Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Maybe they will have a Xmas special. It’s kinda expensive but the price will probably go down. Somewhere around $200 hopefully. Curious about the vapor flavor. Just caught the made by hand sentence above. I guess the price will stay high. Especially if there are so few around. If it’s a great vape what’s $50!

I love my Solo... and have no issues with the stem load
I like the on demand and glass tube as oven

The Solo stem does not have a S/S cooling unit/oven in the stem so the flavor would not be quite as 'Pure' to some, luckily I am not averse to S/S!
I too am looking forward to some more reviews, that shipping price sounds good for a change.

PREFACE: I posted this on another vape forum based upon the turmoil caused there , in large part, by a maker's apparent insistence for anonymity. Thought maybe worthwhile to post here as well just as food for thought.
=========================================================================

The more thought I've given this situation regarding the identity of the TinyMight maker, I've come to some basic questions and a few rather tentative answers. However, before I post my thoughts about "the answers", I would like to ask those of you who might be interested, to take a whack of your own at these questions first. Please, tell us all what you think!?

1. If you're a new vape maker from Finland who is trying to break in to the U.S. vaporizer market why would you decline to work with established and successful retailers and instead elect to work with a relatively inexperienced and unknown individual in the vaping industry? I'm aware of three larger retailers who approached TinyMight about handling his product but each of them left those brief conversations with the distinct impression that TM wasn't interested in working with them.

2. If you know that your product has created a great deal of buzz in the U.S. already, pretty much with little to no marketing effort, yet your anonymity has become a real sticking point for many of your would be customers, why would you not accept the numerous invitations to visit one or more of the vape forums, to reassure customers of your product, process and business principles?

3. When contacting TM via his posted email address, why does he answer all inquires to his identity with a statement that dodges the question regarding his actual name, by stating that the TM "is a new business"?

4. Most of us who've been around FC awhile know @stickstones and have a great deal of trust in his opinions on all-things-vaporizer. He believes, (after testing the TM for a few months) with a considerable degree of certainty it seems, that the maker is the "same guy" who made the Apollo, one @villekille2 . On the other hand, Khelik41 who has apparently had a TM unit of her own for some time, says, "Oh wow @stickstones I was not aware of that! I could have sworn they were two different individuals." Hmmmm? Why such disparity?

5. Why are there as many, who don't know the maker, so willing to passionately DEFEND him, as there are those who don't know him, so willing to passionately CRITICIZE him?

6. Do the admins have any sense of responsibility for protecting the members from potentially unscrupulous makers/vendors? If so, where does that start and what are its limitations? Or does it all just come down to caveat emptor?

7. Does the onus for initiating and developing transactional trust fall upon the seller, or the buyer? Or is it X percent sellers' and Y percent buyers'?

Thanks for your consideration of these questions!

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to have whetted everyone's appetite for this vape, but I have canceled my order.

I've emailed Tinymight several times asking the same questions and never received a response. This was over a weeks time.

A few other things have come up as well.

It may be a great vape, I don't know. But like @Fat Freddy, I have a few questions...

I'm very sorry to have whetted everyone's appetite for this vape, but I have canceled my order.

I've emailed Tinymight several times asking the same questions and never received a response. This was over a weeks time.

A few other things have come up as well.

It may be a great vape, I don't know. But like @Fat Freddy, I have a few questions...

You know, it DOES SOUND like a great vape and I TRULY wish all the best for the maker and the eventual customers. May all their hopes come true with the TinyMight!

But, there are so many different perspectives on the purpose and practice of vape forums that one has to ask whether a vape forum can serve all of its stakeholders equally. Some of the vape makers think the forum is there singularly to fulfill their need to bring product to market and therefore are beyond critical review/questions, whereas most of the day to day members think the forum is only there for them, first and foremost. And then you have some vendors/retailers who tend to want only to make happy with the members, understandably. These three distinct groups can get along just fine much of the time but at other times there are those who seem to want to stir the pot; particularly many of the makers it seems to me.

Ya know, I really don't know what the arrangement may be, if any, between any given maker and any given forum owner. I wonder, that is if any such "arrangements" exist, that the makers feel from time to time that they are not getting a sufficient return on their investment, hence their grumpiness. Or maybe it's just their struggle to survive and make a living that tends to push their buttons from time to time. I've no doubt there are other factors that come into play as well.

