Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Plenty by Storz and Bickel

I have been looking for a way to load more in my Plenty and have found a good solution for easy clean loading...a 24mm socket.
I load through the drive part of the socket and tamp with the handle of the S&B brush then carefully remove the socket for a sandcastle type load. Just push straight down with the filling chamber cap for a mess-free filling, no cleaning up spilt product after you twist together:thumbsup:

IMG_20190615_171219.jpg

IMG_20190615_171452.jpg

I usually have to pick out a heap of crumbs between the black and orange part of the filling chamber...not anymore., see.:smile:

IMG_20190615_172607.jpg

Hi, new to vaping, just got a plenty, been reading forums and watching videos,.... was looking at the new volcano hybrid's filling chamber, looks very similar to the plenty's, makes me wonder if the black top is same part , and if the glass looking piece is compatible to the plentys chamber, ....interesting all the different ways of loading/combinations of using the plenty that people have done so far to get it to their liking.

Edit: the glass looking piece(i mistook the picture of it for glass at first) it sits inside the chamber

Attachments

• 11-31-2.png
    11-31-2.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Hi, new to vaping, just got a plenty, been reading forums and watching videos,.... was looking at the new volcano hybrid's filling chamber, looks very similar to the plenty's, makes me wonder if the black top is same part , and if the glass looking piece is compatible to the plentys chamber, ....interesting all the different ways of loading/combinations of using the plenty that people have done so far to get it to their liking.
I don't think there are any interchangable parts between the new hybrid and the Plenty....I thought maybe I heard that from Troy....420vapezone? Maybe?

Edit: the glass looking piece(i mistook the picture of it for glass at first) it sits inside the chamber

Baron 23 is correct, not compatible, but the S&B Parts are cheap for the quality?
Since your new to both vaping and the Plenty, I advise you to concentrate on the use and technique with
Your Plenty, rather than modifications. The Plenty takes some getting used to, pretty much unlike any other.
It's probably the best designed vape, as is! :disgust: bonghit

Thats too bad that its not the right dimensions, it looks like it would add more conduction with something like that sitting inside the plenty chamber, would have been interesting to see how that would had changed the experience compared to the other loading combinations...I have very much enjoyed reading all the threads/forums I could find on the Plenty, I guess after just finishing re-reading a hundred pages of plenty thread, my minds on Plenty, and I just can't help myself:biggrin:. I find myself on tangents of plenty wondering how I got there. (For instance I was just thinking about volcano hybrid bluetooth app with its programmable heat at this temp so long, fan for this long, etc, with those variable parameters and how the plenty in the future will be...which made me think of a thermocouple at the load like choochoocharlie did in another thread, and if a vapor lung with a 5 gallon water bottle were combined with that, you could manually do similar with a plenty into a bag) not that I was about to do that, its just my mind on a plentiful tangent:whoa::cool:

Yes, I agree ejackyou, that I need to practice with my new plenty:nod:

Thats too bad that its not the right dimensions, it looks like it would add more conduction with something like that sitting inside the plenty chamber, would have been interesting to see how that would had changed the experience compared to the other loading combinations...I have very much enjoyed reading all the threads/forums I could find on the Plenty, I guess after just finishing re-reading a hundred pages of plenty thread, my minds on Plenty, and I just can't help myself:biggrin:. I find myself on tangents of plenty wondering how I got there. (For instance I was just thinking about volcano hybrid bluetooth app with its programmable heat at this temp so long, fan for this long, etc, with those variable parameters and how the plenty in the future will be...which made me think of a thermocouple at the load like choochoocharlie did in another thread, and if a vapor lung with a 5 gallon water bottle were combined with that, you could manually do similar with a plenty into a bag) not that I was about to do that, its just my mind on a plentiful tangent:whoa::cool:

Yes, I agree ejackyou, that I need to practice with my new plenty:nod:

That's another reason why I use the 'reducer' in the Plenty, as well as My Volcano, more heatsink!
As far as 'in the future' I don't see how they could improve on the Plenty's design? :torching:

I don't see how they could improve on the Plenty's design?

