Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape The Plenty by Storz & Bikel

felvapes

I will explain in the Boundless thread:thumbsup:

Mine arrived with one plastic tab already broken, all they gave me was free shipping for the replacement.:watchout:
I only got one for free from them
It broke the same week...lol

Plentys biggest fault

Your bamboo fix does the job though

LesPlenty

I have been looking for a way to load more in my Plenty and have found a good solution for easy clean loading...a 24mm socket.
I load through the drive part of the socket and tamp with the handle of the S&B brush then carefully remove the socket for a sandcastle type load. Just push straight down with the filling chamber cap for a mess-free filling, no cleaning up spilt product after you twist together:thumbsup:

IMG_20190615_171219.jpg

IMG_20190615_171452.jpg

I usually have to pick out a heap of crumbs between the black and orange part of the filling chamber...not anymore., see.:smile:

IMG_20190615_172607.jpg

Bear777

Hi, new to vaping, just got a plenty, been reading forums and watching videos,.... was looking at the new volcano hybrid's filling chamber, looks very similar to the plenty's, makes me wonder if the black top is same part , and if the glass looking piece is compatible to the plentys chamber, ....interesting all the different ways of loading/combinations of using the plenty that people have done so far to get it to their liking.

Edit: the glass looking piece(i mistook the picture of it for glass at first) it sits inside the chamber

Attachments

Last edited:

Baron23

Hi, new to vaping, just got a plenty, been reading forums and watching videos,.... was looking at the new volcano hybrid's filling chamber, looks very similar to the plenty's, makes me wonder if the black top is same part , and if the glass looking piece is compatible to the plentys chamber, ....interesting all the different ways of loading/combinations of using the plenty that people have done so far to get it to their liking.
I don't think there are any interchangable parts between the new hybrid and the Plenty....I thought maybe I heard that from Troy....420vapezone? Maybe?

ejackyou

Edit: the glass looking piece(i mistook the picture of it for glass at first) it sits inside the chamber
Baron 23 is correct, not compatible, but the S&B Parts are cheap for the quality?
Since your new to both vaping and the Plenty, I advise you to concentrate on the use and technique with
Your Plenty, rather than modifications. The Plenty takes some getting used to, pretty much unlike any other.
It's probably the best designed vape, as is! :disgust: bonghit

Bear777

Thats too bad that its not the right dimensions, it looks like it would add more conduction with something like that sitting inside the plenty chamber, would have been interesting to see how that would had changed the experience compared to the other loading combinations...I have very much enjoyed reading all the threads/forums I could find on the Plenty, I guess after just finishing re-reading a hundred pages of plenty thread, my minds on Plenty, and I just can't help myself:biggrin:. I find myself on tangents of plenty wondering how I got there. (For instance I was just thinking about volcano hybrid bluetooth app with its programmable heat at this temp so long, fan for this long, etc, with those variable parameters and how the plenty in the future will be...which made me think of a thermocouple at the load like choochoocharlie did in another thread, and if a vapor lung with a 5 gallon water bottle were combined with that, you could manually do similar with a plenty into a bag) not that I was about to do that, its just my mind on a plentiful tangent:whoa::cool:

Yes, I agree ejackyou, that I need to practice with my new plenty:nod:

felvapes

I have a gog in my plenty
Use it with a bong or J hook
Pretty simple in the end
Love my plenty, was my first serious vape and the one that converted me from combustion
It doesn't get a lot of use these days though

ejackyou

Thats too bad that its not the right dimensions, it looks like it would add more conduction with something like that sitting inside the plenty chamber, would have been interesting to see how that would had changed the experience compared to the other loading combinations...I have very much enjoyed reading all the threads/forums I could find on the Plenty, I guess after just finishing re-reading a hundred pages of plenty thread, my minds on Plenty, and I just can't help myself:biggrin:. I find myself on tangents of plenty wondering how I got there. (For instance I was just thinking about volcano hybrid bluetooth app with its programmable heat at this temp so long, fan for this long, etc, with those variable parameters and how the plenty in the future will be...which made me think of a thermocouple at the load like choochoocharlie did in another thread, and if a vapor lung with a 5 gallon water bottle were combined with that, you could manually do similar with a plenty into a bag) not that I was about to do that, its just my mind on a plentiful tangent:whoa::cool:

Yes, I agree ejackyou, that I need to practice with my new plenty:nod:
That's another reason why I use the 'reducer' in the Plenty, as well as My Volcano, more heatsink!
As far as 'in the future' I don't see how they could improve on the Plenty's design? :torching:

LesPlenty

I don't see how they could improve on the Plenty's design?
The original design had a straight wand/mouthpiece, the S/S coil was added later (probably by marketing people as it is near impossible to clean, I keep hearing people say, 'just buy a new one now and again')
I agree with @ejackyou about learning with the Plenty standard, so learn to use the Plenty with the S/S coil and once it gets stinky, fuck it off and replace with cool, clean glass.
Same with the reducers, made as an afterthought, save the money from not buying them and put the funds toward pot to feed the Plenty instead.

Last edited:

felvapes

The original design had a straight wand/mouthpiece, the S/S coil was added later (probably by marketing people as it is near impossible to clean, I keep hearing people say, 'just buy a new one now and again')
I agree with @ejackyou about learning with the Plenty standard, so learn to use the Plenty with the S/S coil and once it gets stinky, fuck it off and replace with cool, clean glass.
Same with the reducers, made as an afterthought, save the money from not buying them and put the funds toward pot to feed the Plenty instead.
I found the reducer good
It it depended upon the weed whether the reducer or the usual with liquid pad was better for smaller doses
I would swap between the two depending on the material
No caps though not ever in the plenty
I'm sure I could clean the ss coil now I have a us cleaner, but without it was not really viable
I went with glass pretty quickly anyway as above

LesPlenty

I think the Plenty would have to be the most even roasting vape I have (without having to stir),
IMG_20190910_151819.jpg

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop