Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
N
Thank ya very much....do appreciate the kind comments. Yep, I am a boomer. Turned 65 this past spring and signed up for SS!

INCEL! I had to look that one up...LOL! So very accurate me thinks!

Freddy, I’m not far behind you just turned 57 in September guess that explains why I liked your avatar. I am also a R. Crumb fan as well, although some of his stuff is pretty weird.

FC clearly coddles the “makers” and consumers who drive the innovation train with our $$ are peons! We are supposed to just take shoddy workmanship and poor customer service in stride?? There were a few people on FC who basically said they were willing to endure that behavior because “they were part of the project” Really? Are you freakin kidding me? What incredible delusion exists in consumers minds.

Finally the lengthy, convoluted post from the RBT maker was over the top weird and disjointed. He did note he has serious mental health issues and well it showed in that post. This guy thinks because he has some engineering/woodworking skills that are above average he is some kind of savant! Last part of his post he starts talking about Jeebus??? I have two of his vapes M2 and a Splinter v2 and IMO they are simply adequate, too much technique not enough performance. Hot spots, stirring required and very small bowls. I am a session guy and often use with a group so these micro dose vapes aren’t my bag apparently. My point is the guy is of the self-opinion he is a Vape God, pontificating on various subjects when his “creations” are simply adequate and not earth shattering.

I own over 26 vapes, mass produced like the Argo and high end “artisan” products, but at the end of the day always come back to my Mighty as my portable and my Herbalizer as my desktop. They never let me down are consistent and don’t give a shit about technique.

I am always on the hunt for that “perfect vape” and TinyMight gigged me but then myself said to myself, careful brah, that’s just what you said when you saw the Apollo! Brakes applied to the vas!

Last edited:
Ahh, beta testers, bless them for going through all the shit and dramas to give me my V2 or higher just about bug-free vapes I have now.!

I do not like the look of the CU on this, resin trapped that I would rather be in me but I suppose the vapor would have to be pretty hot to get such big clouds. hmm...

Ahh, beta testers, bless them for going through all the shit and dramas to give me my V2 or higher just about bug-free vapes I have now.!

I do not like the look of the CU on this, resin trapped that I would rather be in me but I suppose the vapor would have to be pretty hot to get such big clouds. hmm...
Early adopters can be important to those makers who are humble enough to accept feedback, especially if it's negative. In regards to the mouthpiece/cooling unit on the Tinymight, in the pictures I could see, looked exactly like the one used in the Apollo. I have used that vape and it is very effective at cooling vapor, considering the draw tube is approx. four inches above the oven in a straight line! Too bad the same couldn't be said about the rest of the vape.

I'm expecting to be able to be Nikola Teslas guinea pig very soon, my Tinymight (not TinyMight btw) shipped today. I understand the reservations, but what has been going on in the fc thread was more than that. I remember being called Captain Obvious and „fanboy in training“ because I tried to point out that nobody has to buy this device anyway. So yeah... just to remind you, @Cheebachiefer. :-)

Anyway, I'm not a fanboy but a proud owner of an Omni XL (and not much else) looking for a device that could be shared more easily than the Dynavaps. I am superaware that this is a very new device, which makes spending money for it a bit risky. But that's okay, I prefer making my own experience – I also see people still being Apollo fans and even hoping it's the same guy (when teaming up businesswise with someone there are other things to consider of course). If I would have followed forum advice, I wouldn't own the coolest Dynavap induction heater ever (Mag Heater), because its maker has a very bad reputation as well. But in real life he's cool and his devices are superb. So there.

The thing is: I've been looking for a device with likewise characteristics, but the Nomads or Milaanas of this world are hard to find over here in Europe, so I was happy to stumble over this. I'm happy to have waited for this device.

Might be interesting for some → https://tinymightvape.com/tinymanual.pdf

Last edited:
Coolest IH I own is my $10 homemade one with replaceable batteries

I honestly can't justify spending the money makers want for them
My homemade tastes better than the PSM too, whodathunkit

Anyway, I'd prefer more transparency from the maker of the tinymight and less shit fight than goes on in FC

Discussion of safety, construction and performance are the things I am interested in with a new vape - I do also like to know who I'm giving money to in this world
GH suck for CS but we at least know who the hipsters that run it are and what they look like....

This looks nice for size and glass oven, the biggest thing that grabs me is on demand hits instead of a session

Keen to hear/see reviews as they happen

Discussion of safety, construction and performance are the things I am interested in with a new vape - I do also like to know who I'm giving money to in this world
GH suck for CS but we at least know who the hipsters that run it are and what they look like....

