Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant This is not my body

If had some real mind altering dmt experiances....

@Enchantre that's brutal....
But very interesting , you have wise words from experience....

@Prolusio it's all good I'm enjoying the opinions...
I don't like the idea of a robot body...
@ataxian springs to mind....

That's sound really good to me..
I image my self as a floating/flying mind, with the ability to be anywhere I choose at any time, and not contrained by the laws of the universe.
When we dream is this not what we are???
Do you ever see your body in your dreams???

To be honest I was sure this was a common feeling for many...
I'm sure I'm not alone in this.....
@Kellya86 your a great guy!
Believe and succeed.

The enlightenment was years before the USA.
Many great writers come from england.

CANNABIS was here many years before we learned to enjoy it.
Religion has poisoned our minds and cultures.

Think freely without the fog?

You are much cared about!

Excuse me while I take a rip!

Be CIVILIZED!

For as long as I can remember, iv hated being human...
Every thing about it seems wrong...
We are just a slowly decaying sack of flesh and fluids, waiting to rot away....

And this body is so unrefined and badly thought out if you ask me...
So much to go wrong, so easily....

I hate the taste in my mouth, (I'm a very orally hygienic person), it just seems unnatural to me...

Iv always had digestive problems that iv learned to deal with, but again it all seem horrible and unnatural to me...
Stuffing ourselves with substances, to feed our internal bio waste production....

It all just seems wrong to me, this has never felt like my body, just some rotting, and smelling/tasting vessel of flesh....

And it's not like I have a bad body, as far as it goes, I wasn't too unlucky with what I got...
So that's not why I feel like this....

Bein organic and human to me, just feels completely wrong..
Even as a kid I felt like this...
Always felt like a dream I was in or something...

Anyone else have this view...????
Or is it just me.....
I have a friend who speaks like this. She is convinced she's an alien and and not the only one.

Seriously, though. She really doesn't feel attached to or a part of her body and even finds bodies gross.

I have a friend who speaks like this. She is convinced she's an alien and and not the only one.

Seriously, though. She really doesn't feel attached to or a part of her body and even finds bodies gross.

I'm sure it's not just me... and now I know...
I feel like everyone else just doesnt realise....

We have no understanding of why this universe is here.... anything is possible....

I definitely don't realise.... I'd actually go as far as to say, I have no idea what's going on. Ignorance is bliss :biggrin:
WLCgS4n.jpg

This is what I did before I got ATAXIA after several joints of Da KINE! (the kind we had 1970's OAHU)
I was IGNORANT however had BLISSFUL fun!

EVIDENCE?

WLCgS4n.jpg

This is what I did before I got ATAXIA after several joints of Da KINE! (the kind we had 1970's OAHU)
I was IGNORANT however had BLISSFUL fun!

EVIDENCE?

Sorry to hear about the Ataxia

Brandon-Bay-Kitesurfing-1.0-680x353.jpg

This is what I used to do but I never achieved any zen with it.

I was able to get up on the board, zig zag up and down the surf and perform some basic boosts but I mostly looked about as graceful as a slug caught in a plastic bag during a gale.

Now I mostly:

serfing.jpg

Think I would have preferred just surfing over kite surfing, always felt like just being on a board would elicit a greater sense of freedom than having the kite attached.

Sorry to hear about the Ataxia

Brandon-Bay-Kitesurfing-1.0-680x353.jpg

This is what I used to do but I never achieved any zen with it.
I surfed like everyday! It was my life once?

I was able to get up on the board, zig zag up and down the surf and perform some basic boosts but I mostly looked about as graceful as a slug caught in a plastic bag during a gale.

Now I mostly:

serfing.jpg

Think I would have preferred just surfing over kite surfing, always felt like just being on a board would elicit a greater sense of freedom than having the kite attached.
My nephew on the SUN SHINE Coast of OZ is an intense KITE SURFER.
Most of the kid's just surf!
{TAHITI; FUJI; HAWAII; OZ; BRAZIL; INDO and even EUROPE}
CALIFORNIA is amazing at some spots. (I live in a surf town)
CANNABIS give you a better outlook concerning life.