The original design had a straight wand/mouthpiece, the S/S coil was added later (probably by marketing people as it is near impossible to clean, I keep hearing people say, 'just buy a new one now and again')
I agree with @ejackyou about learning with the Plenty standard, so learn to use the Plenty with the S/S coil and once it gets stinky, fuck it off and replace with cool, clean glass.
Same with the reducers, made as an afterthought, save the money from not buying them and put the funds toward pot to feed the Plenty instead.

Last edited:
The original design had a straight wand/mouthpiece, the S/S coil was added later (probably by marketing people as it is near impossible to clean, I keep hearing people say, 'just buy a new one now and again')
I agree with @ejackyou about learning with the Plenty standard, so learn to use the Plenty with the S/S coil and once it gets stinky, fuck it off and replace with cool, clean glass.
Same with the reducers, made as an afterthought, save the money from not buying them and put the funds toward pot to feed the Plenty instead.
I found the reducer good
It it depended upon the weed whether the reducer or the usual with liquid pad was better for smaller doses
I would swap between the two depending on the material
No caps though not ever in the plenty
I'm sure I could clean the ss coil now I have a us cleaner, but without it was not really viable
I went with glass pretty quickly anyway as above

I think the Plenty would have to be the most even roasting vape I have (without having to stir),
IMG_20190910_151819.jpg

I finally got a plenty...My weed ain’t dry yet though but I have a plenty. My first desktop style vape! Any recommendations on accessories for it?
Get a gog to go in the black cover instead of the Ss coil and use it on a bong with water
Or with a J hook

I love my plenty, but I rarely use it these days

Glass as @felvapes says, the S/S wand will be OK for a while but once gummed up it is very hard to get clean (OCD clean anyway) plus the glass J-hook (I only use the Plenty this way as it is the most flavorful for me and 7 on the dial is still smooth, again for me)
Glass also lets you see what is coming (the 2nd or 3rd draw is always the vapor monster)
You can use an 18mm female or 14mm male GonG on the black Filling Chamber Cap to mate up o your favorite glass,
IMG_20191122_144729.jpg

Grab the angled version if you want to leave it inverted on a bong as about the only failures reported are from people who leave it inverted on a bong and heat rises, the angled GonG fixes that, (so does a J-hook)
See the build-up on my J-hook? That is 4 bowls worth of build-up, imagine what the standard coil robs with all its wraps and sharp edges.

Seems like the Plenty has the same aluminium grinding wear that the new Hybrid has that people are going crook about.
Just checked mine after doing the sums (purchased in Oct 2017), just shy of 2 pounds through and it does look a bit tired,

IMG_20200118_134103.jpg

Good thing the vapor gets filtered well through my oversized packed bowls.

Seems like the Plenty has the same aluminium grinding wear that the new Hybrid has that people are going crook about.
Just checked mine after doing the sums (purchased in Oct 2017), just shy of 2 pounds through and it does look a bit tired,

View attachment 15675

Good thing the vapor gets filtered well through my oversized packed bowls.
Yup
Mine doesn't get used as much for a while now, but it had become scratched up pretty quickly with use too

Our chambers break
They don't melt, but do get more flexible once hot

This with the 360 top heat of a medically approved mighty raises flags for me

I've started to only use the mighty on 360 now
I used to use at 360 and finish on 410
Now I save the extra for the avb feco run

Something up with s&b and the lack of response to people

People all rave about German made etc
Yes they have precision performance
Maybe not on safety so much

I mean like you said somewhere ages ago @LesPlenty it's not like VW lied about emissions etc at all
Germans would never lie to us to sell something would they....

This with the 360 top heat of a medically approved mighty raises flags for me

Wow really? I did not know this, that's quite disturbing!
I've stopped using my plenty already, and considering not using the crafty anymore either.
I contacted S&B about the aluminum dust in my plenty, and they sent me the most generic copy and paste, assholey response you could think of, I don't even think they read my question. I don't care much for them

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back