Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Terp Torch

I might burn the shit outta myself
The deluxe kit comes with a microphone stand!
Too bad you cannot get just the heating tip and use your own soldering iron and station(a bit safer than a mic stand).

@LesPlenty a stand of some sort is mandatory. It's so hot I accidentally burnt a hole in my desk. We do have the stand for it. I have a concern with the way the cord sits and when your holding it for hits as well. Doesn't seem like its built for longevity. The cord is constantly being pulled at a 90 degree angle. Maybe some mods can come put to fix that. It's a fun vape th tough, definitely has a ritual feel to it.

I am looking at it as a possible purchase could you share your insights. You could save me some money. TIA
I tried and it was not MY cup of tea, but I can see how some folks enjoy it. Since you requested specific feedback here is mine:

It's a very manual experience, aware of what you are doing kind of vape. I like to think about other things, not the act of vaping itself.
Too many variables to manage, I like data, not a fan of the feedback that the device gave me. There is zero REAL temp control.
Also, way too much work for me, and the bowl was kinda a bit too large IMO, not a fan of that screen eighter(really needs improvement).
Great Idea, needs to be improved upon IMO.

Now, the price is great & it hits hard, really hard. I am lightweight and want to keep it that way. When I fire up my volcano, 2 bags and I am done for the day.
This could be good or bad, depending on your goals and tastes.

Just my feedback...to each their own.:twocents:

I tried and it was not MY cup of tea, but I can see how some folks enjoy it. Since you requested specific feedback here is mine:

It's a very manual experience, aware of what you are doing kind of vape. I like to think about other things, not the act of vaping itself.
Too many variables to manage, I like data, not a fan of the feedback that the device gave me. There is zero REAL temp control.
Also, way too much work for me, and the bowl was kinda a bit too large IMO, not a fan of that screen eighter(really needs improvement).
Great Idea, needs to be improved upon IMO.

Now, the price is great & it hits hard, really hard. I am lightweight and want to keep it that way. When I fire up my volcano, 2 bags and I am done for the day.
This could be good or bad, depending on your goals and tastes.

Just my feedback...to each their own.:twocents:
Thank you. Its good to get as many views as possible on a product before one jumps in.

Just got an e-mail from Terptorch that said Friday would be the new drop date of kits.
Well, fuck me I guess.

This place Is crazy Yall....I just realized looking and reading a few comments up and saw how I changed my mind in about a year...

just picked up a Temp Torch myself, microphone stand, and everything, can't wait for the sucker to get here.

:chuck:

05DB539C-6015-4B9A-8C48-DAE9EB0F109B.jpeg

FBB26E2D-130D-46DE-B375-9668E7AECDBF.jpeg
C4D585C3-A88D-489B-9D03-BB409A9CB105.jpeg

This thing is nice, really intense flavor
Reeeeeeealy great gear for the price tag

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back