Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
it is the vape, at least my unit behaves the same (i sometimes need more than one attempt to turn it on too), and i feel i have read people mentioning it a couple times on fc. i guess there just isnt a whole lot of tolerance how precisely timed these three clicks need to be. i feel i have gotten better at it though. enjoy the testing :)
Likewise. I have to get those clicks in pretty quickly, I almost never get it on the first try. I did try a technique suggested by LabPong on FC; quadruple click the button. It doesn't always work, but often it does.

After some fits and starts, I have been really enjoying this little vape. I have adjusted the cooling unit to take one big hits worth o weed. Keep my preferred heat level to 5 and enjoy on nice long hit. It works great so far. It has a bit of a learning curve but I think I am there. It turns the power on as advertised. The turn off is a little tricky not just three clicks but a few extra fast clicks to turn it off. I figured it out to the point of functionality. The battery life has been good. I have not charged it since it arrived. It is down to 1 buzz so I think I plug it in after today. Nothing but good.

i am reposting this as it might be helpful to newcomers.

i have not yet to gone through all the cleaning steps george proposes (not sure there is a need to remove those screens f.ex), but maybe i am filthy?
also there is a stealth mode disabling the led - just repeat the steps for disabling the haptic feedback.
and a helpful lubricant for moving the cooling unit is just breathing down the glasstube.
still loving this vaporiser.

Last edited:
Troy be right... the TM is just too high maintenance! Besides, if you want to rip your face off then just do some 'trates.

im-right-youre-wrong-shutup.jpeg

Hey Fat Freddy, howz it hangin?

You hit the nail on the head brah, nobody got time to be futzing around with the various machinations a stem vape puts you through, a Tinymight or any other stem based vape for that matter. I can swap out a new capsule into my Mighty, fire up and be @ operating temp while the Tinymight user is still futzing around with the cover ring and pulling out the red o-ring, not to mention the filling of the "bowl" screen placement etc., etc.

Speaking of Troy, his two most recent reviews of the Tinymight including the head to head review, were fair and balanced. I noted on Reddit that @ no time in either of his reviews did he ever state the Tinymight was better than the Mighty. He replied stating that was a fact and he did so on purpose because plain and simple the Tinymight isn't better than the Mighty.

Fat Freddy, gave the FW7 a try, was able to use it once and the unit CRACKED near where the battery went in. I think I am going to have to abandon this "artisan" journey and enjoy my Mighty and the surprisingly nice Airvape Legacy. Normally not a big fan of Chinese contract vapes, but with a few peccadillo's I am digging the Legacy!

the TM is just too high maintenance! Besides,
For some people maybe, the same is said about the Ghost but I have no trouble with it, sure it is not as easy as the Mighty to look after but like Troy says the TM is a different beast that hits hard with dry herb, not unlike the Ghost in some ways.
Not everyone has trates either so hard hitter portables have a place in a collection.
That said I do not like the look of the quality of the build of the TM. As can be seen in Troy's vid the wood to metal fit is just horrible, coming from a firearms background wood to metal fit is the first thing I look at to gauge build quality...when I look down in my WS everything is straight and true, but again a different beast.:twocents:

Last edited:
For some people maybe, the same is said about the Ghost but I have no trouble with it, sure it is not as easy as the Mighty to look after but like Troy says the TM is a different beast that hits hard with dry herb, not unlike the Ghost in some ways.

LOL! And that's why the Ghost is doing so well on the vape market to this day! Not!
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

And sure, not everyone has access to `trates but Jesus H Christ, how much THC content do you need when flowers are selling at 20, 25, 30% content!?

But the USA is still a free country so everyone should buy a TM if they would like and if they don't mind having a poor fit and finish (as you mentioned), inconsistent quality and performance, and pretty much non-existent repair and customer service!

YEAH! Those folks should knock themselves out with this one! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[...] while the Tinymight user is still futzing around with the cover ring and pulling out the red o-ring [...]

That red o ring is actually a „set and forget“ kind of a deal and never needs to be futzed around with. It seems like you still are not quite familiar with how the TM works. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

And sure, not everyone has access to `trates but Jesus H Christ, how much THC content do you need when flowers are selling at 20, 25, 30% content!?

So no heavy hitters for you – that's okay. Others like them, I'm not sure how high THC strains can be an argument against the TM, but well.

I find the maintenance of the TM to be supersimple, that's one point where I don't agree with Troy, for me even cleaning my Dynavaps is much more of an ordeal. Same with un- and reloading, I think it's just a question of how much in tune you are with a device – and the Mighty is Troys favorite for several years now, so it's not hard to understand why he is more handy with it. I could still beat him when un- and reloading my TM I think. It's just a matter of practice.

But the USA is still a free country [...]