Personally, I see the forums as a place for good folk to discuss their vaping experiences, plain and simple. Whether there are vendors and makers on the forum is of little concern to me as most have their own web sites on one social media or another. I know where to find them. At the same time and as I stated above, there may be arrangements between vendors and makers and the forum that are economically critical to the financial sustenance of the forum. But I really don't know. :twocents:

NAMASTE, YA'LL

Personally, I see the forums as a place for good folk to discuss their vaping experiences, plain and simple. Whether there are vendors and makers on the forum is of little concern to me as most have their own web sites on one social media or another. I know where to find them. At the same time and as I stated above, there may be arrangements between vendors and makers and the forum that are economically critical to the financial sustenance of the forum. But I really don't know. :twocents:
Well... I can say what the relationship is between the manufacturers and this forum. We have one, Dynavap, that is helping sponsor it. At that, the amount I ask for sponsorship barely covers the costs involved here (and usually doesn't). But I don't think anyone can say that they get any special treatment here. If someone has something to say about a vape's safety or their concerns with a company, I have no problem with that. As long as it's done in a respectful way. Cause come on; we're all adults here.

Am I 'friends' with some of the makers that frequent this forum? Yes. Friendships have developed over mutual respect honed over many years. For instance, I've 'known' Ed for 10 years now. I've also parted ways with a few makers that I called friend.

When I started this forum it was about member support. Not selling vapes. We talk about vapes because they are what we use. Feel free to pm me if you want any further clarification. :smile:

Now... back to the Tinymight.
On the other hand, Khelik41 who has apparently had a TM unit of her own for some time, says, "Oh wow @stickstones I was not aware of that! I could have sworn they were two different individuals."

Now... this confuses me. How can she carry his product on her website but not know who he is?

You know, it DOES SOUND like a great vape and I TRULY wish all the best for the maker and the eventual customers. May all their hopes come true with the TinyMight!

But, there are so many different perspectives on the purpose and practice of vape forums that one has to ask whether a vape forum can serve all of its stakeholders equally. Some of the vape makers think the forum is there singularly to fulfill their need to bring product to market and therefore are beyond critical review/questions, whereas most of the day to day members think the forum is only there for them, first and foremost. And then you have some vendors/retailers who tend to want only to make happy with the members, understandably. These three distinct groups can get along just fine much of the time but at other times there are those who seem to want to stir the pot; particularly many of the makers it seems to me.

Ya know, I really don't know what the arrangement may be, if any, between any given maker and any given forum owner. I wonder, that is if any such "arrangements" exist, that the makers feel from time to time that they are not getting a sufficient return on their investment, hence their grumpiness. Or maybe it's just their struggle to survive and make a living that tends to push their buttons from time to time. I've no doubt there are other factors that come into play as well.

NAMASTE, YA'LL
Hi Fat Freddy! I've come to really appreciate your ability to fairly and insightfuly synthesize a situation as you have clearly done above. Of course it doesn't hurt I tend to agree with you. I suspect we are both "ok boomers" based on your avatar of one of the furry freak brothers?

Full disclosure, I'm the one and same Cheebachiefer who was recently banned by the Incels on FC. My faux pas, you may reasonably ask? I related my own dealings with Ville Johan Savolanien aka Villekille2, the Tinymight maker, as the "day to day" member Freddy mentioned above. You know one of those dopes whose expensive VAS habit keeps these "artisan" makers in bidness. I related my personal buying experience, the odd and disturbing bidness practices of this maker. I can provide documentation and corroboration of every word I wrote. There are more than a few others who experienced the same with Villekille2's previous vape the Apollo, including the exact same defects I had. somehow my position as the consumer made me the bad guy, I was mean to the poor Maker, I don't respect the fact that the makers are the genius class and are beyond reproach! I don't recall the member name but one of them compared a vape designer to Nikola Tesla! Can you say WTF?? These are talented people, but once in a generation geniuses?? As they say in sports, "come on man"! That kind of rhetoric is over the top hyperbole, but I am the one voted off the island, go figure. Not once did I call the maker anything stronger than shady and again a number of other poor day to day folks agreed, saying "dodgy" and other adjectives as well. Some of the other members posts were long and convoluted, poor punctuation, run on sentences etc., lacking logic or critical thinking skills. Not once did I say anything bad about the vape itself, in fact part of the brouhaha regarding the cooling chamber insert, is moot. The Tinymight appears to have the exact same draw tube/cooling chamber as the Venus Apollo which works great.

