Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Using a starry WPA With ice-cube-grab 12” Percolating gizmo for superior cooling.
Makes sessions waaay better as it hydrates the vapor .

7349FCDE-E4BC-4087-B0F7-4A2B2AE326DF.jpeg

Broke my 55 mm stem for TM2An OctoTaster and Upline taster arriving today from Grav- slowly? Acquiring connections ,contraptions and Accesories for all Vaporisers VASed -Yes. TinyMight2 asking? for more !

Received here is a pic.
D1063605-7B19-469C-92F3-FF4626955A13.jpeg
11:30am- this also rec’d -Ed’s Black African wood- will test later- worn out from testing the others.lol.
4AC0A6BC-AF74-4881-A9CF-7C33BB70AD2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Waiting on My TM2 and highartisan stem, should I go with rimmed or non-rimmed baskets with all the stems considered.Please mention any other means you have come up with.
If you go with the rimmed make sure you get the ones that are compatible with the TM. We sell a couple different packs in the shop but one has a slightly smaller rim that doesn't catch the o-ring in the mouthpiece compartment on the Tinymight.

Broke my 55 mm stem for TM2An OctoTaster and Upline taster arriving today from Grav- slowly? Acquiring connections ,contraptions and Accesories for all Vaporisers VASed -Yes. TinyMight2 asking? for more !

Received here is a pic.View attachment 4075411:30am- this also rec’d -Ed’s Black African wood- will test later- worn out from testing the others.lol.View attachment 40758
VAS IS REAL- I received this sticker and can’t remember where it was sent from. Fits. lol
C695D9D0-8703-4034-A799-B8BDE5CF9F77.jpeg

I ordered a TM2 from Vapefiend,UK I received it in two days ! Great Job VapeFiend !And thanks for the Lollipop !
Ordered one straight from Tinymight have been waiting- the website / my account shows 11/2022 .
I am sure TinyMight is busy as heck providing their great vaporizer to All-View attachment 41352Cheers !

View attachment 41337
Love vapefiend, always rapid delivery...
Black friday soon..

My favorite Tinymight setup.

View attachment 43437

Using a TM WPA instead of silicone could give you an all-glass vapor path along with cooler vapor.

Waiting on My TM2 and highartisan stem, should I go with rimmed or non-rimmed baskets with all the stems considered.Please mention any other means you have come up with.

Here are a few links for screens. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2837266777...enc:AQAHAAAA4NPLVq4cZimLz4s2cuYugNGYLaSn1+BHv

Same screens in smaller amounts https://theroguewaxworks.com/produc...for-the-tinymight?_pos=1&_sid=6599e5f02&_ss=r

TM-compatible rimmed basket screens

Inexpensive rimless screens:

Last edited:
WUNDERWAFFE!!!

I got the Tinymight 2 on November 14th last year. I expected a lot and got even more! As a patient, I need a very reliable device and Tinymight is very good at all. Everything from the concept to the ergonomics and materials is excellent and I am sure that this product will soon gain cult status like, for example, the Swiss army knife or Zippo lighters. Sometimes I find it quite strange that anyone buys anything else! This thing belongs to the Wunderwaffen!

Bomar57

For beginning, let`s share customers experience:

Shopping experience at VERDAMPFTNOCHMAL.DE

Me:
The adapter I bought from you has a factory defect.
VERDAMPFTNOCHMAL.DE: Evidence.
Me: I send a picture, a video.
VERDAMPFTNOCHMAL.DE: Ok, we will refund your money.
Me (panicking, checking their stock): Send me a new one, I can pay the shipping.
VERDAMPFTNOCHMAL.DE: Ok, pay 17 EUR for DHL.
Me (thinking)...
Me: But I already paid for the adapter and delivery the first time. I want a working adapter!
VERDAMPFTNOCHMAL.DE: After four days, they return me 22.45 EUR for the adapter!!!!

And so, i must find some other store... any sugestions?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back