From what I know, the maker is very transparent when questions about his device are asked. For now he is not when it comes to the question who he is (or rather: whether he's the Apollo maker), and while I understand that it bugs some, I myself am very okay with it. I'm not interested in somebodies looks. When looking for reliabilty in every aspect, small artisanal companies are not the best option in my opinion.

From what I know, the maker is very transparent when questions about his device are asked. For now he is not when it comes to the question who he is (or rather: whether he's the Apollo maker), and while I understand that it bugs some, I myself am very okay with it. I'm not interested in somebodies looks. When looking for reliabilty in every aspect, small artisanal companies are not the best option in my opinion.
You only own an omni xl didn't you say?
Have you owned other vapes prior to form your opinion based on experience with different vapes and manufacturers?

I care who I give my money to in this world for the most part though
If I can help it I don't give shit ppl money
Not always a doable ideal though I realise and admit

Anyway
I don't want to have a tennis match about this maker
I have said I prefer more transparency from a producer or company, it's facetious to imply I cared about their looks for asthetic reasons
I like to know who I'm doing business with and giving money

I do want to hear people's reviews and feedback when they have one
Videos are even better
I'm interested in this vape still as mentioned

Last edited:
You only own an omni xl didn't you say?

At least that's the only device I'm using these days. I also own a Dynavap M18 (backup device), a MFLB (retired) and a broken DaVinci IQ (can't be bothered to send it in, though it was okay while it worked). I do know other devices kindly shared with me by friends, namely the Arizer Air 2, the Mighty and one or two other devices that I forgot (Edit: Ghost MV1! That's a good one too!). So I'm not an expert, but I know what I'm doing. I guess.

Last edited:
At least that's the only device I'm using these days. I also own a Dynavap M18 (backup device), a MFLB (retired) and a broken DaVinci IQ (can't be bothered to send it in, though it was okay while it worked). I do know other devices kindly shared with me by friends, namely the Arizer Air 2, the Mighty and one or two other devices that I forgot. So I'm not an expert, but I know what I'm doing. I guess.
I was enquiring more about relationships with sellers and how the experience differs or not

Anyway
Keen to hear your review of the Tinymight upon receiving

Well I’ll do a little “reminding” myself.
I'm expecting to be able to be Nikola Teslas guinea pig very soon, my Tinymight (not TinyMight btw) shipped today. I understand the reservations, but what has been going on in the fc thread was more than that. I remember being called Captain Obvious and „fanboy in training“ because I tried to point out that nobody has to buy this device anyway. So yeah... just to remind you, @Cheebachiefer. :-)

Anyway, I'm not a fanboy but a proud owner of an Omni XL (and not much else) looking for a device that could be shared more easily than the Dynavaps. I am superaware that this is a very new device, which makes spending money for it a bit risky. But that's okay, I prefer making my own experience – I also see people still being Apollo fans and even hoping it's the same guy (when teaming up businesswise with someone there are other things to consider of course). If I would have followed forum advice, I wouldn't own the coolest Dynavap induction heater ever (Mag Heater), because its maker has a very bad reputation as well. But in real life he's cool and his devices are superb. So there.

The thing is: I've been looking for a device with likewise characteristics, but the Nomads or Milaanas of this world are hard to find over here in Europe, so I was happy to stumble over this. I'm happy to have waited for this device.

Might be interesting for some → https://tinymightvape.com/tinymanual.pdf
My calling you “Captain Obvious” was in response to your pithy, insightful observation that “I didn’t have to buy It” it being a TinyMight, now if that isn’t a textbook definition of an obvious statement, I don’t know what is! As far as my comment regarding being a fanboy in training, was based on your noob status and only having experience with a metal tube. You are praising a maker and product you neither know or have in your person. My observations are based on MY experiences and business relationship with Nikola Tesla protege, Ville Johan Savolanien. Your mileage may differ than mine but you can’t know that yet, right?

why follow me here in a vain and unsuccessful attempt “to remind” me? I don’t need reminding and anybody who wants to go over to FC can follow the banter themselves and see the full context and make up their own minds. You and your one vape leave me alone, your msg was reported, quit stalking me here and on Reddit.

I wouldn't own the coolest Dynavap induction heater ever (Mag Heater)
I looked at that overpriced plastic unit (FFS nearly AU$320 that could be made for well under $100) and there are a number of better units available, but as long as you are happy.

small artisanal companies are not the best option in my opinion.
You should get a WoodScents, best option for a small artisan company (1 man band) that most other companies could learn from, Ed is a shining example of how to support customers and build a great product)...it can be done.

