Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories The Simrell Collection

Hello,

My name is Austyn I’m a passionate woodworker. I just got introduced to the dynavap community a few weeks back. I’ll tell you what, there isn’t a better community that I know of! I finally started smoking again after years and the vapcap is a freaking phenomenal product! After looking more into I found out that I can design my own custom bodies! So I started to do so! Then I designed custom smell proof stash for myself and people really wanted them! So I started taking on commissioned pieces! I decided to quit my job and make dynavap accessories full time! I’m extrmely passionate about woodworking as it’s a dying trade unfortunalty and not to many people do it anymore! Anyways, I would like to share with you guys what I do!

Here are some examples of the wood species I offer
(Pictured below) XL and standard sizes available!

Orange buckeye Burl
Yellow Cedar Burl
Black-Ash Burl
Cocobolo
Ebony with abalone inlay

All of the smell proof stashes have an axial magnet on the bottom

I also do commissioned work, whether I’d be a theme matching set, acrylic, longer stems with condenser include etc
862CBB4B-0E8D-48F8-9DE1-3BE4741D6B82.jpeg
3414963F-E489-4D10-98EF-950FBF784C09.jpeg
E37EB233-7295-40CA-966B-D75886D0BB4C.jpeg
7835E220-A3DD-44EB-A352-D0A1DE72AF93.jpeg
37B220AF-DB17-4F15-B2E4-D406C6A79D34.jpeg

Thank you guys for taking a look at my stuff! If you are interested in anything, just send me a message, I’m located in the United States and currently have about a 4-6 day turn around! I will ship outside of the US as I’ve already sent stuff to the UK, Canada and Australia!

Payment is simply sent though a paypal invoice for a secure form of payment!

Also if there’s anything YOU would like to see made, I’ll gladly try and make it! I’m working on a few things right now!

Wow, beautiful work.

I would like to see a VapCap stash tube but glass lined for holding herbs ,maybe a test tube insert would work ?? .Make it so the test tube could be removed for cleaning in an iso bath if thats possible.Maybe an oring near the top of the tube could be used to hold the glass liner snug but allow it to be removed?

Looking forward to see what You come up with next.Good luck.

Hello everybody,

It has been some time since I’ve been on any threads, I’ve been busy improving all of my accessories and also taking a trip to Wisconsin to the dynavap HQ to meet George personally! It was a phenomenal experience! If your interested, You can watch the video of me an George on my Instagram @simrellcollection. While I was there, I recieved George’s full support and I am now officially using DynaVap’s titanium condenser tubes in my stems! My stems have the option to have a carb or go carbless! Also I have successfully inlayed mother of pearl and abalone intoy stems!

Ive also including thick brass lining into the Odorless cases and stash pods, which not only provides structure, but garuntees an airtight seal.

I’ve been working on other products as well. I’ve been trying to do my part in adding even more options to customize your dynavap.

Here are some photos

658D2C32-04D7-4E2B-80CE-E5B12C35AECF.png
6167B57D-D530-4E46-A30F-18C4E6627730.jpeg
53B8D9F5-58B0-40C1-B257-7036C9DE72B0.jpeg
212C3BA0-997C-4849-96B7-B0C9E7D64831.png

Hello everybody,

It has been some time since I’ve been on any threads, I’ve been busy improving all of my accessories and also taking a trip to Wisconsin to the dynavap HQ to meet George personally! It was a phenomenal experience! If your interested, You can watch the video of me an George on my Instagram @simrellcollection. While I was there, I recieved George’s full support and I am now officially using DynaVap’s titanium condenser tubes in my stems! My stems have the option to have a carb or go carbless! Also I have successfully inlayed mother of pearl and abalone intoy stems!

Ive also including thick brass lining into the Odorless cases and stash pods, which not only provides structure, but garuntees an airtight seal.

I’ve been working on other products as well. I’ve been trying to do my part in adding even more options to customize your dynavap.

Here are some photos

View attachment 5679 View attachment 5680 View attachment 5681 View attachment 5682
That BLUE is so well made!
I want 2 try it.

That BLUE is so well made!
I want 2 try it.
Thank you my friend, I call it the “Starry night” as it reminds me of the Starry Night painting!

Glad to see you here. Followed primitive organic from the drop. I've enjoyed watching the evolution of your product line from the olive wood stubby vong to the incognito and beyond. Some of your commissioned sets are stunning! It makes me want to sell some of my collection and add Simrell to the family.
It sure has been a journey! I’m glad to hear you’ve been following since the beginning! The more and more I use the VapCap the more obsessed I get with customizing it. Adding different features, storage and cases for it. I’ve got a few more things I’m working on as well, I think it’s always nice to have options! It’s pretty incredible how “Lego like” the VapCap is. I really enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice portable wooden bodied induction heater would be nice, something that looks like a Dynastash would sell like hotcakes.:thumbsup:

Galaxy Burl dynavap Stem w/ Anodized Tip faded from blue to purple and a blue/teal exposed condenser! I’ve been trying to push design and customization as much as possible! I will now be offering custom anodizing in the color spectrum possible for Titanium! Mix and match woods and contrast with anodizing! I think this is super cool, except...my brain won’t shut off now :sherlock::yikes:
E30CAC3C-CE91-46E4-9225-72BE8995DF48.jpeg

Last edited:
1B27FF9A-A7A0-44EA-9760-A3427DDE98B2.jpeg

Hello everybody,

Quick announcement!!

I will be doing a PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE! SAVE UP TO 30%! All of my Solid wood stems w/ integrated condenser are ONLY $100! All species of woods are included in this sale including Burls & Galaxy burls! Only until supplies last! Ti tips and caps are an additional $50! FREE ANODIZING w/ the purchase of a tip! FREE shipping in the US and $10 flat rate shipping internationally! To order, simply Send me a message!

I thought it might be prudent to link a recent review that was made by our member @Squiby regarding her experiences with this maker. You can read about it here in the Dynavap thread.
Well, that's not a good story.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back