Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I haven’t the faintest idea why you the The Vape Critic has “a dog in the game” insofar as I do not believe that he has any self-interest in the TM nor is he promoting it or even talking about it.
What I mean is, if you saw (bud, vape critic)“review” of the TinyMight or lack thereof recently, you would get where I was coming from. He kept pumpimping(I just coined that phrase) his “vape” during that review, noting his vape was all glass and how the stainless steel heater in the TinyMight tainted the flavor of the vapor.

So he wasn’t so much reviewing the TinyMight as he was pumppimping his own vape @ the same time, therefore he has a dog in the game. Troy has integrity and honesty and thousands of people trust his judgement precisely because he has no ulterior motives. He just gives a trustworthy review, and a fair one. His(vape critic)review of the TinyMight was not fair and he didn’t show the session mode function and basically said the TinyMight was a two hit chump.

Mod note: Post edited to remove personal information. Warning point issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I mean is, if you saw (bud, vape critic)“review” of the TinyMight or lack thereof recently, you would get where I was coming from.
I did see it and still do not agree with you.

His(vape critic)review of the TinyMight was not fair and he didn’t show the session mode function and basically said the TinyMight was a two hit chump.
So, you didn't like his review because it didn't match your view of it? Frankly, the TM is just another "two hit chump" stem vape to me also.

But, I'm done with this subject.

Oh, nice of you to continue the doxing of Bud that Source Vapes started.

Interesting way to make friends.

I did see it and still do not agree with you.

So, you didn't like his review because it didn't match your view of it? Frankly, the TM is just another "two hit chump" stem vape to me also.

But, I'm done with this subject.

Oh, nice of you to continue the doxing of Bud that Source Vapes started.

Interesting way to make friends.
Like I said previously, his “review” of the TinyMight wasn’t fair when he neglects to mention that it has a session mode and is more than a on demand device, kind of a big detail to gloss over? But then he was more interested pimppushing his own do-dad.

Also it’s “doxing” to use someone’s real name when they are selling goods to the public?? Ville Johann Savolanien is the TinyMight maker, despite numerous people on numerous occasions obfuscating that fact. Doesn’t the buying public have a right to know whose getting their hard earned greenbacks?

I thought “doxing” was when a entire dossier is released on a private person and then LE is routed into their lives ? I could have a misunderstanding of the topic I guess.

not sure about the whole friends thing, neither Steven or Ville are pals nor anticipate they ever will be.

Last edited:
@Cheebachiefer I've reviewed your posts in this thread and most of your posts have thrown shade in one way or another. Now you've also disclosed personal information about a person that may not want his identity known in the online world. There are a ton of manufacturers and people in this industry that do not disclose their actual name.

I usually don't hand out warning points when something is said about someone who isn't a member of this forum. However disclosing personal information about a person and the general shade you've thrown in many of your posts doesn't add anything to this thread. And has now gained you a warning point.

As you said yourself, you are real good at snarkiness and sarcasm. Unfortunately (and as Baron pointed out) that's not a good way to make friends. And it doesn't suit the vibe on this forum. So.... you've got a choice. You can either adapt or.......

@Cheebachiefer I've reviewed your posts in this thread and most of your posts have thrown shade in one way or another. Now you've also disclosed personal information about a person that may not want his identity known in the online world. There are a ton of manufacturers that do not disclose their actual name.

I usually don't hand out warning points when something is said about someone who isn't a member of this forum. However disclosing personal information about a person and the general shade you've thrown in many of your posts doesn't add anything to this thread. And has now gained you a warning point.

As you said yourself, you are real good at snarkiness and sarcasm. Unfortunately (and as Baron pointed out) that's not a good way to make friends. And it doesn't suit the vibe on this forum. So.... you've got a choice. You can either adapt or.......
Okey dokey smoky!

so - i have had my tinymight for a little under 2 weeks & i think it is a lovely machine!

tm-2_2.jpg

i like its looks. i like the wood. i know some people are calling for more exquisite options, but i dont need them - i think it is quite elegant in an understated way. it is a simple and functional design.
as @BestBuds already pointed out, there are uneven led-lightleaks where the bottom plate meets the wood

1584271020918.png

and this would normally annoy me a great deal. i really dislike leds flashing at me to begin with, and here it just disrupts the overall appearance. but there is a stealth mode & my led is off for good now (it resets once the battery is taken out - i charge it inside the unit).

to me this thing feels like a well made, straightforward, but also very precise tool - you put a number in, & your number vapor comes out. very consistent, very simple. there are variables i am still trying to wrap my head around, like distance of the load in the stem to the heater, or using additional screens or dosing capsules. but ultimately it feels like you have a lot of control over how the experience is going to be.

