Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Pull it out slowly........ not natural for a man.
Then stick it to the counter or over the bowl.......slowly.
Fucking tangle it up........then cut myself on the cutter gimmick a couple times.
Throw saran wrap across kitchen, screaming.
Get Tupperware out and viola.........problem solved.
Or conversely let Mrs.arb handle the complicated stuffs.
Problemo El Solvo.

images.jpeg

Actually it was this bit of tech that got me through it........amazing.

I really need to work on my sticky brick technique. I always had the carb plugged before and decided to unclog it when I bought this torch. That just complicates things even more, should have waited a bit to do that!

I used to get way bigger clouds before. Admittedly, I combusted several times before as well, so I dunno. Life has its pros and cons.

EDIT: clouds achieved. Had to put more sticky in the brick. She is a brickhouse, truly. Dizamn

Last edited:
Freshly waxed sticky bricks, was waxing dynastashes and thought why not, not been giving these the use they deserve lately, I’ve been using the dynavap, I like to keep it interesting and change it up now and again :rofl: , for ages i was using the plenty. The sticky brick section needs more love ❤️:biggrin:
BC4DDA0D-BF41-4478-BA10-5F1B1264B2AE.jpeg

I recently picked up a used OG and love it.
It seems fine tuned like a musical instrument to produce easy fat clouds almost instantly.
I like how I can adjust the ferocity of the hit with lighter technique.
I especially love the durability of the unit.
My question is about screens. I have both 5/8" and 3/4' and both work but differently.
The 3/4" rests flat along the ridge, the 5/8" drops to the bottom of the cavity.
Do you use the 5/8" and push it down to the bottom?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back