Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Universe's Mysteries

Hancock’s “Underworld” is almost entirely about submerged sites, including Dwarka, and includes some very interesting things about the Jomon megalithic culture in Japan.

”Magicians of the Gods” I’ve read twice, and as I sit here thinking about it, I want to say it’s about the Younger Dryas Impact hypothesis, but it’s about more than that. His latest, “America Before”, is about, yeah, the Western Hemisphere. I learned A LOT of new stuff from this one. Less “fairy service” in feel than some stuff, but that’s because there aren’t the decades of controversy and entrenched opinions - there’s mostly been satisfied neglect, not even curiosity.

Hancock’s “Underworld” is almost entirely about submerged sites, including Dwarka, and includes some very interesting things about the Jomon megalithic culture in Japan.

”Magicians of the Gods” I’ve read twice, and as I sit here thinking about it, I want to say it’s about the Younger Dryas Impact hypothesis, but it’s about more than that. His latest, “America Before”, is about, yeah, the Western Hemisphere. I learned A LOT of new stuff from this one. Less “fairy service” in feel than some stuff, but that’s because there aren’t the decades of controversy and entrenched opinions - there’s mostly been satisfied neglect, not even curiosity.
Someone other than my self that know’s Graham HANCOCK’s writing’s?
Randall Carlson work’s on the younger driest is amazing!
CANNABIS and study is amazing.
Tracy Morgan’s writing about the AQUATIC APE HYPOTHESIS is my current read.

Last edited:
Someone other than my self that know’s Graham HANCOCK’s writing’s?
Randall Carlson work’s on the younger driest is amazing!
CANNABIS and study is amazing.
Tracy Morgan’s writing about the AQUATIC APE HYPOTHESIS is my current read.
Thats some really thought-provoking stuff you’re reading!

Carlson and I have had friends in common for years
most common remark: “I can’t believe y’all still haven’t met!”
we definitely have similar interests...

Thats some really thought-provoking stuff you’re reading!

Carlson and I have had friends in common for years
most common remark: “I can’t believe y’all still haven’t met!”
we definitely have similar interests...
CARL SAGAN is another writer I am a fan of!
He thinks the EARTH is 4.3 million years old.
Some scientists say 4.6 million years old?
JERRY COYNE from CHICAGO UNIVERSITY is a great writer I love.

Brotherly love!

I’m reading: MAGIC of the GOD’S now.(GRAHAM HANCOCK is the author)
Randell CARLSON is his friend!: billion’s ?

Last edited:
Christopher Hitchens was a force of nature - the man had an incredible mind
CARL SAGAN is another writer I am a fan of!
He thinks the EARTH is 4.3 million years old.
Some scientists say 4.6 million years old?
JERRY COYNE from CHICAGO UNIVERSITY is a great writer I love.

Brotherly love!

I’m reading: MAGIC of the GOD’S now.(GRAHAM HANCOCK is the author)
Randell CARLSON is his friend!: billion’s ?
yes, I think it is 4.? Billion years old,
but then, I do not practice ‘Biblical cosmology’

The hollow-earthers are even crazier than the flat-earthers...but oddly, more persuasive

If it isn't too chilling, were these spirits moving aimlessly or lost or in any sort of pattern? My dad had an OOBE when he was in the hospital and I wasn't at all surprised that he could experience it at the time. It seemed normal to me at the time his description of himself as he was hovering over his body while the doctor was working on him. I will look into more hospital accounts with patients and the number of occurrences.

There maybe some possible explanation for the 'tether' people have between their body and spirit when they are hovering/traveling/flying/in some other realm. I also believe the time experienced in an deep OOB state can be different than time in this realm. But there is also a subjective interpretation of time also.
disintegrationofpersistencememory.jpg

I had a very intense OOBE experience when I was extremely tired once. How I got tired involved walking around lost all day in a town I was unfamiliar with and hitching a ride home. Well, I got home in the late hours and a short time after I collapsed on my bed. (KIM I was living in an older Victorian era house with a tall ceiling at the time.) Anyway, when I was OOB, I was spinning around the top third of the room like some sort of ceiling fan. Spinning so fast, I saw the light entering my room from the side windows every time I turned that corner of the room. Like a bird trapped in a small room, I kept spinning in that circle till I awoke and snapped back into my body.
Is that Salvador Dali in you post?
His stuff is hanging in BARCELONA!
@ClearBlueLou
I read JUNG and rip’s of LEMON HAZE to learn something? (1959 old logic however fun?)
Athlete = NERD these daze’s!

Last edited:
Not sure what to think about this..... but there have been several reports of sightings around the Detroit area lately. UFO's or broadband satellites?

Mass UFO sighting during coronavirus quarantine in Detroit, Michigan 3-Apr-2020

those look exactly like the ones I saw a couple nights ago. Different formation but there were seven and they kind of dwindled out one by one. They were primarily orange spheres that were changing color a bit through the binoculars and remained at a fixed point.
I’m not sure what to make of it but I’ve definitely never seen that before in my life.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back