Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Well the maker replaced three units and noted it as a known issue with some units overheating so whatever

Also think it's out of order to say someone is lying when they share their experiences

Much is unbelievable about a number of people's way of describing things
Certainly a peacock show going on and it started on FC and came here

Also no one mentioned you or your name or singled anyone out
If it hits a nerve look inside and self analyse

I'll leave this thread alone I think and the way people converse in it

Also no one mentioned you or your name or singled anyone out
If it hits a nerve look inside and self analyse

That's the thing. When you accuse someone, you should name names. Being vague as you are stirs up unnecessary discussions. Same as announcing to leave this thread while coming back again and again. Who needs that?

Do you guys have any idea what a buzz kill it is to come on, buzzed as hell, to reports on a thread that has been nothing but a shit show from the get go?

Well I'm here to tell you.... Y'all are bring out the Detroit in me......

I am absolutely over the back and forth bickering. And the accusations.

That's the thing. When you accuse someone, you should name names.
And so you have. You've basically said that @Cheebachiefer is not being honest. Back off. His experience is his experience. And this thread is for positive and negative experiences both.

I'll leave this thread alone I think and the way people converse in it
Please. At least until you have a TM of your own and can add to the conversation in a way that is knowledgeable to the vape.

I am way too buzzed to start handing out warning points at the moment.... Consider yourselves lucky. And from hereon out... this thread had better be about the Tinymight. Experiences; negative and positive. But pertinent. And respectful. Because I'm here to tell you... I've got thread bans and my whip handy. And no fear of using either. And any deviation from those two experiences? Bam.

You've basically said that @Cheebachiefer is not being honest.

Yes. And I named him, because I try to be fair. If you prefer me to be dishonest to myself and others – go ahead.

Stu said:
Nice try, Cheebachiefer. :goon:

This is your third account that you've tried make since getting banned here, and I'll just keep banning your new ones so you might as well stop wasting both of our time.

:peace:

Last edited:
Yes. And I named him, because I try to be fair. If you prefer me to be dishonest to myself and others – go ahead.

I am not asking you to be 'dishonest.' I am asking you to stop your continuous criticism of Cheebachiefer and to stop bringing your problems at FC here. And I've asked this of you in the past as well. He has not broken any rules here. And has given his views on the Tinymight. Now... I understand that you (and others) do not agree with his review and that you feel skeptical of his experience. You've stated it several times now along with some disparaging, and unnecessary, personal comments. So let's move on. Because otherwise it just looks like you have an agenda to pick with him. And that will earn you warning points.

I'm also asking that everyone in this thread stop the back and forth bickering that has derailed the thread several times now.

As I said last night... this thread is for honest and pertinent conversation about the Tinymight; whether it be negative or positive. If one member has a negative experience and the rest have positive experiences, it doesn't mean that the negative experience didn't happen. It means that the majority of owners have had positive experiences. And those will outweigh the negative for perspective owners.

@momofthegoons – If asking for documents about a serious issue we should all know about is beyond your rules, I do indeed not belong here. I'm not saying Cheebachiefer is lying, that is out of question anyway, I'm having a hard time believing that what he describes is even possible. Bit of a difference, because that is referring to the topic, not to him as a person. Because I know this device. And anyone who ever held the TM in his / her hand knows that what he describes is not possible.

Again: go ahead.

If asking for documents about a serious issue we should all know about is beyond your rules, I do indeed not belong here.
Where, in anything I said, did you see that? Safety issues are important to me. So if there are some they should be mentioned. Even better if they can be documented.

I'm having a hard time believing that what he describes is even possible. Bit of a difference, because that is referring to the topic, not to him as a person. Because I know this device. And anyone who ever held the TM in his / her hand knows that what he describes is not possible.
So you have said. Repeatedly. And @Cheebachiefer has not given said 'evidence' other than anecdotal. Does this mean it didn't happen? Hard to know. So take it for what it is. And now I am asking that we move on.

If you have anything else to say about my moderation of this thread I suggest you take it to pm with me so that you don't further derail and get the warning point you've been dancing with.

"So you have said. Repeatedly. And @Cheebachiefer has not given said 'evidence' other than anecdotal. Does this mean it didn't happen? Hard to know. So take it for what it is. And now I am asking that we move on."

