I was thinking the load looks small without something for size reference, same as my pic and they definitely aren`t small loads. I might start putting something in with the pics for a size reference, what would be universally recognized, maybe a Zippo/ q-tip? (I do not have any dimes, whatever they are)
haha
dimes are mericn 10cents no idea how big they are

yes that is a good idea for size reference

maybe a q-tip would be good for a universal for evryone all over (I call them cotton buds but for the sake of ppl OS)

It was a smaller load I used the reducer chamber no capsule

It does seem to look similar to yours
But if I screw the orange piece on first I will get darker results than yours by a bit

Here is one way I like to use my Plenty,
View attachment 4378
The 14mm Male to 18mm Mae GonG works great, can be a `whitey' maker, has caused me Ride The Snake more than once. :thumbsup:
Do all you OH&S guys/gals like my Rubber Band hack? If you don`t, keep it to yourself:smilie-devil:(Just kiddin, berate me all you like:razz:)
Edit: The gas heater I am using has stickers all over it saying `Outdoor Use Only' if you want to tell me how unsafe that is too.
I’ve been using the PLENTY everyday!
I use water more than most.
Right now dry is fine.
However you can use a water pipe with it?
I love your 18-14mm male 2 connect 2H2Opipe?
Fuck IMAGINE beginning this STONED?
After a session with da PLENTY?
I had a ? 4 U?
What is your setting (Mine is 6.0?}

So my metal filling chamber cylinder just fell out as I have no retainer tabs left in my Filling chamber housing, got a nice 'O' brand on top of my chocolate gut. I saw that Dabpress use bamboo plates as a heatshield and thought a skewer might work for the Plenty, I just cut off about 3mm lengths of a bamboo skewer and jammed them in where the plastic tabs used to be. Works OK and the bamboo has not changed colour at all.
IMG_20181130_154041_LI.jpg

I jammed them all in like the top one but the bottom 2 have spun in the socket but are still hanging on to the filling chamber cylinder. We will see how long they last.:thumbsup:

So my metal filling chamber cylinder just fell out as I have no retainer tabs left in my Filling chamber housing, got a nice 'O' brand on top of my chocolate gut. I saw that Dabpress use bamboo plates as a heatshield and thought a skewer might work for the Plenty, I just cut off about 3mm lengths of a bamboo skewer and jammed them in where the plastic tabs used to be. Works OK and the bamboo has not changed colour at all.
View attachment 6169im
I jammed them all in like the top one but the bottom 2 have spun in the socket but are still hanging on to the filling chamber cylinder. We will see how long they last.:thumbsup:
I'm so please with the PLENTY!
Your very knowable!
My usage is cut i 1/2?

I worked out today that I have vaped about 15oz though my Plenty. (easy to keep track as I use 1 gram per day in it, at least). Some say it is a weed hog, I do not agree, it does take a bit to fill the big chamber but it lasts for ages when on a J-hook and is great for movies as you are not repacking all the time!
(you can chew through the pot if used on a bong but it is pot well spent, it is a very strong medicater when used this way):smoke:

I worked out today that I have vaped about 15oz though my Plenty. (easy to keep track as I use 1 gram per day in it, at least). Some say it is a weed hog, I do not agree, it does take a bit to fill the big chamber but it lasts for ages when on a J-hook and is great for movies as you are not repacking all the time!
(you can chew through the pot if used on a bong but it is pot well spent, it is a very strong medicater when used this way):smoke:
I use the PLENTY quite a lot actually!
What @LesPlenty said is very correct!
I use most vaporizers every hour.
The PLENTY every 2 1/2 hour’s.
Exuberance Opulence describes da PLENTY!
@Vitolo thank U 4 helping me!
HINDU KUSH?
Grown outside!
Very opulent if U enjoy CANNABIS?
FLAVOR/EFFECT = PLENTY CIVILIZED

Last edited:
I start at 6.25 and finish at 7 because that is when it stops producing vapor, if it went to 8, I would finish there.:thumbsup:(on a j-hook) If I use it on a bong I start on 7 and stop when I don't get any more vapor. This is usually at the end of the day when I want to get really blazed ready for chocolate, I mean bed.:smilie-devil:

I think that people that set their Plentys or any other vape for that matter, at rather high temps, are missing out on a lot?
If you just want to get high, there are many better and cheaper vapes?
4me it’s MEDICAL these dazes?

When I was a young gun l was Recreational & high temperature would have been my thing?
I set all my vaporizers lower than most. (These dazes)
Now I love 2 go 4 FLAVOR.
MARY POPIN’s sang a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down!
LOW Temperature vaping reminds me of her song?
Da PLENTY taste like that 2 me?
I use a WATER PIPE with it!
I tried cheap vapes however they were not very functional?

Last edited:
If you want proper extraction you need high temp

Missing out on what? Flavour?

Then go low and then high.....

There is no cheaper options for quality regardless of just taste

There are other options, but not really cheaper

F2 is the cheapest decent contender imo

It goes up and varied in price from there

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back