Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Universe's Mysteries

As I said there's arguments about the history supporting both sides.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ramids-Giza-how-when-built-ancient-aliens/amp

Not only do I believe in some of these theories but when I was in Spain a few years ago I visited La Sagrada and since Gaudy passed weve been working on completing his masterpiece. We couldn't even come close, nice but not a match for what he was onto. In no way is this any conspiracy and no this has no relation to aliens but come on, we could build the pyramids quicker and better?

^From the 'The outerworlds.com alien conspiracy theory website...'
http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html
Yeah, not really inspiring much faith in me in their non-bias or levelheadedness have to say. ;)

And Gaudy was a great architect, but couldn't have done it without help from aliens...?
Again why?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Família
And IMAO insulting to the actual achievements of the man.

And yes, i certainly think we could do better and much quicker nowadays :
https://www.quora.com/How-long-would-the-pyramids-take-to-build-with-modern-methods
we have made quite big strides in construction and such, we couldn't have done any of this not that long ago :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_dams
Yep anyone who has different beliefs is a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.
:shakehead::tongue:
respecting beliefs which are clearly nuts
Different is a far, far cry from clearly nuts. ;)

Discussing this topic with someone as close minded as you is futile.
So quick to just call someone nuts over evidence that's put forth.
"It doesn't fit into my belief system so therefore I reject it"

lol have fun with that train of thought... I'm out of this thread.

I can see that people with rigid scientific background or theory of thought might not accept that there is the possibility of other life in the Universe or that ancient structures were made with the help of aliens. Does this mean it's not true? Not necessarily. Science works on the basis of proof. Since there is no way for us to prove this (at this time), it shouldn't be a surprise that there may be differences in opinion and thought on this subject.

However... differences in opinion or theory do not give members the right to belittle others. No matter which side you're on. Not going to fly. :whipit:

Last edited:
I truly hope i 'd never belittle people themselve, but certain beliefs...yep mea culpa! :buenrollo:
If i post about the virtues of the Tooth Fairy or Father Christmas not expecting some flack for that would be naive at the least IMAO... :wink:
And again you(@I'm Ron Burgundy?) are taking my words and interpreting them unfavourably, so if you think i'm so close minded, by all means please stop reacting to me.
And Mom, as i stated i'd actually be much more surprised(and somewhat alarmed) if we were the only life out there, but there is simply no credible evidence whatsoever to support we have been or are now being visited by some weird secretive aliens.
The evidence that it's all down to homo sapiens is overwhelmingly there though.
And if i come across as too harsh on this kind of pseudo scientific claptrap, i'm sorry but i simply like to get down the truth in all matters.
In this day of toddlers dying because parents are following facebook advice over medical professionals, nefarious folks like David Wolfe getting rich over the backs of gullible folk and the US having a goverment which thinks climate change isn't real...i'll continue the fight for science and reason to all my might if you don't mind and even if...:nut:

Last edited:
What a crock of shit.
I'm interpreting your posts unfavorably?
lol wow.

Such condescending tones. – And take a shot at the US while you're at it. Get off your high horse.

On the first page I posted a plethora of information that you just conveniently ignored.

The fact is there is credible evidence but you choose to ignore it.

I can tell you that this is not what I wanted to wake up to this morning..... :disgust:

I am not in the mood to crack out the whip. At all. And certainly not for two people I respect and like. I haven't even had my fucking coffee yet.

So dammit.... knock it off. There is no reason we can't discuss this without throwing shade. Even if we disagree completely.

Last warning.

Another universal mystery, imo, are ghosts. Tons of people will tell you there is no such thing.

However.... my feeling is that is because they've never had any experience with them.

I've lived in a haunted house. And have had many, many experiences in other homes. So there is no doubt in my mind that ghosts exist. And you can give me a ton of 'evidence' to the contrary and I'll laugh at you. I've seen objects hurled across a room, experienced doors opening and closing (and being locked), and have actually seen and felt apparitions.

I've also seen the spirit leave a body at death three times. And while in the last hospice ward with my father, saw many of the spirits that had deceased on that floor moving about.

Now call me crazy... I don't care. I know what I know.

I call you crazy.

But with some things I choose the blinders, thank you very much. Hard enough not breaking my toe on a pee trip in the middle of the night without the bloody ghosts. Add them to the mix and I'm a goner.

That being said, a trusted acquaintance opened up several years ago, in front of me and a group of her peers, during otherwise trivial, lighthearted banter regarding the unknown. She spoke of a visitor (her deceased grandmother) she had had certain nights when she was a child. She took her visitor totally in stride, and even trusted her. One night the visitor appeared for the purpose of waking my acquaintance, for a young child had awoken in the middle of the night and gotten dangerously close to the pool, which had been left unlocked... You don't tell stories like that with a straight face if you don't know they have happened. Or you're a whack ball. And this acquaintance, unlike most of the two or three others I have, was not a whack ball.

