Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Universe's Mysteries

Former CIA Director John Brennan Suggests UFOs And Aliens Are Real

In a recent podcast appearance, John Brennan, the director of the CIA under the Obama administration has suggested that aliens could be behind some of the UFO sightings that have been reported.

While speaking on the subject with economist and podcaster Tyler Cowen, Brennan said, “Life is defined in many different ways. I think it’s a bit presumptuous and arrogant for us to believe that there’s no other form of life anywhere in the entire universe … Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

Brennan also commented on the footage that was taken of UFOs engaging with US Navy aircraft pilots. In the footage, the objects are flying around 30,000 feet in the air at hypersonic speeds and showing no visible engines or exhaust plumes typical of any known aircraft currently on Earth.

Brennan said, “I’ve seen some of those videos from Navy pilots, and I must tell you that they are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them. You try to ensure that you have as much data as possible in terms of visuals and also different types of maybe technical collection of sensors that you have at the time.”

He went on to discuss the importance of ruling out any other variables that could make aircraft appear to be alien, but he still has no explanation as to what can be seen in the videos. The full footage of the podcast interview can be seen in the video below.

Brennan’s 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia, and as director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

Brennan is one of many former high ranking government officials to come forward to seriously discuss the existence of extraterrestrials.

In a new documentary titled “The Phenomenon,” Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that UFOs and potential alien activity have been covered up by the government for years.

“Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,” Reid said in the documentary.

In an interview earlier this month, retired Israeli general Haim Eshed claimed that the United States and Israeli governments have been in contact with extraterrestrials for many years, but have not revealed this information to the public because they feel that the average citizen is not ready to know.

The 87-year-old former space security chief is currently working as a professor. Eshed has had a very prestigious career and is very well-respected. He served as the head of Israel’s space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award.

He has shared these wild claims about extraterrestrials in a recent interview with Yediot Aharonot.

Eshed said that some governments are in contact with a “Galactic Federation” of aliens from far reaches of space who are observing humans for their own research purposes.

News|Space

Largest asteroid of 2021 to make closest approach to Earth​

Scientist advise people not to panic as the giant rock, which poses no threat to the planet, makes its closest approach on Sunday.

Scientists plan to use the flyby to study the asteroid more closely [AFP]

Scientists plan to use the flyby to study the asteroid more closely [AFP]

Very Rare Decay of a Beauty Meson
Very rare decay of a beauty meson involving an electron and positron observed at LHCb. Credit: CERN

Image: Space debris enters the atmosphere over Salem, Oregon on March 25, 2021.

Space debris enters the atmosphere over Salem, Oregon on March 25, 2021.

I live in Western WA. Folks saw it in the area here. I didn’t see it. I have quite a few trees around and I wasn’t outside.

Last edited:
4388C4AF-071B-4E14-AC4A-F29F50194381.jpeg
C03F8F26-05EC-4AB1-B4FD-FA5DDB14B18F.jpeg

Ok, this is beyond crazy (even for me)
2 MB Pros just showed up on my doorstep and I have no fucking idea where they came from
Has my name but no invoice,client,reference or Po#.... WTF
I have many Laptops and get one or two a month depending what client I am working for....I don’t remember taking on new projects , checked all credit cards and emails
This is beyond my understanding

Wow! @Thedev did you have to sign for the above computers by USPS or whatever postal service? I would want to get to the bottom of that. There are no freebies, it must have been a mistake. It would be awesome if you could just keep it! Somebody is waiting for that, I would assume. Or it was sent by mistake.

There are no freebies, it must have been a mistake. It would be awesome if you could just keep it! Somebody is waiting for that, I would assume. Or it was sent by mistake.
Absolutely, I am following up with Apple but they can’t disclose shit.
Here is the thing, I can’t get too much info but these are consumer model computers. The ones we use are completely different and loaded with proprietary software. My stuff ships from certain locations, requires many signatures and everyone tracks that shit, I have to track all my equipment, this is part of my job.
Someone somewhere has shipped the wrong shit to the wrong team, I currently have no working relationship that requires these type of blank machines.Some dude somewhere is sweating. It’s seating on a shelf for now , fuck me. I guess I will ask my attorney how long I have to wait before I sell the fuckers ....

Chinese trying to infiltrate corporate America?
Qanon ?
Plot twist: @momofthegoons is actually Warren Buffet and does that to fuck with people?

:razz2:

I will give you $10 for your spare naked lady machine as long as it has the GhostMV1 app installed as I have a new phone and the app has disappeared from Google Play...I would rather the Chinese watching my every move than my own government because there is nothing the Chinese can do to me except point me in the right direction for a good cheap bong. :twocents:

After daze & confused hotboxing after surf trip’s from a country south of the school parking lot?
Sorry friend’s?
Central America late part of the 1990’s Costa Rica this friend of youngest son who was from ITALY who lived in a bread & breakfast business on the beach with white sand and blue warm water wave’s in front of where he lived.
The night sky posed a lunar eclipsed image of a starry poster ( painting by a Dutch Atrtist VG) while ocean wave’s crashed long the shoreline.

The name was: “Lune Hotel” if the brain in this head still function’s after daily CANNABIS consumption?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back