Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Universe's Mysteries

I ran into this guy on YT...he could be called the Graham Hancock of India, his stuff is fascinating, and images and places I’ve never heard of. Not really on board with the ancient astronauts thing, but real value for me:

This is the first one I found and watched:

Yes! I’ve been subscribed to his channel for a while.

Hill had trees, man climb rock with rope, build winch\lift from trees and wood to lift at end of rock with a sheer face. The place gets abandoned, wood rots away...I ain't real smart but ffs.

Reactions: arb
I am not convinced one way or another about UFO and other things but that just seemed silly about how bricks got up a rock:twocents:
I am also one of the Tassie nutters that thinks that the Thylacine is not extinct, at least when I last saw one 30 odd years ago.:thumbsup:

I’ve watched at least a dozen of his so far, he asks good questions, mostly, and it really feeds my passion for history and archaeology and architecture.
Yes he really does a great job researching these ancient sites.

This is one of my favorites.

Evidence of advanced building techniques. We couldn’t even do this today.
It’s crazy how this was carved straight out of the mountain.

It’s my belief that there was an advanced civilization that lived pre-Ice Age more than 10-12,000 years ago.

I am convinced of the existence of an ice age civilization: the ice age was cold *up north*, but everything within 30 degrees of the equator should have been quite comfortable. They would have had 100,000 years to develop before the Younger Dryas event raised the sea level 40 feet in ten years, in addition to other effects.

Hill had trees, man climb rock with rope, build winch\lift from trees and wood to lift at end of rock with a sheer face. The place gets abandoned, wood rots away...I ain't real smart but ffs.
640 feet of climbing to get there - complicates things, it does

Interesting vid...plenty of completely indeterminate stuff, but several objects that seemed very much like bone, and others had a very ‘made’, architectural quality to them. Many other things I see no point in including in a stream like this: shots from orbit, quick and fuzzy glimpses.... one object looking quite circular, the part we can see - tantalizing stuff, but doesn’t persuade me re: aliens.

I first started reading about UFOs when we were still going outside to catch sight of Sputnik, and I had to put it down eventually, not because I thought it was all BS but because there was -IS- no way to tell which parts aren’t BS. It’s not a subject you can research, it’s just the longest teaser-trailer in history with no way of know if what you’re seeing is actually IN the movie.

Same thing with the Annunaki, the infinite nothingburger of Antarctica, and when did cannabis reach Hawai’i.... Occam’s razor is always our friend.

I’m also reminded (for no particular reason) of Sir Isaak Newton who, when some personage tweaked him for his interest in alchemy, retorted, “I, sir, have studied the subject; you have not”

Last edited:
you have not
How did he know he didn't study, was it his son or long known friend? You can tell a know all but you can't tell a know all anything:thumbsup:

If it isn't too chilling, were these spirits moving aimlessly or lost or in any sort of pattern? My dad had an OOBE when he was in the hospital and I wasn't at all surprised that he could experience it at the time. It seemed normal to me at the time his description of himself as he was hovering over his body while the doctor was working on him. I will look into more hospital accounts with patients and the number of occurrences.

There maybe some possible explanation for the 'tether' people have between their body and spirit when they are hovering/traveling/flying/in some other realm. I also believe the time experienced in an deep OOB state can be different than time in this realm. But there is also a subjective interpretation of time also.
disintegrationofpersistencememory.jpg

I had a very intense OOBE experience when I was extremely tired once. How I got tired involved walking around lost all day in a town I was unfamiliar with and hitching a ride home. Well, I got home in the late hours and a short time after I collapsed on my bed. (KIM I was living in an older Victorian era house with a tall ceiling at the time.) Anyway, when I was OOB, I was spinning around the top third of the room like some sort of ceiling fan. Spinning so fast, I saw the light entering my room from the side windows every time I turned that corner of the room. Like a bird trapped in a small room, I kept spinning in that circle till I awoke and snapped back into my body.
Is that Salvador Dali?

I do not I understand people's cult of personality obsession with a real estate salesman turned politician be it positive or negative.
Say what you want be it for or against...........he sure makes the monkeys dance.
How we project our shenanigans onto literally any and every thing is........to me,one of the greatest mysteries of all.
I have been pondering this lately.........how deeply all of my knowledge of facts is influenced by my character as a human being.
That by being influenced by something as arbitrary as emotional baggage they cannot in fact be facts...........therefore purely internal in nature.
That they are in fact not facts but opinions and opinions are like..............assholes.
I am super high right now...........lolz.

I agree the real estate salesman has some positive traits but as a resident of Canada I wonder if he is mentally stable enough to be entrusted with the power of pushing the button.

I agree the real estate salesman has some positive traits but as a resident of Canada I wonder if he is mentally stable enough to be entrusted with the power of pushing the button.
I do not think any one person should ever be entrusted with that power..........we are all human therefore capable of pushing it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back