Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Thermal Accumulator ™

Thank you @felvapes and @Helios I can't wait to hear what you think.

They went very quick in the US, not so much here but that was to be expected. 8mm were gone in a couple of hours.
Support has been better than I could have wished for and I'm so thankful.

As the post office they have my full support. I did ask my postie if he'd taken action.
'Did you go on strike Mark or am I to call you a scab'.
I hate to think what goes through his mind when he finds mail in the bag for me.

And because the support has been so great I can relax into a hectic new year.

Tweek the TA. All parts from any changes will be interchangeable with this round and everyone who took that leap of faith will get a decent discount as a thank you for helping wiith the TA evolution.
Redesign the Chaos heater for a TA adapter. I can kill two birds with one core.
As far as I can tell there will be 4 people working on induction heaters in one way or another.
Thinking cap has to go on so I can work out how this Butane Chaos Injector will progress.
Then there's cases, jars etc etc to sort out.
All while I strip my lathe and reset the cnc router axis.
The router didn't get set after a lead screw change so some of the tools headed out are, are, what's the word? Shite, that's the word
Some Chaos for you. Enjoy the holiday if you're eating turkey.

Thank you @felvapes and @Helios I can't wait to hear what you think.

They went very quick in the US, not so much here but that was to be expected. 8mm were gone in a couple of hours.
Support has been better than I could have wished for and I'm so thankful.

As the post office they have my full support. I did ask my postie if he'd taken action.
'Did you go on strike Mark or am I to call you a scab'.
I hate to think what goes through his mind when he finds mail in the bag for me.

And because the support has been so great I can relax into a hectic new year.

Tweek the TA. All parts from any changes will be interchangeable with this round and everyone who took that leap of faith will get a decent discount as a thank you for helping wiith the TA evolution.
Redesign the Chaos heater for a TA adapter. I can kill two birds with one core.
As far as I can tell there will be 4 people working on induction heaters in one way or another.
Thinking cap has to go on so I can work out how this Butane Chaos Injector will progress.
Then there's cases, jars etc etc to sort out.
All while I strip my lathe and reset the cnc router axis.
The router didn't get set after a lead screw change so some of the tools headed out are, are, what's the word? Shite, that's the word
Some Chaos for you. Enjoy the holiday if you're eating turkey.

Hahaa
I'm not salty at the posties really
Just the timing lol
It's all good
Monday is not far

TA is in..
photo_2022-11-28_11-13-27.jpg
photo_2022-11-28_11-07-18.jpg

Had some fun with the TA yesterday, used fresh flower thru a med. BCG grind, native. full bowl pack. (nice touch with the tamper)
First impressions were, damn no need to listen for that Click like Pavlov's Dog, and the hole on the cap provides a nice convection style pulll which doesnt feel like sucking a milkshake straw. I used a trip. Vertigo, heated it to 25 seconds and pulled a few to get er goin, needed a few more seconds under fire, so in all 30 seconds for a small triple torch. pulled a nice thick cloud followed by three solid subsequent rips. first 2 hits were nice and terpy, despite getting over a nasty chest congestion and this my first time in 3 weeks hitting raw Vapor. AVB was medium, sitting nearby is a bowl here ready with organic cotton and Rayon with a gram of shatter most intend on hitting native.
@phattpiggie apologize if its been already kicked around here or on that other forum, i read thru some with what You and pipes discussed regarding IH/voltage so thank you for that.
have yet to RTC lol but we getting to know each other. Ill get that Cherry red hot with water conditioning later on tonight and compare which is preferred.
no rush, just want some here to get a feel for this crazy design. only real issue that may occur is cleaning ground flower from the threading that the cap screws onto, not a huge deal. when that Chaos matrix comes thru next year I'll wager there will be even more people adopting these who don't like playing with :torching:

Edit some live Resin with Organic hemp getting ready to load.
photo_2022-11-29_09-51-31.jpg

Last edited:
@felvapes it'll ship tomorrow so you can start pacing around anxious like watching for the postie. I'll take the 5th if I behave like that

@Helios thank you for the support and the pictures.
I understand the threads need cleaning so I'll probably include a little hair brush at some point. Fingers crossed I can take them to bits and fit new handles to match stems etc.
I moved on to rayon for extracts it's the most neutral flavour wick material I've used.
It'll be nice to hear how you get on when you're back on form. So far so good though.

