Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Batteries TIK20 By DOTECO

david1984

Company Rep
TIK20 is the upgrade version of TIK10.
Main features and Specs of TIK20:
OLED display screen: 0.69inches
Puff counted
15s Preheat mode
400mAh Battery & Type-C Charging Port
Voltage Rage: 1.8V - 4.2V(Its voltage can be accurate to 0.1V)
DOTECO-TIK20-CBD-Battery-4.jpg

Voltage Rage: 1.8V - 4.2V(Its voltage can be accurate to 0.1V)
Nice to see the lower voltage options on your TIK20, a lot of these types of devices do not offer that.

I have been using Airistech VE10 2.0mm thick oil carts on a Quser at 3.4v (too hot for back-to-back0.
I also tried those carts on a Pico 75w and Ikonn 220w at a lower voltage/wattage but the size is not ideal for stealth compared to pen-shaped batteries. :thumbsup:

I have been using Airistech VE10 2.0mm thick oil carts on a Quser at 3.4v (too hot for back-to-back0.
I also tried those carts on a Pico 75w and Ikonn 220w at a lower voltage/wattage but the size is not ideal for stealth compared to pen-shaped batteries. :thumbsup:
Thanks for your feedback.

In my opinion, the Eleaf Pico 75W and Ikonn 220w box mod is for nicotine oil or freebase e-liquid. It's really hard to stealth.

I received my batteries today. Just sitting down to try it out. I use distillate with THC and a little CBD that’s flavored with natural flavors. The Two Heads carttridges are the product I settled on. There’s a lot of shitty carts out there. Some interfered with my lungs.
F6D03F81-86E0-4199-8C70-24EA00038B7E.jpeg
3B228701-34E0-46CE-AEF2-C3816F34266B.jpeg

My initial reaction is I like the display screen and I like the size. It’s small and discreet. Love being able to adjust the power of the battery.

Last edited:
EDC2B7D0-9DA5-4E10-8460-44152945A039.jpeg

This little battery is very discreet and I find on the lower end of the battery power like 2.0 or 1.8 it doesnt show a lot of visible vapor but I get good results using THC distillate. It charges up fast on one bar, less than an hour to charge. We know when the oil gets low in the cart the oil gets thicker just from use. I just up the power on the battery - either a + or a - to control the heat. When the oil got stuck - it powered thru.
The battery does go fast compared to the cheap pen style i had been using ( it doesn’t have a display screen either) . It charges quickly with a USB port. I looked online and these batteries aren’t that expensive. There’s a real need to have a better choice of batteries for THC oil cartridges. I mentioned this to my bud tender at the store I go to. They had two batteries to choose from.

I like a long draw so the lower power works really well. It’s satisfying and not harsh.

Last edited:
Well Well, UPS came thru with Doteco's latest 'mini me' champ the TIK20

'Every MAH Counts'

Right off the start this lil battery is SMALL! interesting how they managed to squeeze that tiny OLED in there, gadget junkies will like this.
very simple

5x power button on/off
2x power button pre-heat mode (15s)
hold to draw
“+” and “-” buttons to adjust temperature
hold both those buttons to see how many puffs you’ve taken this session

photo_2023-02-20_11-22-53.jpg

puff counter is interesting...

photo_2023-02-20_11-31-13.jpg

Pros: KISS (keep it simple Stupid)
Voltage Adjust
Fast to Heat up
SMALL

photo_2023-02-20_11-23-10.jpg

Cons: :homersimpson:

MAh.jpg

Nice touch with the Lanyard, handy for outings and activities.

Comes with the fast charging USB-C wire, Lanyard. assorted Colors, i can see the 'flash' appeal,
User Manual is self explanatory however useful.
EDIT. One thing that has been Noticed is there is no accidental 'turn on' in the pocket like some other Batteries.

1676912402900.png

photo_2023-02-20_11-32-19.jpg

interesting how TIK20 stays close to being minimalist, no fussy features, also no haptic feedback for those familiar with that.
I have been using cold starts with some live resin carts (lime OG, and Baklava) heats up quick!
photo_2023-02-20_11-51-06.jpg

Ease of Use 10
Functionality 9
Fun factor 10
Value 9
Flash appeal 9.5

Look forward to seeing future designs.

Perhaps in the TIK30 or 40 I would suggest adding a thermal shield encompassing the Cartridge, it would mitigate a broken cart during an accident.

1676912955507.png

Last edited:
They come100% charged
improve the product
This is not good, the battery should only be half charged from the factory as having a fully charged battery is almost as bad as a fully flat battery when it comes to lithium, this is even more important with a nonreplaceable battery where you want to make it last as long as possible.
Most manufacturers know and do this, which is why nearly all say to fully charge before the first use.
Apart from that it does look like a nice bit of gear.

This is not good, the battery should only be half charged from the factory as having a fully charged battery is almost as bad as a fully flat battery when it comes to lithium, this is even more important with a nonreplaceable battery where you want to make it last as long as possible.
Most manufacturers know and do this, which is why nearly all say to fully charge before the first use.

Think most of my vapes came fully charged
Lanyard is a nice touch

Thanks for your feedback.

When lithium batteries were first introduced, they were indeed not fully charged when they left the factory. With the development of science and technology, the use of lithium batteries is becoming more and more mature.

Moreover, the battery capacity used by electronic cigarettes is relatively small, and the use environment will not be too hot or too cold. It is 50% or 100% charged when leaving the factory, and the impact on the service life is already very small.

@Tincandtoke Thanks for your share. Is this video of yours available for public release on Youtube?

YouTube is being a major A-hole
Any cannabis related content can get you a strike so you have to put full restriction on until you are established otherwise they shut down your channel and close your account
It is very arbitrary what constitutes strike worthy content
I can make another one without the cannabis reference which will make it a little less restrictive
It is vaping so it may have an under 18 restriction

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back