Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Titanium

I nave severe reactions any time I use it now.
Starts with a blinding migraine about 15 minutes after using it and ends with projectile vomiting and a long nap.
Don't really care to use it much myself.

Arb, have a friend who claims the same ... will only use vapes with glass path way.

..... Is it increased temps that are causing the discomfort?
This is what I'm thinking. Simply because they do seem to be associated.

Now this isn't something I came up with. Don't remember where I picked it up.
Using as hot tap water as you can get in your vape glass will help tremendously with throat irritation from vaping

This is what I'm thinking. Simply because they do seem to be associated.

Now this isn't something I came up with. Don't remember where I picked it up.
Using as hot tap water as you can get in your vape glass will help tremendously with throat irritation from vaping

It does seem counter intuitive to put hot water in a water pipe

It does seem counter intuitive to put hot water in a water pipe
To my recollection... which can be a bit sketch lol.... it was @lwien quite a few years back who talked about that technique on FC. It actually is a very soothing way to vape.

Back to titanium... I have noticed a marked difference dabbing with a Ti nail and a quartz nail. I prefer the quartz. Using titanium nails is much harsher. And it probably has to do with the heat retention qualities imo. Perhaps the retention 'cooks' the product a bit more since it retains heat longer?

To my recollection... which can be a bit sketch lol.... it was @lwien quite a few years back who talked about that technique on FC. It actually is a very soothing way to vape.

Back to titanium... I have noticed a marked difference dabbing with a Ti nail and a quartz nail. I prefer the quartz. Using titanium nails is much harsher. And it probably has to do with the heat retention qualities imo. Perhaps the retention 'cooks' the product a bit more since it retains heat longer?

I have similar experiences with Ti and quartz dabbing
And find the flavour a little muted with Ti vapes (Flowerpot, Herbo and Dynavap tips) in comparison with my other vapes.

I picked up another glass wand for the Ditanium in case I wanted to ditch the titanium tip
The nozzle for the Ditanium is titanium so either way my vapor is going through metal
I'm still a little to new to all of this to offer anything but anecdotal info
My two harsh experiences were some flower combusting (packed to much and did not turn the temp control down after some diamonds)and the temp being too high for some rosin
I love rosin

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back