Nice video @ShayWhiteGrow. Thank you.

RTC or CTC. Ride The Cherry or Cherry The C**T. I like the latter.

@felvapes it'll ship tomorrow so you can start pacing around anxious like watching for the postie. I'll take the 5th if I behave like that

@Helios thank you for the support and the pictures.
I understand the threads need cleaning so I'll probably include a little hair brush at some point. Fingers crossed I can take them to bits and fit new handles to match stems etc.
I moved on to rayon for extracts it's the most neutral flavour wick material I've used.
It'll be nice to hear how you get on when you're back on form. So far so good though.

Nice video @ShayWhiteGrow. Thank you.

RTC or CTC. Ride The Cherry or Cherry The C**T. I like the latter.

Hoping to get mine as soon as they drop In January?
Dyna on Roids !

Great picture @Helios thank you.

International orders are slowly but surely getting through.

If you want to be pulling multiple tokes from green bowls then chunks is the way to go. Cram them in

Hanging for mine .
Another auslander in QLD got theirs yesterday.
Was hoping mine would be today
Looking like Monday now unless I get a sneaky Saturday delivery ☺️

First bowl done and dusted
Full timeout on the wand 800 worked a treat
Nice extraction
Great clouds, one heat up only, great flavour
More testing to go, water, pipes, etc
Will give the torch a go as well, just because I wanna "cherry the cv#t"
But works fuckin great with the wand so far
Good stuff @phattpiggie well done mate legend
And cheers for the decent post prices to ausland

The TA is a winner for joint style vaping and one heat cycle with no copper or extra add ons
The wand makes it a no brainer for timing the heat up too
IMG20221219152601.jpg

IMG20221219161457.jpg

Last edited:
The wooden stem is really nice
But this shorty pipe with no condenser really gives those fluffy clouds
Reminiscent of smoking a pipe for sure with great MTL draws
Swapped out for ruby - just needs a little extra heat time

405/410 X2 heatup time for ruby

800 X1 heatup for stock Boro balls

Any wand should work, I insert it from the bottom and hold it just on/below the lip and get perfect results so glass tolerance shouldn't be an issue

Sesh goes for almost 2 mins after heat up ....beast mode @phattpiggie well fuckin done
Clouds for days
Now I just want one with a larger bowl ....and to get to beta test it hahaa

Nah well done mate loving this thing
It's what a DV always should have been and never quite was
Baller joint vape

The wooden stem is really nice
But this shorty pipe with no condenser really gives those fluffy clouds
Reminiscent of smoking a pipe for sure with great MTL draws
Swapped out for ruby - just needs a little extra heat time
Nice vid! You sure got a lot of hits in that sesh. It's nice to know the wand can be used for heating rather than a torch; even if it does take a bit of time to heat. Have you tried it with the torch yet?

And the beard is looking good there felvapes... :biggrin:

Nice vid! You sure got a lot of hits in that sesh. It's nice to know the wand can be used for heating rather than a torch; even if it does take a bit of time to heat. Have you tried it with the torch yet?

And the beard is looking good there felvapes... :biggrin:
Torch is about 45 seconds from the guide
Wand is about 1min 10sec -ish (this is for dark chocolate avb, shorter time if want flavour and lighter avb)

I haven't tried the torch yet no, I will for science sake but pretty happy with the wand so far and the no need to think or watch a timer

Yea plenty of full sized hits with one heat up, almost 2 mins of sesh time

415 and then 420 on the wand with Ruby swap
TA on water
Hits hard and milks/clouds well

With a torch and the ruby swap you can cherry the c$#t good and proper without fear of combustion
Boro it's easier to combust with the torch if you cherry it

Last edited:
I have yet to Combust @felvapes using a Big Boy torch, came close with flower last week, im using mainly concentrates and cotton so it can handle the heat a bit better.
I use a big tradie torch or two other torches I have - all the same once you get it red hot
I am talking about "cherry the cv&t" - hard ...

With Boro if you push too hard once it turns red you can combust quite easily - or you can under cook easier trying not to combust
With Ruby it is much easier to get the sweet spot and just red cherry it hard without thinking as much - using a torch

I use both flower and trates in hemp fibre

With the wand it's just an 800 one heat and perfect with Boro
Or 2x 415/420 with Ruby

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back