Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Universe's Mysteries

Tbh I was sort of focused on my dad... so I didn't pay as much attention as I normally would. But they seemed to 'pass by' like they were drifting. My feeling was that they were 'lost souls;' which is what I feel most ghosts are. By 'lost souls' I mean people who have unfinished business and can't move on. So I guess they would be classified as 'aimless' rather than with purpose.

Right? Like time is warped.....

Your experience does't sound pleasant at all. My out of body experiences were all on LSD and all while awake. And not unpleasant, but a bit scary. Two were just sort of flying upwards from my body towards space after looking up at the sky.. Sort of like being in a standing position and blasting off.

The third was much weirder. I remember being with a small group of friends and we had candles lit. I was sitting on the floor in the lotus position, holding a prism in my hand and making the light from the flame of the candle go around it's perimeter by moving it in a circular motion. I saw a beam of light going up my arm from it and encircling my body. In my mind I was sitting on a beam of multi colored swirling light going towards an eye..... I heard a distant voice yelling OMG and my name and sort of snapped out of it. That person said all she could see while I was in that state was the outline of my body and colors swirling inside of it. Now... what actually happened I have no idea. But I definitely felt detached from my physical body.
Where you are born and the effort of your parent’s to raise normal kid’s accordingly to the norm’s of society!
My neighbor is a flight instructor and most of my tribe had little 2 or 4 seater plane’s?
They would fly over while surfing to show off! As kid’s do?
ART was more motivational for my interest’s!
Love art and medication the proper way!

@I'm Ron Burgundy?

Love this stuff!
I am a firm believer that we are not alone in this universe. To think we are is to be very closed minded and afraid of the truth.
The Egyptian culture has been interesting to me since I was a little kid.
It also got me into a lot of trouble at Sunday school way back when I was indoctrinated into my mother's belief system. I left that almost 30 years ago and never looked back.
Anyway back to Sunday school we were reading about Moses and the Egyptians etc...
I stuck my hand up, about 9 years old, and asked why none of the bible stories ever happened in our history books at school?
She never did answer the question and I was spoken to by my mom as to the way I ask questions about the bible and was told to "just believe and have faith".

One other MAJOR point that everyone seems to ignore is the fact that the pyramids have extremely narrow shafts running though them from the outside to rooms inside!
Imagine the amount of engineering it took to fabricate these shafts that are 100% SQUARE all the way up!
Yeah some dudes chiselled them and they can get a 100% seal using a hammer and chisel...LMAO!!

No one yet answer that simple question for me...
Change the characters to Romans and we get the same thing...LMAO!!!

Those videos released by the USAF of UFO's recorded during flights was also very interesting!

And them we get drill holes, intricate locks and patterns cut in the hardest stone and they all have perfect edges.
Almost as if a massive CNC machine cut them...

Puma Punku is also very interesting!

Another dude with a hammer and chisel?
I think not!

@I'm Ron Burgundy?

Love this stuff!
I am a firm believer that we are not alone in this universe. To think we are is to be very closed minded and afraid of the truth.
It also got me into a lot of trouble at Sunday school way back when I was indoctrinated into my mother's belief system. I left that almost 30 years ago and never looked back.
Anyway back to Sunday school we were reading about Moses and the Egyptians etc...
I stuck my hand up, about 9 years old, and asked why none of the bible stories ever happened in our history books at school?
She never did answer the question and I was spoken to by my mom as to the way I ask questions about the bible and was told to "just believe and have faith".

One other MAJOR point that everyone seems to ignore is the fact that the pyramids have extremely narrow shafts running though them from the outside to rooms inside!
Imagine the amount of engineering it took to fabricate these shafts that are 100% SQUARE all the way up!
Yeah some dudes chiselled them and they can get a 100% seal using a hammer and chisel...LMAO!!

Those videos released by the USAF of UFO's recorded during flights was also very interesting!

And them we get drill holes, intricate locks and patterns cut in the hardest stone and they all have perfect edges.