My nephew on the SUN SHINE Coast of OZ is an intense KITE SURFER.
Most of the kid's just surf!
{TAHITI; FUJI; HAWAII; OZ; BRAZIL; INDO and even EUROPE}
CALIFORNIA is amazing at some spots. (I live in a surf town)
CANNABIS give you a better outlook concerning life.

Intents is exactly what it was.

Had some of the best times under the kite on the board in Mui Ne (Vietnam).

Most of the time it was UK shores.

Not been to California yet but it's definitely going to happen.

CANNABIS has given me a better outlook on life :nod:

Great idea for a thread :thumbsup:

I have been lucky enough to have experienced rhythmic breathing/rebirthing a few times, sometimes induced and sometimes spontaneously. In a small group, alone or with just one other person. One of the times it happened spontaneously it was like I graduated from my lifelong flying dreams, in that I left my body and instead of crashing or flying out of control I actually spotted myself lying where I was at the time and was able to return to myself, if you get my drift (pun intended). The dreams had started out decades before as nightmares where I was flying and waking up just before crashing. Eventually they turned into dreams where I started gaining control, and even recognizing landmarks.

I'm surprised the term dissociation hasn't come up here yet.

"Dissociation is any of a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience. The major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality, rather than a loss of reality as in psychosis.

In mild cases, dissociation can be regarded as a coping mechanism or defense mechanisms in seeking to master, minimize or tolerate stress – including boredom or conflict. At the nonpathological end of the continuum, dissociation describes common events such as daydreaming while driving a vehicle. Further along the continuum are non-pathological altered states of consciousness.

More pathological dissociation involves dissociative disorders, including dissociative fugue and depersonalization disorder with or without alterations in personal identity or sense of self. These alterations can include: a sense that self or the world is unreal (depersonalization and derealization); a loss of memory (amnesia); forgetting identity or assuming a new self (fugue); and fragmentation of identity or self into separate streams of consciousness (dissociative identity disorder, formerly termed multiple personality disorder) and complex post-traumatic stress disorder.

Dissociative disorders are sometimes triggered by trauma, but may be preceded only by stress, psychoactive substances, or no identifiable trigger at all...

:sherlock:

Great idea for a thread :thumbsup:

I have been lucky enough to have experienced rhythmic breathing/rebirthing a few times, sometimes induced and sometimes spontaneously. In a small group, alone or with just one other person. One of the times it happened spontaneously it was like I graduated from my lifelong flying dreams, in that I left my body and instead of crashing or flying out of control I actually spotted myself lying where I was at the time and was able to return to myself, if you get my drift (pun intended). The dreams had started out decades before as nightmares where I was flying and waking up just before crashing. Eventually they turned into dreams where I started gaining control, and even recognizing landmarks.

I'm surprised the term dissociation hasn't come up here yet.

"Dissociation is any of a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience. The major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality, rather than a loss of reality as in psychosis.

In mild cases, dissociation can be regarded as a coping mechanism or defense mechanisms in seeking to master, minimize or tolerate stress – including boredom or conflict. At the nonpathological end of the continuum, dissociation describes common events such as daydreaming while driving a vehicle. Further along the continuum are non-pathological altered states of consciousness.

More pathological dissociation involves dissociative disorders, including dissociative fugue and depersonalization disorder with or without alterations in personal identity or sense of self. These alterations can include: a sense that self or the world is unreal (depersonalization and derealization); a loss of memory (amnesia); forgetting identity or assuming a new self (fugue); and fragmentation of identity or self into separate streams of consciousness (dissociative identity disorder, formerly termed multiple personality disorder) and complex post-traumatic stress disorder.

Dissociative disorders are sometimes triggered by trauma, but may be preceded only by stress, psychoactive substances, or no identifiable trigger at all...

:sherlock:
I'm in the middle of an endeavor right now.
However I need CANNABIS to manage?
ddWmm01.jpg

I couldn't figure it out but then I did!
sE00bmF.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back