That's debatable, but either way, the world is bigger than the U.S. of A. and the members of this forum are international. You might want to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
nobody got time to be futzing around with the various machinations a stem vape puts you through

There will always be 'lovers and haters' with any vape. What one enjoys, or doesn't, about a vape is always subjective. For instance, I am not a fan of butane powered vapes. At all. Does that mean that the Sticky Brick or Dynavap aren't good vapes? Not at all. It just means they aren't the vape for me (with the exception of the DV now that I have an IH...). And to say that 'nobody' has time for a stem vape... that's just not true. Look at the myriad of Arizer lovers out there. Or how about those who enjoy the MistVape... You've made it abundantly clear that the Tinymight is not for you, but there are people who enjoy it and other stem vapes.

@Cheebachiefer and @Fat Freddy it's obvious that the two of you do not like this vape or the manufacturer. However I don't see the need for your continuous bashing of this product. So unless you have new information to add to this discussion..... :cool:

There will always be 'lovers and haters' with any vape. What one enjoys, or doesn't, about a vape is always subjective. For instance, I am not a fan of butane powered vapes. At all. Does that mean that the Sticky Brick or Dynavap aren't good vapes? Not at all. It just means they aren't the vape for me (with the exception of the DV now that I have an IH...). And to say that 'nobody' has time for a stem vape... that's just not true. Look at the myriad of Arizer lovers out there. Or how about those who enjoy the MistVape... You've made it abundantly clear that the Tinymight is not for you, but there are people who enjoy it and other stem vapes.

@Cheebachiefer and @Fat Freddy it's obvious that the two of you do not like this vape or the manufacturer. However I don't see the need for your continuous bashing of this product. So unless you have new information to add to this discussion..... :cool:
There you go again with the “bashing” thing? You’ve trotted out that phrase b4 with me and then had to backtrack. Either you don’t know the definition of “bashing” or have your own notion about the words meaning. Please show me the verbiage in my recent post that was “bashing”

why don’t you put on your mod hat and address Sebeters(sp) smarminess to me? I Didn’t even address the guy in any way, directly or in-directly. I’ve had to put him on ignore over on Reddit. Is there such an option on this forum?

Hate to say but me thinks I smell an affiliation relationship getting in the way Of impartiality?

There you go again with the “bashing” thing? You’ve trotted out that phrase b4 with me and then had to backtrack. Either you don’t know the definition of “bashing” or have your own notion about the words meaning. Please show me the verbiage in my recent post that was “bashing”
According to Cambridge Dictionary

bashing
noun
UK /ˈbæʃ.ɪŋ/ US /ˈbæʃ.ɪŋ/

[ U ]
strong criticism of a particular type of person or thing:

Can you deny that you have done this repeatedly? Perhaps not as vehemently as Fat Freddy but....?

why don’t you put on your mod hat and address Sebeters(sp) smarminess to me? I Didn’t even address the guy in any way, directly or in-directly. I’ve had to put him on ignore over on Reddit. Is there such an option on this forum?
Actually I think that Seibter has been rather polite to you... but feel free to put him on ignore here. You absolutely have that option.

Hate to say but me thinks I smell an affiliation relationship getting in the way Of impartiality?
Lmao... okay then. You think what you want.

I'm gonna just stop you right there! There is no affiliation so please stop throwing out baseless accusations.

By bashing she means that you never miss an opportunity to talk bad about this vaporizer and the maker. You not only do this on this forum but you do it on all forums. We all know your story and that you have made it your life's mission to dox the maker here and throw shade on the device. It's time to move on now. Maybe reread the forum rules and it may become clearer.

Trolling is not allowed on this forum. Do not post with the intent of disrupting the community.
I'm gonna just stop you right there! There is no affiliation so please stop throwing out baseless accusations.

By bashing she means that you never miss an opportunity to talk bad about this vaporizer and the maker. You not only do this on this forum but you do it on all forums. We all know your story and that you have made it your life's mission to dox the maker here and throw shade on the device. It's time to move on now. Maybe reread the forum rules and it may become clearer.
You need to mind your own “store” For months now you have shown the TinyMight on your site noting it’s “sold out” when in fact you’ve NEVER had that product in stock. This is shady at best.

I am a former customer and have bought a few accessories in the past, guess that is where my $ will remain, in the past. I don’t think your such a large retailer you can afford losing even one customer but there it is.

You should pay more attention to your listings and their accuracy than attack me a former customer.

You need to mind your own “store” For months now you have shown the TinyMight on your site noting it’s “sold out” when in fact you’ve NEVER had that product in stock. This is shady at best.

I ama former customer and have bought a few accessories in the past, guess that is where my $ will remain, in the past. I don’t think your such a large retailer you can afford losing even one customer but there it is.

You should pay more attention to your listings and their accuracy than attack me a former customer.
I'm not attacking you at all. I'm simply defending Mom. I know there is a lot of opportunity with my business. I'm far from perfect. And as far as my listings and why they are there, well that is my business as well and there is likely a lot that you don't know about. Just take a step back for a minute and look at your post history. You have made your point and are certainly entitled to your opinion but bashing is pretty much the same in all the forums and this is it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back