Last edited:
You should get a WoodScents, best option for a small artisan company (1 man band) that most other companies could learn from, Ed is a shining example of how to support customers and build a great product)...it can be done.
WoodScents are a great vape
Pricey but very functional with the artisanal wooden asthetic
One man company (with son in learning) and again we know who he is plus great communication

I don't know his face but other in here have met him and assure us he is very pretty to the eye........

You should get a WoodScents, best option for a small artisan company [...]

WoodScents are a great vape

They seem cool, but they don't offer me anything I'm looking for – the Dynavaps are a 10/10 for me. What I'm missing is a portable device that will let me share it with others easily. I'm not about to build a collection or anything, although I love to research and read about vaporizers and people using and making them.

I don't know his face but other in here have met him and assure us he is very pretty to the eye........

:-)

As far as my comment regarding being a fanboy in training, was based on your noob status and only having experience with a metal tube.

So I'm a fanboy in training because I am a „noob”? Huh, interesting. I'm vaping for almost two years now, what does it take to make you accept my point of view? Also the Dynavap is not the only device I have owned and used. Not that it matters btw...

You are praising a maker and product you neither know or have in your person.

I never did, you might mix something up here. I'm indeed not in a position to praise the product or the maker and never claimed to be.

You and your one vape leave me alone, your msg was reported, quit stalking me here and on Reddit.

I don't think we ever interacted on reddit. Feel free to put me on your „ignore” list, I seriously don't mind.

Back to topic... please.

Edit:

I was enquiring more about relationships with sellers and how the experience differs or not

I buy most of my vape stuff in an actual offline store here in Berlin (I think it's the only dedicated vape only store in Germany), so I don't have much experience with vapemakers except for the guy who does the Mag Heater. I'm good with people who seem a little complicated, so I got along with him nicely. He was in fact very helpful, replied promptly, device was exactly as advertised. Exact shipping times are not his greatest superpower, but beside that it was cool. And: a little reddit pm back and forth with KGWoodcrafts because I'm thinking about buying one of her stems, although I was actually asking her about the device discussed here. She's cool too. And I like interacting with cool people (a lot), but it's not the major factor for me when purchasing an item. I actually try to avoid relating with the makers of a product too much, because it could cause extra bad moods if something goes a bit wrong.

Anyway
Keen to hear your review of the Tinymight upon receiving

Will let you know as soon as I know. :-)

Last edited:
I remember being called Captain Obvious and „fanboy in training“ because I tried to point out that nobody has to buy this device anyway. So yeah... just to remind you, @Cheebachiefer. :-)
Well I’ll do a little “reminding” myself.

My calling you “Captain Obvious” was in response to your pithy, insightful observation that “I didn’t have to buy It” it being a TinyMight, now if that isn’t a textbook definition of an obvious statement, I don’t know what is! As far as my comment regarding being a fanboy in training, was based on your noob status and only having experience with a metal tube. You are praising a maker and product you neither know or have in your person. My observations are based on MY experiences and business relationship with Nikola Tesla protege, Ville Johan Savolanien. Your mileage may differ than mine but you can’t know that yet, right?

why follow me here in a vain and unsuccessful attempt “to remind” me? I don’t need reminding and anybody who wants to go over to FC can follow the banter themselves and see the full context and make up their own minds. You and your one vape leave me alone, your msg was reported, quit stalking me here and on Reddit.
So I'm a fanboy in training because I am a „noob”? Huh, interesting. I'm vaping for almost two years now, what does it take to make you accept my point of view? Also the Dynavap is not the only device I have owned and used. Not that it matters btw...
THIS ^^^^ ends now! I made the comment earlier that what happens at FC stays at FC. And I mean it. I welcome both of you... but I will not have this little feud continue here on the forums. Any further discussion, in this vein, will get warning points here too.

I think we've discussed the question of who the maker is enough for now. Until there is some conclusive evidence that it is one and the same person, the speculation can stop.

Awrite, so here are some first impressions at my first day with the Tinymight.

The packages are send via DHL Express, which is *superquick*, one day after I got the shipping confirmation it was here (they charge 9€ flat globally for postage). Presentation is nice, very „organic” (hemp pouch, very useful, padding paper, very thoughtful) and matching with the wooden unit. I ordered an extra stem (in yet another hemp pouch) and cooling unit and got one more stem and a nice usb cable for free – so that's cool. The package also contains a thorough, yet easy to understand manual, the battery is installed inside the device.

The chamber is easy to load and adjust. I used it both for microdosing (~.075g) and shared with my gaming night buddies (~.25g) and it works well with both amounts. The extraction speed is rapid; when microdosing, I got two huge hits, while the third one was already quite whimsy (I'm used to 5-6 heat cycles with my Omni @~.05g), although I was not going full scale temp wise (7 - 7.5 / 10, suits me nicely).

