Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Thermal Accumulator ™

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@felvapes there's enough stored heat to finish a bowl and then it'd have to go back on the power.

@Helios price wise, competitive with vapes and vape parts of this ilk.
Of course I'll be pushing the boat out with some custom pieces in the future.
Matching TA, log, IH, dab tool and jars are all on the cards.

Each TA will be going out with a Wand IH adapter and lid/tamp tool. The tools are rough and ready prototype ideas of things to come.
20221114_212209.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Very close to release so here's a little more info.
Each TA going out has 3mm borosilicate glass beads as the heater matrix held in with a SS screen.
2g or 55 balls offers a nice amount of surface area in a small package. Greater than the comparable vapes out there with less muted flavours or metallic taste.
The team tried other matrix materials.
Rubies, SiC and cubic zirconia all performed well.
20221120_160907.jpg

A multilingual user manual was always going to be a challenge so for now I hope this picture helps.
20221118_212406.jpg

felvapes

I got my order in with @phattpiggie
Can't wait to try this one
Bloody pommie post has gone on strike just today too so I have to wait till Monday for it to go out .... Go the timing hahaa
I can wait a few more days, have waited this long
Congrats on the release mate and look forward to giving this a burl

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thank you @felvapes and @Helios I can't wait to hear what you think.

They went very quick in the US, not so much here but that was to be expected. 8mm were gone in a couple of hours.
Support has been better than I could have wished for and I'm so thankful.

As the post office they have my full support. I did ask my postie if he'd taken action.
'Did you go on strike Mark or am I to call you a scab'.
I hate to think what goes through his mind when he finds mail in the bag for me.

And because the support has been so great I can relax into a hectic new year.

Tweek the TA. All parts from any changes will be interchangeable with this round and everyone who took that leap of faith will get a decent discount as a thank you for helping wiith the TA evolution.
Redesign the Chaos heater for a TA adapter. I can kill two birds with one core.
As far as I can tell there will be 4 people working on induction heaters in one way or another.
Thinking cap has to go on so I can work out how this Butane Chaos Injector will progress.
Then there's cases, jars etc etc to sort out.
All while I strip my lathe and reset the cnc router axis.
The router didn't get set after a lead screw change so some of the tools headed out are, are, what's the word? Shite, that's the word
Some Chaos for you. Enjoy the holiday if you're eating turkey.

felvapes

Thank you @felvapes and @Helios I can't wait to hear what you think.

They went very quick in the US, not so much here but that was to be expected. 8mm were gone in a couple of hours.
Support has been better than I could have wished for and I'm so thankful.

As the post office they have my full support. I did ask my postie if he'd taken action.
'Did you go on strike Mark or am I to call you a scab'.
I hate to think what goes through his mind when he finds mail in the bag for me.

And because the support has been so great I can relax into a hectic new year.

Tweek the TA. All parts from any changes will be interchangeable with this round and everyone who took that leap of faith will get a decent discount as a thank you for helping wiith the TA evolution.
Redesign the Chaos heater for a TA adapter. I can kill two birds with one core.
As far as I can tell there will be 4 people working on induction heaters in one way or another.
Thinking cap has to go on so I can work out how this Butane Chaos Injector will progress.
Then there's cases, jars etc etc to sort out.
All while I strip my lathe and reset the cnc router axis.
The router didn't get set after a lead screw change so some of the tools headed out are, are, what's the word? Shite, that's the word
Some Chaos for you. Enjoy the holiday if you're eating turkey.

Hahaa
I'm not salty at the posties really
Just the timing lol
It's all good
Monday is not far

Helios

Had some fun with the TA yesterday, used fresh flower thru a med. BCG grind, native. full bowl pack. (nice touch with the tamper)
First impressions were, damn no need to listen for that Click like Pavlov's Dog, and the hole on the cap provides a nice convection style pulll which doesnt feel like sucking a milkshake straw. I used a trip. Vertigo, heated it to 25 seconds and pulled a few to get er goin, needed a few more seconds under fire, so in all 30 seconds for a small triple torch. pulled a nice thick cloud followed by three solid subsequent rips. first 2 hits were nice and terpy, despite getting over a nasty chest congestion and this my first time in 3 weeks hitting raw Vapor. AVB was medium, sitting nearby is a bowl here ready with organic cotton and Rayon with a gram of shatter most intend on hitting native.
@phattpiggie apologize if its been already kicked around here or on that other forum, i read thru some with what You and pipes discussed regarding IH/voltage so thank you for that.
have yet to RTC lol but we getting to know each other. Ill get that Cherry red hot with water conditioning later on tonight and compare which is preferred.
no rush, just want some here to get a feel for this crazy design. only real issue that may occur is cleaning ground flower from the threading that the cap screws onto, not a huge deal. when that Chaos matrix comes thru next year I'll wager there will be even more people adopting these who don't like playing with :torching:

Edit some live Resin with Organic hemp getting ready to load.
photo_2022-11-29_09-51-31.jpg

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@felvapes it'll ship tomorrow so you can start pacing around anxious like watching for the postie. I'll take the 5th if I behave like that

@Helios thank you for the support and the pictures.
I understand the threads need cleaning so I'll probably include a little hair brush at some point. Fingers crossed I can take them to bits and fit new handles to match stems etc.
I moved on to rayon for extracts it's the most neutral flavour wick material I've used.
It'll be nice to hear how you get on when you're back on form. So far so good though.

Nice video @ShayWhiteGrow. Thank you.

RTC or CTC. Ride The Cherry or Cherry The C**T. I like the latter.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC