Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Toast

Well I was pretty much burnt toast myself when discussing this with @momofthegoons :dog:.

Like most folks I like my toast around #13. Usually with smooth peanut butter & no butter. I like to use butter if I make a bacon or steak sandwich.

Absolutely correct Les although I go for bugger all butter & Vegemite if I partake.

Now this is not toast but would be a million times better than cinnamon toast @Madri-Gal. Worst case a few hundred thousand times :smile:. A perfect snack if one is stoned & has the motivation to butter some bread. You can also swap the butter for Nutella for extra empty calories.

1477453170255.png
Sprinkles? On bread? I'd love to be high enough for that to seem like a good idea.

Oh, I had forgotten about the Fairy Bread.:hungry:

You can also swap the butter for Nutella for extra empty calories.
I was wondering when someone might bring up Nutella..... yum.....

When I was little, my grandmother in Denmark would give me these little slices of chocolate of my toast. They came in a package like American cheese.... I had forgotten all about them until that Nutella reference.

Oh, I had forgotten about the Fairy Bread.:hungry:
Lmao... sounds like you have the munchies Les... :dog:

Butter goes on when toast comes out
Melty butter yum

I think cinnamon toast sounds way nicer than fairy bread - the cheap and poor version is raw sugar and butter just not pretty coloured

Peanut butter I have on bread with butter and usually 3 or 4 layers/slices of bread

Crunchy not that smooth crap

Crunchy Nutella sounds good too

I've never heard of apple jam .....sounds like it could be good too

You might go 'bothways' buttering toast, but have you considered the richer and much more decedent third option??? Butter your bread before you toast it... :razz:
I forgot to reply to this..... and it reminded me of what my SIL used to do when we had the munchies... She would make toast as usual, but once it was toasted, she would butter it and then put honey on it. And pop it back into the toaster oven. Omg.... so good.

Which also brings up the question... toaster or toaster oven? I am a toaster oven kind of gal. So many options... including double toasting with honey butter.

I'm hungry.

When I was little, my grandmother in Denmark would give me these little slices of chocolate of my toast. They came in a package like American cheese.... I had forgotten all about them until that Nutella reference.

I have had them before too. Pretty sure it was at a friends place whose mum was Dutch. Well over 30 years ago.

I staggered in to the kitchen this morning and made this:

Looks good to me mate.

I forgot to reply to this..... and it reminded me of what my SIL used to do when we had the munchies... She would make toast as usual, but once it was toasted, she would butter it and then put honey on it. And pop it back into the toaster oven. Omg.... so good.

Which also brings up the question... toaster or toaster oven? I am a toaster oven kind of gal. So many options... including double toasting with honey butter.

I'm hungry.
Apparently, when I'm not home @Madri-Guy uses a grill. I just get toaster toast. And no, I can't just make my own breakfast, everyone knows I Don't Do Mornings. I might buy a toaster oven, though. @Madri-Guy has a birthday coming up next month, and I had no idea what to get him. I thought we were running out of small kitchen appliance options.

@Madri-Gal You can be sure, I use the grill when you're home too. The squirrels love freshly grilled warm toast.

We're also running out of counter space, so if you get me a toaster oven, I might have to put away the mini corndog maker, and nobody wants that.
If you'd put the mini donut maker away, every thing would fit fine. I get the hint, you want clothes for your birthday. Sock and underpants it is.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back