It's very easy to share with non experienced people because it's very easy to use: hold the button till it vibrates (after about 5 seconds), hit it, let go when you are good. Done. It was really cool to see how my buddies instantly got along with the Tinymight.

Neither the device nor the glass stem nor the vapor will get hot, not even „very warm”, so it's a very pleasant experience.

If you're hunting for absolute efficiency, you might have to stir the load after a few hits. I didn't, the ABV came out like 95% even and thoroughly cooked. You might find some pale greenish spots at the very edge of the bowl, but for me it was never green enough to stir and give it another hit.

After 2 microdosed and 2 shared sessions the battery dropped to 3.7 / 4.2V, so it's definitely good for some more action.

The two things that impress me the most are a) the lovely taste and b) the extraction speed. At 7.5 set at the temperature-o-meter I got two *huge* hits and one more whimsy. With an Omni I usually will have 5-6 heatcycles before the herb is done, although it takes a little less than what I have set at my TM (DV=.05g, TM=.075g). The taste is never charred or even popcorny, but very clean and smooth. The cooling unit does a very good job in conditioning the vapor. Combustion is not an issue yet, at least in the on demand mode (haven't tested session mode yet, as the device is ready within a neglectable amount of time anyway).

I have yet to find flaws. The manufacturing quality seems really good, no scratches, dents, rough edges or the like. The wood looks and feels nice, the whole device sits comfortably in my hand. Performance is awesome. But yeah: first impressions, first day, keep that in mind. Will update in case the device explodes or fucks up otherwise, but for now I'm happy.

Awrite, so here are some first impressions at my first day with the Tinymight.

The packages are send via DHL Express, which is *superquick*, one day after I got the shipping confirmation it was here (they charge 9€ flat globally for postage). Presentation is nice, very „organic” (hemp pouch, very useful, padding paper, very thoughtful) and matching with the wooden unit. I ordered an extra stem (in yet another hemp pouch) and cooling unit and got one more stem and a nice usb cable for free – so that's cool. The package also contains a thorough, yet easy to understand manual, the battery is installed inside the device.

The chamber is easy to load and adjust. I used it both for microdosing (~.075g) and shared with my gaming night buddies (~.25g) and it works well with both amounts. The extraction speed is rapid; when microdosing, I got two huge hits, while the third one was already quite whimsy (I'm used to 5-6 heat cycles with my Omni @~.05g), although I was not going full scale temp wise (7 - 7.5 / 10, suits me nicely).

It's very easy to share with non experienced people because it's very easy to use: hold the button till it vibrates (after about 5 seconds), hit it, let go when you are good. Done. It was really cool to see how my buddies instantly got along with the Tinymight.

Neither the device nor the glass stem nor the vapor will get hot, not even „very warm”, so it's a very pleasant experience.

If you're hunting for absolute efficiency, you might have to stir the load after a few hits. I didn't, the ABV came out like 95% even and thoroughly cooked. You might find some pale greenish spots at the very edge of the bowl, but for me it was never green enough to stir and give it another hit.

After 2 microdosed and 2 shared sessions the battery dropped to 3.7 / 4.2V, so it's definitely good for some more action.

The two things that impress me the most are a) the lovely taste and b) the extraction speed. At 7.5 set at the temperature-o-meter I got two *huge* hits and one more whimsy. With an Omni I usually will have 5-6 heatcycles before the herb is done, although it takes a little less than what I have set at my TM (DV=.05g, TM=.075g). The taste is never charred or even popcorny, but very clean and smooth. The cooling unit does a very good job in conditioning the vapor. Combustion is not an issue yet, at least in the on demand mode (haven't tested session mode yet, as the device is ready within a neglectable amount of time anyway).

I have yet to find flaws. The manufacturing quality seems really good, no scratches, dents, rough edges or the like. The wood looks and feels nice, the whole device sits comfortably in my hand. Performance is awesome. But yeah: first impressions, first day, keep that in mind. Will update in case the device explodes or fucks up otherwise, but for now I'm happy.
Okay
I want updates
And would love a video if possible to see it's vapour production

But thanks for the first impression
Got me a little vassy....

I don't think I will upload videos anytime soon, but check out khelek41girls usage video posted a bit earlier this thread, she's chucking some serious clouds there.

But I will keep you updated, first impressions are first impressions only.
I spoke to her today and she said the clouds are effortless. Pretty excited for this one!

Sorry for the double post. Edit button gone.....

Just letting everyone know that I did fold and ordered last night...I am pretty sure this is going to be my portable DD and I suspect it will whoop the shit out of some of the stuff I have been using. I will follow up!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back