i ordered the grav stem as an alternative

1584271083215.png

and it works fine to change things up a bit, though mine has a pretty wobbly fit & thats a bit of a turn off. not using the cu creates a different experience some might prefer every once in a while, and i cannot wait for other dedicated stem options to become available, it just seems there are so many possibilities. this is my first stembased-vape, and i really like the flexibility this brings in.

vapour quality & taste - my baselline for this is a confused mix of the mighty, the firefly 2, and the dynavap.
*imo* taste is clearly superior to the dynavap, but also clearly inferior to the firefly. maybe about level with the mighty. the mighty taste has a very different profile, a bit more fluffy, the tm on the other hand is extremely terpy early on. with all vapes the first hits are the best in terms of taste - but this seems extra-true with the tm, a substantial amount of all the taste your herb is ever going to give you seems frontloaded in this first hit. however, i think @Siebter pointed this out, and i agree with him that the taste is not really turning bad over time - it just kind of dissipates and eventually becomes muted. the firefly on the other hand, while extremely tasty, can sometimes develop a charred or popcorny taste with later draws, at least in my hands. i usually vape my herbs pretty dark, and even the mighty & the dynavap are more prone to popcorny taste than the tm (but i still love going dark with those 2, particularly the dynavap.)

i know people have been describing this vape as a cloud monster, but maybe this is at least partly due to the quantities used? not sure, i have probably been using less than most, about the same as i have in my firely, ca. 0.1g, and i would say clouds are pretty equal. yes, they are easier to achieve with the tm, but once you know how to use a firefly, it isnt much of a problem either. the dynavap can conjure up vapour where others have long gone home, and the mighty is imo still the easiest vape to use, vapour is almost instantaneous and abundant. it takes a little longer for me on the tm (on a medium 6 setting), but i am not complaining at all, vapour is totally satisfactory. and there is no need to stir (unlike firefly).

i am a lightweight when it comes to tolerance, and the tm seems a sure way to sabotage that. i would imagine that having more material in the stem (i think a lot of people are using 0.2g ?) ups the vapour as well - the power for a bigger load is clearly there. i am not in need of this power, and my pre-imagined use of the tm was stretching its load over a long arc of evening activities - this is however not so easy to accomplish, whatever is in there, gets extracted pretty fast.
microdosing is no problem, but it translates into being a 1 hitter then (vs at least 2 possible heat cycles on a dynavap for me). overall, my firefly seems better suited for this kind of stretched out use.
this

1584271126448.png

is a mistvape screen and a perfect fit for the tm stems (thx to @Siebter for pointing this out). useful for small loads or for sandwiching loads.

the mistvape dosing capsules

1584271158820.png

are not working so well imo. it has been said that they could maybe be used to stretch a session (which would be in my interest), but i am not sure i agree with that. for me, they just seems to dampen the quality of the session overall, more heat is needed, vapour is less dense, taste seems a little muted to me as well. no idea why or how this works really. it could have to do with how the capsule is packed, and i should experiment more with it, but i have not much motivation left to invest more material into this at this point. which really is a shame, i love how well the s&b dosing capsules are working with the mighty, they are incredibly useful, and i do hope a better option willl come along.

ok i wrote much more than i planned. bottom line: really happy with this device, not much i can complain about. also best looking vaporiser in my collection. but i am glad i did not sell some of my other vapes like i originally intended to. it really is fascinating how they all seem to cater to different occasions, or so they suggest. but there clearly is a place for the tinymight i did not know i lacked before. happy customer, and speaking of, all communication i have had with the company was swift, pleasant, and helpful. by what i followed on fc, customer service seems to have been stellar for everyone, lets hope it continues like this.

Screenshot_20200429-112635~2.png

I did a little artwork on my TM. I was almost done and I ended up messing it up (heater). I contacted TM and they gave me a label to return it for repair. I am super happy they are doing this for me even tho it's my bad. TM is my favorite vape by far. I am gutted it's out of commission for now. But I'm getting a second one so this doesn't happen again.

