Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips The power of concentrates.

I wanted to give a feedback about the organic cotton [Cotton Bacon---See previous posting].
I think that it extracts the hash really well and you feel it that it is organic. No weird aftertaste or the like.

@momofthegoons thank you again for drawing my attention to the "cotton trick" :razz2:

@sballo I'm glad that the cotton worked out for you. :smile:

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/help-me-get-set-up-please.1608/

Another thread for you with similar info from a member wanting to upgrade their trates consumption from their dv

Good the cotton/hemp fibre option has helped keep the ALP chamber clean
The gold plating is thin and probably wouldn't like the scratching you had to do :)
The difference with the 'other thread' is that KellyA is looking for an enail rig for concentrates that are not hash. @sballo was looking for something for hash. Which is why I originally recommended trying it with cotton and a DV.

The difference with the 'other thread' is that KellyA is looking for an enail rig for concentrates that are not hash. @sballo was looking for something for hash. Which is why I originally recommended trying it with cotton and a DV.
He was asking about trates not just hash at the start
And if it melts hash is still going to dab

Even though I think a crack pipe was a silly suggestion - in one sense it would work to melt the hash like a banger
Anyway
Dipping out

It really works great and I am pretty sure that it works better than the liquid pad provided by our LegacyPro:uhh:
For the hash there's reasons why it helps as it takes a bit longer to melt etc and prevents your issue with bits sticking to the side in the meantime
For other trates the pad has its place as they will melt straight in
Although I don't use weed vapes for my trates in general

For the hash there's reasons why it helps as it takes a bit longer to melt etc and prevents your issue with bits sticking to the side in the meantime
For other trates the pad has its place as they will melt straight in
Although I don't use weed vapes for my trates in general

It makes perfectly sense to me. Admittedly, I have never vaped/dapped any concentrates apart from hash but I can imagine how nicely they melt.
In fact, at the time back in March of this year, I had no :weed: :homer: back here in the land of the rising sun

I used to vape a CBD powder with my old Airvape X. I do not even know if is is actually meant to be consumed this way:facepalm2: but I simply put some powder on the liquid pad and yes this powder melts really immediately but you can get big hits for a good session.

Therefore, I can imagine, how easily concentrates would melt - compared to hash -

1664555291743.jpg

How to savor a dab,

How to savor a dab,

I had found this guy lately too
He does some good videos
I agree with what he says too in this video
It's how I use the Daab sic

Except these new terp blenders and terp slurpers
They are new tech and like a baller - one hit wonders with amazeballs flavour that rivals an erig (for the budget price)
I have found I'm back on the Daab after initial love for the blender - but that's coz I hate torching
It's a brilliant banger though and the price/performance value is amazing
I do have one other style coming to try - but I think the Daab is still my go to

Messaged jcvap about removable batteries and dropping the price on their puffco peak clone thing
They gave 50% off till November
122-165 for a fake peak pro might not be too bad....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back