A couple of folks asking for "evidence" of my experience with the Tinymight must be Pulitzer Prize-winning photographers as well as accomplished vape hypers! Please Siebter et al., please explain, pedantically I'm sure, just how I was to have caught a milli-second event photographically? I was not expecting the vape to catch on fire, it got very hot in my hand, I pulled it away from my mouth to see what was wrong, attempting to trip the off function when I saw the flash. The smoke was an odd color, not white more gray/black. This happened in mere moments, hardly time to set up for photo's, Lol. If you would have seen the two rather large holes in the screen you would have realized something serious had happened. I returned that vape per the maker request and didn't get a photo of the chamber since there was no injury to myself. I was using a Mistvape capsule, it did extend slightly out of the drawtube and may well have shorted on the oven somehow. You all seem to vibe the maker so hard, contact him about the situation and ask him for your "proof".

, pedantically I'm sure,
We don't need to go here..... :cool: I've put out enough fires in this thread in the last 18 hours thank you. Let's not stir the pot with attitude please.

I can imagine it would have been difficult to take a photo under the circumstances. It would have been a 'WTF!?' moment. And it's a pity that you didn't get a pic of the screen prior to sending the unit back. Certainly would have saved you having to defend your experience as much as you have had to. But it is what it is. And I think that there's been enough speculation about it now. Let's move on.

We don't need to go here..... :cool: I've put out enough fires in this thread in the last 18 hours thank you. Let's not stir the pot with attitude please.

I can imagine it would have been difficult to take a photo under the circumstances. It would have been a 'WTF!?' moment. And it's a pity that you didn't get a pic of the screen prior to sending the unit back. Certainly would have saved you having to defend your experience as much as you have had to. But it is what it is. And I think that there's been enough speculation about it now. Let's move on.
WTF is right, besides no amount of evidence would satisfy anyway. Ya, I'm really good @ snarkiness and sarcasm, we all have our certain life skills.

I was using a Mistvape capsule, it did extend slightly out of the drawtube and may well have shorted on the oven somehow.

Can you explain that a bit more clearly? The chamber of the TM is resizable on the fly, by pushing the capsule in the stem you would avoid any extended parts. Also I don't see any shorts possible as the stem and all its parts are separated from the coil by a screen above the heating element.

"Can you explain that a bit more clearly? The chamber of the TM is resizable on the fly, by pushing the capsule in the stem you would avoid any extended parts. Also I don't see any shorts possible as the stem and all its parts are separated from the coil by a screen above the heating element."

Not that I owe you any explanation, but the mist vape capsule doesn't fit snuggly in my stem and probably moved in my loading or use. Chamber is resizeable only to a very small degree, remember the whole physics & math thing?

this just got posted by abysmal vapor on the fc thread & i think it has some useful info, particularly for those awaiting a new unit (like me) or considering getting in line, reposting with his blessings:

Here is one more place you can get the Tinymight in France. Although it is also a pre-order.
https://www.docteur-vaporisateur.co...les/1146-tinymight-vaporisateur-portable.html
From a recent communication with the maker i know that things got delayed a bit,due to problem with sourcing parts comming from China,which struggles with the Corona virus and production is delayed on a worldwide scale. He managed to re-organize things and source all the parts from inside Europe,but it was quite the challenge. He also managed to secure extra funding for his project and will be able to assemble a 1000 units with all EU compontents. He tested the new revision and said it is working even better.
First 30 units are going out this weekend then 60 more in the next week, then after a couple of weeks ,a large shipment of parts arrive and he will be pushing hunderts.
Manufacturing has been reorganized for a larger scale and there is a team and also an automated production line that will be able to do 1000 a month ! He mentioned that is swamped with e-mail communication,interest is unsually high and also demand. It takes about 1/3 of his day to respond to e-mails and he is pretty stressed cause all those delays are making people edgy,which he finds totally understandable. He feels bad to not being able to keep up with his and others expectations,but he assures that is working as much as humanly possible to get ontop of this.
For me it seems that he is doing things at his best with the situation and i wish him good luck ! It seems that he would get ontop of the demand in beggining of april so there might be a lot of happy users around 4/20
:)
)!
Another thing we discussed is how the temperature is measured. Work is done by a custom firmaware that measures shift in resistance. It sounds like the TUBO although not modbased,but with a custom board . Heater is about 2 grams and measuring the resistance provides greater accuracy than any sensor can do,he has confirmed it trough experiment.
I just wanna add that communication with him has been pleasant and he also takes time to do a little of chit-chat /side-talk about life and stuff ,seems like a really cool dude,hopefully he will have time to join on-board once things get flowing
:)
!