I am super happy they are doing this for me even tho it's my bad

with all this early debate re the maker's identity, who knows, maybe he feels he needs to prove a point, or make amends, but his 'life long warranty' has a very generous measure so far. granted, i have had no issues myself, only judging by anecdotes others have shared. i did message him a couple times with this or that question and always received a detailed (and patient) response pretty swiftly. and of course this has an impact on the entire experience, i look at my tinymight on my desk and i feel like waving hello. on fc this picture

1588231354546.png

was shared recently, and was met with some understandable enthusiasm (taking into account the want / have ratio). it was announced some time ago (pre pandemic) that tinymight would alter / expand its production means to meet demand (i think someone said sth along the lines of producing 1000 units per month?, correct me if i am wrong), which is a considerable step up from the image i have formed in my head, of a bearded finn assembling these late at night in his cabin after a long day of sauna devoid of stereotypes

1588232093432.png

i have not been into vapes nearly as long as some, and find it really hard to tell when the hype surrounding the tm is likely to reach its peak & plateau. for the time being it still seems to pick up momentum. while i do hope i will manage to maintain a lifeline to this fictional cabin in the woods, i wish those responsible all possible success with this. i am not a vape expert, but i cannot find a fault with this machine. it is simple, reliable, powerful. and pretty.
what i do wish for are more options for cooling mouth pieces. and some decent dosing capsules. i am confident those will come along eventually.

:horse:

Ya know? I have heard so much about "The Maker"! I still don't give two little duck shts. :newspaper:

I have a vape that has become my favorite and I have received nothing but top of the line service. That's all I care about.

If people are butthurt about the Apollo situation shouldn't they go to the Apollo thread? :wave:

No offense to you Mr Robot. (I don't know if you were screwed over by apollo.) I am just so sick and tired of hearing people cry about a situation they only heard about and didn't experience themselves (not saying this applies to you). Again I don't know if you have been screwed over by the Apollo vape situation, but isn't that more an Apollo problem than it is a TinyMight problem? Especially when we don't know 100% if it's even the same dude!

Am I crazy? :mental::lmao:

i think you may have misread my post, and i probably didnt formulate it too well. there was no crying. only smiles & hugs. i have no (bad) apollo experience & agree that it would belong in the apollo thread anyway. i should have not brought it up i suppose, *please* lets not reopen a discussion on that. just wanted to stress that i, like you, have only had positive experiences so far. i think anyone reading through the 100+ pages on fc will only come across very positive testimonials re customer service. with the apollo history that has been discussed to a barf snoozing point, i think this is noteworthy. that is all.

Last edited:
:horse:

Ya know? I have heard so much about "The Maker"! I still don't give two little duck shts. :newspaper:

I have a vape that has become my favorite and I have received nothing but top of the line service. That's all I care about.

If people are butthurt about the Apollo situation shouldn't they go to the Apollo thread? :wave:

No offense to you Mr Robot. (I don't know if you were screwed over by apollo.) I am just so sick and tired of hearing people cry about a situation they only heard about and didn't experience themselves (not saying this applies to you). Again I don't know if you have been screwed over by the Apollo vape situation, but isn't that more an Apollo problem than it is a TinyMight problem? Especially when we don't know 100% if it's even the same dude!

Am I crazy? :mental::lmao:
Funny you proclaim not giving bird shit about the maker or his failed Apollo line of vapes, yet bring it up in your post?? As one of those "butthurt" in the Venus Apollo debacle, I am offended by your casual consumer attitude of "I got mine and it's working fine" forget the other guys they can go complain on the "Apollo thread". Help me out but I looked over Vaporasylum and found NO thread for that failed vape. I think you and others should learn about being in someone else's shoes, how it's not a good time to spend hundreds of dollars on poorly designed and constructed equipment. You want an Apollo thread go to FC and review the last 5 pages of the Venus Apollo thread and maybe you can develop some empathy.

We do KNOW for a fact that Ville Johanne Savolainen is the Tinymight maker thanks to Stu, a moderator on Fuck Combustion outed him two months ago on Fuck Combustion!

I do hope you never have to experience the frustration and disappointment of plunking down significant chunks of change only to find your trust in a "maker" was misplaced. Before you say I have a vendetta against Ville, I gave him a second chance and purchased a Tinymight, one of the first 100 produced, cant give a serial # because Ville doesn't use serial numbers on the Tinymight nor on the Apollo. I am on my third unit, the first two had malfunctioning heaters and that is by the admission of Ville himself! It doesn't matter they were quickly replaced, $250+ vape, it shouldn't have happened in the first place! I am not the only one, it's hard to believe but Ville provided a defective Tinymight to a major vape reviewer, Troy of 420Vpezone fame! Real smooth move, eh? So it's not just me still getting defective goods.

I just wonder if the shoe was on the other foot(your foot) how butthurt you would be?

@Cheebachiefer you never miss an opportunity to dox Ville... do you? :hmm:

I agree with your sentiments to a certain extent. Nobody likes to spend money on something and have it fail. And it can really color your view on the maker; especially a vape maker. This whole thing takes me back to the early VapeXhale days with the Cloud. There were a ton of folks (including me) that spent over $300 (and that was a moderator price) for a malfunctioning unit. I, myself, went through 3. Then we were told that the warranties would be 'honored' by letting us have a new and improved unit for $250 (the EVO) instead of paying list price. THAT was our warranty. So as wonderful as the EVO was/is... I never had the love for it that I have had for other vapes; in spite of it still being one of the most flavorful beasts of a vape I've ever encountered. I have to have an affinity for the maker as well. Especially the artisan makers. So I can appreciate the frustration of someone who has spent a good amount of money on a vaporizer and gotten bad product and service in return.

