Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Batteries TIK20 By DOTECO

how bout today? 6x2?:rofl:

Today I was a slush shoveling sisyphus
Chopped some ice
Made a killer Cajun sausage and rice stuffed bell pepper
Had my breakfast yogurt that I forgot I infused
Then I recorded this

I am so fucked up right now
There is no pain
Distillate is my kryptonite
It gets me really high and its mixed with an edible

So 2.5X-3X today

I may do this video over but it may not get much better

@david1984 Is there a way to make the battery stay on longer? I know I can always click it back on but just curious. I really do like it so far.

I'm sorry that it can't be realized at present. The program is set to automatically shut down without any operation for 5 minutes.

Thank you for your feedback. We will collect the opinions of other users. If many users think that 5 minutes is too short, we may extend it later.

All the best,
David

recovery day with some lime OG live rez
1677711314848.png

. I up my temp to 26 or higher and it works to cut through the thicker oil as it thickens up over time. Then I lower the temp back down to where I like. The oil in the carts either thickens up or there’s a build up inside the cart itself over tthe lifetime of the oil inside. I’m not sure which it is.? Somebody smarter than me might know. :twocents:

Last edited:
. I up my temp to 26 or higher and it works to cut through the thicker oil as it thickens up over time. Then I lower the temp back down to where I like. The oil in the carts either thickens up or there’s a build up inside the cart itself over tthe lifetime of the oil inside. I’m not sure which it is.? Somebody smarter than me might know. :twocents:

I warm my carts up before using them by putting them in a Ziploc and then into hot tap water for a couple of minutes
I then unscrew the mouthpiece and mix the oil
Think it helps the flow and I never get a dry draw
IMG_20230228_190939.jpgIMG_20230228_195402.jpgIMG_20230228_195407.jpg

Easy to take apart and claim any unused oil

These are convenient for keeping your ceramic carts and refilling them
I'm only seeing distillate and RSO syringes/darts right now but I'm sure resin and rosin are close behind as the waste is ridiculous
the syringes have a second life as many things
The empty carts not so much

Infused syrup is going into my empty syringes

Edit:
They unscrew counter clockwise
If they are old then several rounds of submerging them in hot water should loosen most up
If you do blinkers then it may be harder to loosen the oil as it solidifies to a hard plastic like resin

The lower temps are for me with this sweet battery using the flavored oils. I’ve had mine a little over a month and I would definitely buy another one.
It does need to be charged quicker than my cheapo pen style but that’s ok. It charges fast and you can always get a second one if you wanted. I always say a backup no matter what vaporizer you are using. I love all the bells and whistles plus the light up screen is the best part with the different temperatures. I get better flavor from my carts IMO.

I would highly recommend this battery for the flavored cartridges. That’s all I use. It comes in such pretty colors, there are several to choose from. It looks like online it’s around $27. The cannabis stores need to stock these. I will be suggesting this battery to my bud-tender
31FFD2E5-C383-4434-9524-DF26F719B7B4.jpeg

My battery life goes down quicker than with my pen style battery but the battery does a lot. It has all kinds of features, that would be a strain on the battery. I don’t have anything else to compare it to. It does charge up quickly.

Not sure if it would be possible to turn the extra features off to save on battery life? Maybe that could be built in. Those features are what I like about this battery.

Last edited:
My battery life goes down quicker than with my pen style battery but the battery does a lot. It has all kinds of features, that would be a strain on the battery. I don’t have anything else to compare it to. It does charge up quickly.

Not sure if it would be possible to turn the extra features off to save on battery life? Maybe that could be built in. Those features are what I like about this battery.
Hi Carol, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion, we'll improve it.

if the user could keep the battery on for a longer time. I’m hoping this battery can last me between 6 - 12 months. That really would be the test. I will update on that after a while.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back