The chamber can be set to any size, the only limit is the length of the stem.
Lol, weren’t you the vape expert that told me loading a half gram wasn’t a good idea? Now you say the whole length of the stem is available. In a real world scenario that would be impractical and inefficient. Get some consistency brah. In practical usage only a fraction of the stem is available to use, ALL stem based vapes suffer bowl size constraints.

Lol, weren’t you the vape expert that told me loading a half gram wasn’t a good idea? Now you say the whole length of the stem is available.

The Mistvape capsules fit in the stem easily without the need to let them protrude. Since it will sit on top of the screen above the heater, doing so makes no difference when it comes to heat spreading within the load (except for the fact that when you let it protrude, the stem is not properly sealed).

One of the things I hate most about being a moderator/forum owner is giving out warning points. Really isn't what I come on here to do. I don't ask much... only that everyone treats each other in a respectful manner. In other words; be nice. However.... my patience runs thin at the moment.

@Cheebachiefer if you can't rein in your attitude, you are going to find yourself getting warning points here. There is a way to get your point across without the demeaning sarcasm. Consider this your last free pass on this without a point.
And @Siebter .... with your continued questioning of Cheebachiefer's claims about his experience and how his stem could have flashed fire... you are :horse:. He said it happened. Move on. Failure to do so will be considered trolling him and point worthy.

Now.... can we PLEASE keep this thread on topic with NEW experiences and information regarding the Tinymight?

I think the main reason for all the hate is the builder fucked some people around with another vape he used to make.

Until you have 100% proof that is not a fair statement!!

Even if you do have proof are you against giving people second chances?

My experience with the Tinymight manufacturer has been wonderful. Tinymight et al has bent over backward to provide excellent products and services.

The Tinymight manufacturer does not know me at all, yet he is very very helpful.

Just this week I received another artisan vape from someone here who I have spent well over $1000 with and recommended for years. Despite my requests, I was supplied a $27 part of the wrong color. I was told that I could mail it back and he would replace it. It was this other guy's fault and he did not say "you are right I will send the correct color and keep the one you have."

I am sure that a similar issue with Tinymight and I would have not just gotten the ordered item, but some freebies.

Last edited:
Until you have 100% proof that is not a fair statement!!

Even if you do have proof are you against giving people second chances?

My experience with the Tinymight manufacturer has been wonderful. Tinymight et al has bent over backward to provide excellent products and services.

The Tinymight manufacturer does not know me at all, yet he is very very helpful.

Just this week I received another artisan vape from someone here who I have spent well over $1000 with and recommended for years. Despite my requests, I was supplied a $27 part of the wrong color. I was told that I could mail it back and he would replace it. It was this other guy's fault and he did not say "you are right I will send the correct color and keep the one you have."

I am sure that a similar issue with Tinymight and I would have not just gotten the ordered item, but some freebies.
This is a rabbit hole we don't need to go down....

Your supposition that the maker of the Tinymight would have given you freebies is not much different than @LesPlenty making the supposition that the maker is probably Ville. It's all guesswork. General consensus is that that is who is making the Tinymight and the maker has done nothing to negate this; rather has hidden his identity. However it would appear that he is doing a good job of customer service and that the vape is becoming a popular one.

Now that we have summed all this up.... can we PLEASE move on to talking about the vape itself?

I can back up what @sickmanfraud assumes a bit. A while ago I ordered a set of o rings for the cooling unit from the site. It took a bit longer than I anticipated, so I send the company a mail asking what delivery date to expect. He then sent the package the next day (with DHL Express, even for spare parts) and included *a ton* of extras as an apology for the delay: one extra tubeholder, a short stem, a long stem with one more basket screen, one complete cooling unit, one extra screen for the heating element, and a bunch of extra nuts, washers and screws for the cu. *And* the o ring set has been upgraded to contain o rings for the tube holder and some extra screens too.

Screenshot-20200204-192637.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back