I think not!

l love your post!
Different era however my interest in history goes back to pre-civilization before the ice age ?
I have a family member in charge of H2O in a state north of me however see’s thing’s differently?
We all have a different POV is seems?

Last edited:
@I'm Ron Burgundy?

Love this stuff!

I think not!

I was in CANADA east to west and it has charm!
Willie NELSON, CHRIS C., JOHNNY CASH, WJ listening 2-Stay CIVILIZED (hard behavior)

gesptfsw62g51.jpg

Hancock is very insightful.. Many people today would not believe ( cognitive dissonance?) what are true history/nature is. Out of this world thinking? We are one big Cosmic Family, DNA from many stars.
Pre-Civilization is a new subject of interest!
Christoper HITCHENS has influenced my way of thinking the most.
My sister got me into CARL SAGAN.
One of my friend’s from High School took us to ski in the morning and surfing the same day.
Just long haired dude’s enjoying the Pale Blue Dot.
He was into NEWTON?
Many in the local community don’t understand this way of viewing life?

ALIENS STILL NOT RULED OUT
ASTRONOMERS: THERE’S STILL A CHANCE ‘OUMUAMUA IS ALIEN TECH

NASA/VICTOR TANGERMANN
Oumuamua
In October 2017, astronomers were puzzled by the arrival of a strangely shaped object about 400 meters in length, which appeared to have entered our solar system at a highly unusual trajectory.
Experts concluded that ‘Oumuamua, as it was named later, was an interstellar visitor — kicking off years of speculation about whether or not it’s a piece of extraterrestrial technology, visiting from another star system.
The Hydrogen Hypothesis
Researchers pushing the alien probe hypothesis pointed out that the object appeared to be accelerating with no apparent explanation. But others argued that the acceleration was caused by solar radiation. Another suggested that hydrogen was emanating from it, making it a giant, hydrogen-fuelled iceberg.

Now, in a new study published last week in the Astrophysical Journal Letters, researchers Avi Loeb — Harvard University astrophysicist and strong supporter of the alien hypothesis — and Thiem Hoang from the Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute, argue that it can’t be a massive lump of hydrogen after all.
In other words, as Live Science points out, there’s still a chance it’s alien tech.
Melting Snowman
Loeb and Hoang are responding to a June paper that suggested that ‘Oumuamua was a comet made up of molecular hydrogen. This hydrogen could be propelling the space rock along, a process that’s invisible from Earth.

But there are two big problems to this idea according to Loeb and Hoang: starlight would warm up small chunks of solid hydrogen just enough to stop them from gluing together like a snowman — how comets are usually formed.
They also argue that traveling all the way here from a distant “giant molecular cloud” over hundreds of millions of years would surely make it fall apart, like a snowman in the spring.
READ MORE: Interstellar visitor ‘Oumuamua could still be alien technology, new study hints [Live Science]
More on ‘Oumuamua:
Interstellar Visitor May Be One of Rarest Objects In Universe

NASA/VICTOR TANGERMANN

ALIENS STILL NOT RULED OUT
ASTRONOMERS: THERE’S STILL A CHANCE ‘OUMUAMUA IS ALIEN TECH

NASA/VICTOR TANGERMANN
Oumuamua
In October 2017, astronomers were puzzled by the arrival of a strangely shaped object about 400 meters in length, which appeared to have entered our solar system at a highly unusual trajectory.
Experts concluded that ‘Oumuamua, as it was named later, was an interstellar visitor — kicking off years of speculation about whether or not it’s a piece of extraterrestrial technology, visiting from another star system.
The Hydrogen Hypothesis
Researchers pushing the alien probe hypothesis pointed out that the object appeared to be accelerating with no apparent explanation. But others argued that the acceleration was caused by solar radiation. Another suggested that hydrogen was emanating from it, making it a giant, hydrogen-fuelled iceberg.