I think that Fat Freddy would vouch for me as it regards my message here and my conduct on FC. I agree, hope this vape is successful, it APPEARS to fix most if not all of the design errors of the Apollo! For once I am not going to be a guinea pig on this! Once there are solid build quality reports and strong endurance reports on Tinymight, l'll buy one or two. But like I told Kheliki41girl to keep in mind, when dealing with people, remember "past is prologue".

Last edited:
Hi @Cheebachiefer and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

I think that Fat Freddy would vouch for me as it regards my message here and my conduct on FC.
Thanks for joining under the same name. I always wonder what people are trying to hide when they come here under a different name lol... As to what happened at FC; what happens at FC stays at FC and you get a fresh start here. I have the same basic rules... with a few changes. Everyone being respectful to one another is my biggest thing. We are a community... not just a forum.

I also appreciate the information that you bring to the table about the manufacturer being the same person. And... wonder if he's perhaps trying to do what some members from FC have done here. A new start perhaps? Not kosher... but perhaps understandable given his history. Still doesn't make bad customer service okay; especially not going forward. And it would appear, at least to me looking casually, that he is still trying to be... shall we say evasive?

Time will tell with this vape. But my general feeling is that early adoption is a risky business with any vape. And if a maker has bad history it doesn't add to the appeal.

if a maker has bad history it doesn't add to the appeal.
HopperLabs came clean about being less than stellar with their CS and are trying to turn things around by being open with their faults and what they are doing to fix it. This has been met positively by most, even some very vocal previously unhappy customers are tentatively giving them some respite.

HopperLabs came clean about being less than stellar with their CS and are trying to turn things around by being open with their faults and what they are doing to fix it. This has been met positively by most, even some very vocal previously unhappy customers are tentatively giving them some respite.
Yup. It's all about culpability and transparency. When a company is honest about it's faults... and genuinely tries to correct them... it goes a long way.

Hi @Cheebachiefer and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

Thanks for joining under the same name. I always wonder what people are trying to hide when they come here under a different name lol... As to what happened at FC; what happens at FC stays at FC and you get a fresh start here. I have the same basic rules... with a few changes. Everyone being respectful to one another is my biggest thing. We are a community... not just a forum.

I also appreciate the information that you bring to the table about the manufacturer being the same person. And... wonder if he's perhaps trying to do what some members from FC have done here. A new start perhaps? Not kosher... but perhaps understandable given his history. Still doesn't make bad customer service okay; especially not going forward. And it would appear, at least to me looking casually, that he is still trying to be... shall we say evasive?

Time will tell with this vape. But my general feeling is that early adoption is a risky business with any vape. And if a maker has bad history it doesn't add to the appeal.
Hey momofthegoons! love the handle! Thank you for your kind words. Actually I wasn't on FC that much, I am very active on reddit and am the mod. on a 3 month old sub., r/Illents with a whopping 27 members! All big subs were that small at one time so we can only grow. As I am sure your aware of the whole chicken and the egg thing as it relates to social media. You need content but without members your content is limited.

I look forward to involvement here, although I doubt I will be here as much as I will be on Reddit, and with my situation on FC I will have more time. Hopefully you have an active membership for the Herbalizer desktop vape, FC had a pretty good one and I will miss contributing.

Again thanks for the welcome!

I had emailed Lainaus at Tinymight and never got a response.

My questions were the same in every email; where are the vapes made, was he behind the Apollo, and.. hell, I've forgotten what else. :doh:
I'm biased, but ?i thought they were simple questions.

When I requested the refund, I had it within 20 minutes, so I know he had received my emails.

Back to the vape itself. I like the design. More so than the vapes based on a mod and stem.

That he uses the stem as an oven and a cooler is pretty insightful.

I think it's a valid design that he, or someone should develope further.

Agree.

I love the look and theory of the vape. That's why I jumped on it so quickly.
In doing a little research, a few things popped up that put me off.

I would be willing to try the vape at a later time, but until some questions are answered, I'm out....for now. :smile:

Hi Fat Freddy! I've come to really appreciate your ability to fairly and insightfuly synthesize a situation as you have clearly done above. Of course it doesn't hurt I tend to agree with you. I suspect we are both "ok boomers" based on your avatar of one of the furry freak brothers?

Thank ya very much....do appreciate the kind comments. Yep, I am a boomer. Turned 65 this past spring and signed up for SS!

INCEL! I had to look that one up...LOL! So very accurate me thinks!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back