Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

The Relationship Thread - That Thread About Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. Maybe I'll just buy some toys instead and make sure she stays jealous about any girl who talks to me. Seems easier. And healthier.

You've really got to get with it, mom.

Adopt a puppy and maybe find another girlfriend. If she’s at your house and acts bitchy and won’t leave I would take any money or jewlry and leave your house. Hopefully she won’t trash it or steal anything. You are better off being at their house then you can leave when you want. Better yet don’t let crazy britches know where you live.

Last edited:
My tinder recommendation is not looking too shabby now

Enjoy the silence while you can.......
Jean_Grey_X-Men_Red.jpg

So lady friend and I have pet names for each other.

I call her, "Kid." As in Casablanca. She calls me "Boomer."

So I asked her if she even knows what that word means.

She says, "Yeah, it's when some old dude is acting like an old dick."

"Okay, yes, that is how it's used but do you know where the word comes from?"

"No, but I bet you're going to tell me."

"It's the generation that happened after World War 2. When the soldiers came back everyone was so grateful to be alive that they all just started fucking each other's brains out. It created a surge in pregnancies, or a, "boom," hence the term Baby Boomers. Do I look like I was born in the 40s or 50s?"

"No, but you're starting to sound like it."

The sarcasm from her generation. And then she asks me to make her an omlette at 10:30 pm!

So lady friend and I have pet names for each other.

I call her, "Kid." As in Casablanca. She calls me "Boomer."

So I asked her if she even knows what that word means.

She says, "Yeah, it's when some old dude is acting like an old dick."

"Okay, yes, that is how it's used but do you know where the word comes from?"

"No, but I bet you're going to tell me."

"It's the generation that happened after World War 2. When the soldiers came back everyone was so grateful to be alive that they all just started fucking each other's brains out. It created a surge in pregnancies, or a, "boom," hence the term Baby Boomers. Do I look like I was born in the 40s or 50s?"

"No, but you're starting to sound like it."

The sarcasm from her generation. And then she asks me to make her an omlette at 10:30 pm!

Time to contact a network and get a reality show going
This has learning channel written all over it

A new dating term, “ROACH“ ? You know what I thought when I heard roach and it wasn’t the bug.
To roach is not to cheat, per se, but to be purposefully opaque about your sex life — and there are some telltale signs of this, the latest in a long line of dirty dating trends.

“You can tell if you’re being roached if you feel like the person is not really available or present for you, and very private about certain details,” OkCupid dating coach and host of “The Dates & Mates Podcast” Damona Hoffman told The Post. According to Hoffman, roaching red flags include new partners taking a long time to respond to texts, changing plans at the last minute and not picking up if you call them out of the blue.

Last edited:
A new dating term, “ROACH“ ? You know what I thought when I heard roach and it wasn’t the bug.
To roach is not to cheat, per se, but to be purposefully opaque about your sex life — and there are some telltale signs of this, the latest in a long line of dirty dating trends.

“You can tell if you’re being roached if you feel like the person is not really available or present for you, and very private about certain details,” OkCupid dating coach and host of “The Dates & Mates Podcast” Damona Hoffman told The Post. According to Hoffman, roaching red flags include new partners taking a long time to respond to texts, changing plans at the last minute and not picking up if you call them out of the blue.

Aahh yes!
Times change and so do the ways to be rejected
What does opaque about your sex life mean?

Anything beyond 24 hours is a long term relationship these days

Guh.

Dating in the 21st century.

I am grateful I found someone who despite her lack in years is interested only in a longterm monogamous soulmate life partner type relationship. Warts and all.

I find it amusing how millennials and z-ers think they invented this idea of the "polyamorous" relationship. Yeah, uh, no. It's called FUCKING AROUND. And it's been around for a long fucking time. "No it hasn't! We invented it!" Jesus fucking Christ.

I sometimes just want to tell these kids to shut the fuck up and listen to their elders for a change. We've been there already. We know how it works. We've done the things you're doing. Learn a thing or two from the old folks. But then I remember how I was when I was that age. Not all that different. :hmm:

Maybe one day they'll wise up. Not that I ever did.

My guess is not entirely truthful.....

Seems like something that should be opaque
If its having sex with several people then you have to be open about it
Too many treatment resistant diseases

As far as poly amorous origins
Omnes viae romam ducunt
All roads lead to Rome

Think I already posted this but anyone who has taken Latin can appreciate the teaching method

Opaque I’m assuming you can’t see through who the other person is doing or dating. He’s hiding who he or she is seeing. Playing the field.
it takes a while before you can call something a relationship. Like more than a couple times together. Also respecting another’s home is really important.

I don’t trust someone that cheats on their spouse or partner either.

Last edited:
I don't trust anybody who cheats on their spouse.
I figure that's the absolute one person you should be straight with and if you can't do it with them you're not gonna be straight with me.

Had it happen to me a couple of times
Could not fault the other person
Was entangled with care taking and was probably absentee in the relationship without realizing it

These are blanket statements folks are making on peoples trustworthiness without factoring in circumstance
Things may have been different in my case if my care taking duties were not so extensive
or it may not have mattered at all
No way to know but it should not be a death sentence to somebody's reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back