Now, in a new study published last week in the Astrophysical Journal Letters, researchers Avi Loeb — Harvard University astrophysicist and strong supporter of the alien hypothesis — and Thiem Hoang from the Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute, argue that it can’t be a massive lump of hydrogen after all.
In other words, as Live Science points out, there’s still a chance it’s alien tech.
Melting Snowman
Loeb and Hoang are responding to a June paper that suggested that ‘Oumuamua was a comet made up of molecular hydrogen. This hydrogen could be propelling the space rock along, a process that’s invisible from Earth.

But there are two big problems to this idea according to Loeb and Hoang: starlight would warm up small chunks of solid hydrogen just enough to stop them from gluing together like a snowman — how comets are usually formed.
They also argue that traveling all the way here from a distant “giant molecular cloud” over hundreds of millions of years would surely make it fall apart, like a snowman in the spring.
READ MORE: Interstellar visitor ‘Oumuamua could still be alien technology, new study hints [Live Science]
More on ‘Oumuamua:
Interstellar Visitor May Be One of Rarest Objects In Universe

NASA/VICTOR TANGERMANN
My POV is not mainstream?
CANNABIS is much healthier than Most items human kind consume?
Why is it demonized? (Human self righteousness?)
WHITE TRASH “Novel” is my current read while medicated! (TIMES BESTSELLER )

(KIS)
SPACE
New High-Res Images of The Sun Show How Creepy Sunspots Look in Closeup

MICHELLE STARR
4 SEPTEMBER 2020
One of the most powerful solar observatories in the world has just completed a major upgrade. And now, the GREGOR solar telescope in Spain has taken some of the most high-resolution images of our Sun ever obtained in Europe.

In the upgraded telescope's new images, details as small as 50 kilometres (31 miles) across can be discerned amid the roiling activity on the surface of the Sun.
"This was a very exciting, but also extremely challenging project," said physicist and GREGOR lead scientist Lucia Kleint of the Leibniz Institute for Solar Physics (KIS). "In only one year we completely redesigned the optics, mechanics, and electronics to achieve the best possible image quality."
gregor
GREGOR (left) and its redesigned optics (right). (KIS)
Interestingly, while COVID-19 lockdowns have been a hindrance to scientific research, in this instance, they proved helpful. According to a post on the KIS website, scientists were stranded at the observatory during the March lockdown in Spain. Rather than waste the time, they got to work setting up the optical laboratory.
They were able to correct two significant problems introduced by a pair of mirrors, coma and astigmatism, that resulted in blurred and distorted images. Because of the design of the optics laboratory, and the limited space therein, these mirrors had to be completely replaced with off-axis parabolic mirrors, polished to a precision within 1/10,000th the width of a human hair.
Snowstorms hindered observations for a while then, but when Spain reopened in July, the first thing the GREGOR team did was fire up their upgraded telescope.
granules
(KIS)
The new first light images show solar granules, the tops of convection cells in the solar plasma. The middle of each granule is lighter; that's where hot plasma rises from below. This plasma moves outwards as it cools, then falls back into the depths at the darker edges of each granule.
They look a little bit like popcorn, but don't be fooled - a typical granule is about 1,500 kilometres(930 miles) across, just over 10 percent of the diameter of Earth.
Another image and video show the lone sunspot that graced the face of the Sun on 30 July 2020. This is a temporary region where the Sun's magnetic field is particularly strong, inhibiting the Sun's normal surface convection activity; it appears darker on the surface of the Sun because it is cooler than the material around it.
sunspot pic
(KIS)
These sunspot regions are of intense interest to us, because these magnetic field lines snap, tangle and reconnect. That magnetic reconnection results in the release of copious amounts of energy, producing solar flares and coronal mass ejections - a phenomenon that can affect us here on Earth, disrupting satellite navigation and communication.
Images like those obtained by GREGOR, and other high-resolution solar observatories such as the Daniel K. Inouye Solar Telescope in Hawaii, with a resolution of 30 kilometres, along with the Big Bear Solar Observatory in the US, can help us to better understand these solar processes.
Plus, we'll never get tired of looking at the mind-blowing images of the surface of our Sun.
A paper describing the telescope's upgrade has been published in Astronomy & Astrophysics.