I thought this was an interesting article. Curious to see what you all think.

Ancient Aliens: Did Truman create the Majestic 12 to conceal UFOs?

The Majestic Twelve (MJ12) is a secret government organization formed by Harry Truman to discuss aliens and UFOs. This is not up for debate.

In 1984, a roll of 35mm film was sent from an anonymous source in Albuquerque, NM to the doorstep of filmmaker Jaime Shandera in Burbank, CA. The film contained still pictures of eight top secret pages known as the Eisenhower Briefing Document. The documents are a briefing from the head of the CIA to Eisenhower from 1952, and they inform him of not only the MJ12 organization, but also group’s composition and purpose. That purpose is UFOs and communication with aliens.

In April 2017, Giorgio Tsoukolos met with investigator Linda Moulton Howe, one of the first people to see Top Secret documents in 1994. Those documents are from April 1954 and have official Majestic 12 Group markings, as well as a war office stamp.

Connection to Roswell
Regardless of opinions on the matter, many believe the Roswell Incident is incontrovertible proof of America’s involvement and interaction with aliens. In fact, the local newspaper reported that a flying saucer was captured at Roswell Army Air Field in the following day’s paper. Government officials may have clarified with the whole weather balloon comment the following day, but a close examination of all the available data makes that fairly difficult to believe.

Could the Roswell Incident and the formation of MJ12 be mutually revealing? If not, it’s awfully coincidental. Furthermore, other Top Secret organizations were formed around the same time:

• National Security Council – 1947
  • Central Intelligence Agency – 1947
  • National Security Agency (NSA) – 1952
According to Dwight D. Eisenhower’s great-granddaughter, the organization was real, and her famous relative had no choice but to continue what Truman had started. In fact, she says Eisenhower physically met with aliens.

MJ12’s existence camouflaged.
Any secret with more than one person involved risks not being a secret. So it’s interesting to consider MJ12 as a hoax considering its relative anonymity.

In the first place, MJ12 itself may have actively attempted to throw investigators off the scent. Famous astrophysicist Donald Menzel may have been the perfect person to dissuade potential believers. Menzel was a UFO contrarian and skeptic. In fact, he wrote multiple books on the matter. According to Robert Wood, PhD, Menzel’s books were nothing more than counter-intelligence. Indeed, while some of the information in MJ12 documents has been disproven, there is certainly more than a grain of truthwhen it comes to Menzel’s inclusion in the group.

Have there been assassinations to keep MJ12 and related information secret?
James Forrestal
America’s first Secretary of Defense was James Forrestal, who was also the first man to lead MJ12. Appointed by Truman to be in charge of the secret MJ12 investigations, Forrestal may have uncovered German secrets that needed to be kept secret. The official stance is that he suffered from depression, and committed suicide from the 16th floor of a hospital.

His suicide is highly questionable. Some have mentioned scratch marks were allegedly on the window, and his own brother unequivocally refutes the possibility of suicide. Among his brother’s concerns are the plans James had following hospital discharge, the bill of health given by all top level people (including Truman), and the fact he committed suicide a few hours before was to be discharged.

Perhaps James Forrestal was planning on spilling the beans on America’s involvement with UFOs?

John F. Kennedy
JFK’s death has been discussed, researched, reported and debated ad nauseam. Those details won’t be discussed. Howe provides one extra piece of information. She breaks down one Top Secret document often referred to as the Scorched Memo, recovered from a fire. That document is allegedly from CIA chief Allen Dulles referencing JFK. For example, it says LANCER – the Secret Service name for JFK at the time – was getting a little too curious for their liking.

“[Y]ou must know LANCER has made some inquiries regarding our activities which we cannot allow.”
The fact that a later portion mentions that “it should be wet,” makes the document potential authorization to kill JFK if he doesn’t cease his inquiries.

Furthermore, author Douglas Caddy was interviewed on the episode about his last interaction with CIA operative E. Howard Hunt. Caddy says he had personal communication with Hunt in 1975, and explicitly asked about a JFK assassination. According to Caddy, the reply was that JFK was indeed assassinated. Apparently JFK was about to give America’s most vital secret to the Soviets.

A second roll of film emerges.
Much of this Ancient Aliens episode revolves around a second roll of film unveiled in March 1994. According to Howe, it’s the most compelling document to confirm the MJ12 cover-up.

Howe states the documents titled Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal have been authenticated multiple ways, one of which includes the typeset. In fact, typeset nuances were traced back to a monotype in a government printing lab, and confirmed by a longstanding employee there.

Other details contained within the second roll of film are four different sketches of UFOs (e.g. Triangle, Long tube, Ice cream cone), a note about mutually agreed upon, alien initiated, obscure location meetups, and an investigation into Interplanetary Phenomena Unit (IPU) in July 1947. The IPU investigation was ordered by President Eisenhower, and conducted at the White Sands Proving Ground by General Nathan Farragut Twining. According to Eisenhower, Twining’s report was “for the purpose of making an appraisal of the reported unidentified objects being kept there.” Additionally, the final report included talks of a possible atomic engine inside a UFO confirmed by Dr. Robert Oppenheimer.

