Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community The Practice - Test Area

IMG_20190318_125436095.jpg
IMG_20190318_132309002.jpg

Blue dream and Columbian gold just before desteming

Hey gang, Is something like this okay to post? I figured this was a good spot, until somebody okays it. Thanks
It's absolutely okay... You can either post the link in the existing CBD thread, but I'm wondering if a thread of it's own wouldn't be good. It might get buried in the existing thread. While it's a site that sells CBD; I think it's great info. If you decide to make a thread, we can just put a little disclaimer saying we're not endorsing their products.

It's absolutely okay... You can either post the link in the existing CBD thread, but I'm wondering if a thread of it's own wouldn't be good. It might get buried in the existing thread. While it's a site that sells CBD; I think it's great info. If you decide to make a thread, we can just put a little disclaimer saying we're not endorsing their products.
I just read that this Chillumcbd. got a warning about false claims. I just read it. But, the info should be okay?

I'm waiting on a Carta I got half price during black friday sales
But this thing looks really nice if you were paying full price

Appears to be a contender against all the others out there

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back