Venus is hell, but science is seriously looking for life in its skies
Researchers float a hypothesis about how microbial life could actually survive in the clouds above the toxic and overheated planet.

Eric Mack

724700main-venus-full-full

An ultraviolet image of Venus captured by Mariner 10.
NASA
For decades, the verdict has been in on Venus: It's a toxic, overheated, crushing hellscape where nothing can survive. But increasingly, our planetary next-door neighbor is getting a second look, or at least its clouds are.
Recent research proposes a way that microbial life could actually survive for eons aloft in Venusian vapors. If such a hypothesis were ever proved true, it could prompt a reevaluation of how and where we look for life in the universe.
CNET SCIENCE
From the lab to your inbox. Get the latest science stories from CNET every week.

Though the surface of Venus is subject to punishing pressures, and to temperatures around 800 degrees Fahrenheit (426 Celsius), certain layers of its atmosphere are quite nice. NASA has even gone so far as to propose creating a sort of cloud city at the second planet by sending craft that could hover at an altitude of around 30 miles (50 kilometers), where conditions are actually similar to those on Earth's surface.

Some measures suggest that aside from Earth, the atmosphere of Venus is the most habitable place in our solar system, because the pressure and temperature are in the range we're used to. Still, there'd be no breathable air -- and then there's the problem of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere eating away at your respiratory system and other vitals.

Of course, no one's expecting there to be any large humanoids flying around above the clouds of Venus. But there is this question: Could some nearly invisible microbes be persistently floating around, eking out one of the more precarious lifestyles imaginable, on the edge of one of the most malignant worlds known? Hardy organisms like tardigrades can survive radiation, extreme temperatures, starvation, dehydration and even the vacuum of space. Perhaps they have cousins on Venus?

Last edited by a moderator:
@LesPlenty in Your location do you have TASMANIAN DEVIL’S in your garden?
Not yet, but I have Eastern Barred Bandicoots digging holes in my lawn now I don't have a dog to chase them off!
1599881219309.png

Too cute to shoot!
Plus they are protected and endangered,
1599881385632.png

NEWSHUMANS
Drones find signs of a Native American ‘Great Settlement’ beneath a Kansas pasture
The sprawling town may have been home to thousands before Spanish explorers arrived
drone view of pasture in Kansas

Remote-sensing devices mounted on drones identified a large earthwork beneath the surface of this cattle pasture in Kansas. Researchers suspect the site was once part of one of the largest Native American settlements north of Mexico.
J. CASANA

By Bruce Bower
SEPTEMBER 10, 2020 AT 6:00 AM
Specially equipped drones flying over a Kansas cattle ranch have detected the buried remnants of a horseshoe-shaped ditch made more than 400 years ago by ancestors of today’s Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, scientists say.
The find adds to suspicions that the Kansas site was part of a sprawling population center that Spanish explorers dubbed the Great Settlement in 1601, archaeologist Jesse Casana of Dartmouth College and his colleagues report August 24 in American Antiquity.
Called Etzanoa by a captive the Spanish took from the Great Settlement, it could turn out to be one of the largest Native American settlements ever established north of Mexico, if confirmed by further research. The largest currently known is Cahokia, a site in what’s now Illinois where as many as 20,000 people lived between 1050 and 1150.
Ancestral Wichita communities in Kansas and northern Oklahoma that date to between around 1425 and 1650 existed in a time frame during which South America’s Inca civilization rose and fell (SN: 8/3/20). In the 1800s, European settlers drove ancestral Wichita people from their native lands, leading to the destruction of their villages and communal traditions.

Not yet, but I have Eastern Barred Bandicoots digging holes in my lawn now I don't have a dog to chase them off!
View attachment 21009
Too cute to shoot!
Plus they are protected and endangered,
View attachment 21010
I love animal’s.
Not to Bragg however ZOOLOGY is one of many hobbies that I particularly study of late!
Thank you for the information that make’s thing’s interesting?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back