More current connections exist.
The rest of the Ancient Aliens episode rambles a bit, as most episodes do. If there were a format for 45 minute shows, Ancient Aliens would be a perfect candidate. Speaking of perfect candidates, there is a guy named Corey Goode who alleges to be part of a secret military space program (i.e. Solar Warden) and Mars colonization effort that involves three dozen nations.

Furthermore, a hacker named Gary McKinnon may have found more proof of a link between MJ12 and current space operations. He hacked into NASA and Pentagon servers to uncover files he claims provide undeniable proof of MJ12 and their legacy. In one such document, he found a list of people and ships that were named after original MJ12 personnel. For what it’s worth, Corey Goode confirms his experiences with Solar Warden.

Both believe the truth is being hidden from the general population, but everything will soon be disclosed.

drake-equation.jpg

I have been watching the UFO phenom on and of for years. And have been an off and on again skeptic.

My 2 cents worth? :twocents: If there was any sort of credible proof, you could not keep a lid on it long enough to create an eerie video full of conspiracy. If we heard there was an alien crash landing, we would stop what we are doing right now to investigate. There would be no conventions or books written. It would be on the front page of every newspaper.

That's not to say that there could be isolated incidents, but the more fantastical the claim, the less likely there being anything credible.

When photo enhancment technology caught up, the majority of UFO sightings claims were proven false.

The 'face on mars' looks like an ordinary mountain under the right resolution. A less distinct image gives it the 'face' appearance.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMC83MjYvaTAyL2N5ZG9uaWEtdGhyZWUtdmlld3MuanBnPzEzNDU0OTA0Mzc=

Another universal mystery, imo, are ghosts. Tons of people will tell you there is no such thing.

However.... my feeling is that is because they've never had any experience with them.
I'm not entirely skeptical and there is a problem of personal accounts no mater how true having credibility because there is no outside observer measuring things. Like say under a controlled situation. I have had several inexplicable situations that I've tried to make sense of, but science has no direct answer for. And that can be a problem if someone experience the inexplicable and trying to bring that to light. Conversely there was one incentive put out...

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge was an offer by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) to pay out one million U.S. dollars to anyone who can demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964, and over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful. The challenge was terminated in 2015.

Last edited:
I have been watching the UFO phenom on and of for years. And have been an off and on again skeptic.
And I can see where you might be skeptical.

I've had a couple experiences that could easily be explained as ufo sightings. Now... whether they actually were or not I have no idea. But both experiences were not.... normal. And there was no reasonable explanation for either. One was in the middle of no where. And the other in South America in an area that didn't have a lot of air traffic and it was at night both times. So... I dunno.

A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964, and over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful.
My feeling is that this could be because ghosts don't operate 'on demand.' :lol: There is no doubt in my mind they exist. I've lived in a haunted house... and seen chairs levitate and get hurled across a room. And there are several in my old group that witnessed many things in that house; some of whom were total disbelievers before coming over. They never came over again.

However I also think that some people are more sensitive to their presence than others. Why that is, however, I don't have an explanation for.

I've had a couple experiences that could easily be explained as ufo sightings. Now... whether they actually were or not I have no idea. But both experiences were not.... normal. And there was no reasonable explanation for either. One was in the middle of no where. And the other in South America in an area that didn't have a lot of air traffic and it was at night both times. So... I dunno.
There probably was no way you were prepared for either experience and you had to make sense of what you were seeing at the time perhaps. Those types of unplanned observational accounts that I find more credible than a true believer who has already made up their minds it is extraterrestrial. I have had a few moments where I have had to make sense of what I saw in the sky.

My feeling is that this could be because ghosts don't operate 'on demand.' :lol: There is no doubt in my mind they exist.
Some hard science guy would be quick to try to dismiss it, But I have had 'ghost' things occur myself. Certain objects that I set up on a table surface will knock themselves over every time when I look away. Like somebody objects to it's presence and they want to make their point to me. Am I over interpreting things? Would it quit doing it when I point it out to somebody else? Like when Abbot tries to convince Costello there is a gorilla in the house?

BTW, I have heard one explanation for ghosts, but it is an even stranger premise. People are levitating and throwing things around with their subconciuos? There is a phenom of levitation that does occur during seances by the participants. Not trickery mind you. People levitating tables without realizing they 'had the power all along'.

There is a lot more new science and brain mapping regarding Out of body experiences (OOBE) that I find fascinating. Neuroscience might help shed some light on this topic.

Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences (aka astral trips)

The Woman Who Can Will Herself Out Of Her Body | Popular Science

Major breakthrough as scientists confirm out of body experiences are REAL | Science | News | Express.co.uk

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back