This said... just like in the case of the Cloud/EVO... there were tons of people who dismissed the original experience and became avid fans of the vape. And gave the company a second chance...

I hope you see where I'm going with this?

Let's leave the past in the past and go forward in this thread discussing the Tinymight.... the good and the bad. Further discussion about the Apollo is redundant. And continued bashing will not be tolerated. If you've already stated a negative experience... then your work is done. Cause otherwise we are just :horse: And that wont be tolerated.

That post earned a tap of the ignore button. :shakehead::wave:

Back to the TM! :homer:
The response of someone with no recourse when confronted by fact, ignore away my man!
@Cheebachiefer you never miss an opportunity to dox Ville... do you? :hmm:

I agree with your sentiments to a certain extent. Nobody likes to spend money on something and have it fail. And it can really color your view on the maker; especially a vape maker. This whole thing takes me back to the early VapeXhale days with the Cloud. There were a ton of folks (including me) that spent over $300 (and that was a moderator price) for a malfunctioning unit. I, myself, went through 3. Then we were told that the warranties would be 'honored by letting us have a new and improved unit for $250 (the EVO) instead of paying list price. THAT was our warranty. So as wonderful as the EVO was/is... I never had the love for it that I have had for other vapes; in spite of it still being one of the most flavorful beasts of a vape I've ever encountered. I have to have an affinity for the maker as well. Especially the artisan makers. So I can appreciate the frustration of someone who has spent a good amount of money on a vaporizer and gotten bad product and service in return.

This said... just like in the case of the Cloud/EVO... there were tons of people who dismissed the original experience and became avid fans of the vape. And gave the company a second chance...

I hope you see where I'm going with this?

Let's leave the past in the past and go forward in this thread discussing the TinyMight.... the good and the bad. Further discussion about the Apollo is redundant. And continued bashing will not be tolerated. If you've already stated a negative experience... then your work is done. Cause otherwise we are just :horse: And that wont be tolerated.
Where's the "bashing"? Every word of my post can be documented there is no hyperbole on my part.

What is this obsession with "doxxing" again Stu @ Fuck Combustion "doxxed" Ville two months ago, how is my using his name, after that fact, doxxing him? I haven't provided a dosier on him or anything, no address, telephone # etc. I have used his name multiple times in many forums only you and his bff Siebter ever mention "doxxing"

Where's the "bashing"? Every word of my post can be documented there is no hyperbole on my part.
I can see where you might have felt singled out there and it wasn't my intent. I wasn't addressing you in particular with the bashing statement. More of a generalized comment to the forum. However should you, or anyone else, continuously repeat their negative experiences in your posts it would be considered bashing. From our rules:

You can post about your negative experience, but continued posting and slamming of a company will not be allowed.

What is this obsession with "doxxing" again Stu @ Fuck Combustion "doxxed" Ville two months ago, how is my using his name, after that fact, doxxing him? I haven't provided a dosier on him or anything, no address, telephone # etc. I have used his name multiple times in many forums only you and his bff Siebter ever mention "doxxing"
For one... no 'we' aren't the only ones mentioning the doxing... however... I think you've said it yourself. You've mentioned his name multiple times. We get it.

I would like to thank people on this thread for helping me spend more money on vape equipment. I was reading about the TM for a while and was intrigued. In my COVID time at home, I happen to catch the post that "the maker" was almost caught up with the backlog of orders. I couldn't help myself so I jumped in. I ordered on 05/27, completed on 06/02, shipped 06/05, and arrived on 06/08. I charged it up and wiped it down. Arrived in pretty clean condition. Just a little residue on the tube holder. My first night was set to 6 and it worked as advertised. Good extraction, good results. I think I'll step down the temp to 5 tonight. I got the impression that 6 was a little high for me. So far I'm liking this little vape. TBC....

I have done the unthinkable...I cleaned my vapcaps and put them away for a while. I have been enjoying the TM on setting 5. I have been having a little trouble turning this vape off. I haven't figured out if it's me or something about the vape. So much testing to come. I still like it.....

I haven't figured out if it's me or something about the vape.
it is the vape, at least my unit behaves the same (i sometimes need more than one attempt to turn it on too), and i feel i have read people mentioning it a couple times on fc. i guess there just isnt a whole lot of tolerance how precisely timed these three clicks need to be. i feel i have gotten better at it though. enjoy the testing :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back